Day 2 : The truth behind the dream Part 1

Your slave for 10 days

 

Yong Guk’s POV

 

 

The Dream :

 

I was running after the car. He was leaving. Why ? Why ? He was my best friend. And to be honest I was in love with him. I know that probably I’m dreaming again. I can’t remember his face. Only his brown eyes. His beautiful brown eyes. “Don’t leave” I whispered. I didn’t had the strength to scream after the car. After all these years I can’t remember his name as well. I had only his last letter but I remember every word written there. His last words. Damn it. Damn it. My heart was in pain. My soul was screaming but my mind was shut. …..

 

                                                                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

And I just woke up again. It was early. I saw Daehyun sleeping next to me. I remembered what happened yesterday. His words. He was hurt. I know that I was acting like an … But I just couldn’t stop myself. There is something in him … Something strange … Something reminding me about him , about my loneliness and pain. His face was beautiful … but it will be perfect if he smiled. I really wanted to see his smile. But I didn’t fooled myself .. He will never smile at me. Why ? Because I’m a monster in his eyes.

 I lightly touched his lips with my fingers. So soft. I wanted to kiss him. But I was afraid. So I force myself to stood up from the bed and walk out of the room. I took pair of new clothes with me. This feeling in my chest was scaring me. I dressed up and walked in the kitchen. This morning I was going to make a breakfast for him. I wanted to say sorry about everything. When I finished I bring the trail with the food in his room. He was still sleeping. I placed it next to him and took my school bag. I needed a fresh air. And he needed to be alone. I walked out of the house. There was no one walking on the streets, just a few cars passing by. I looked at the sky. It was going to rain probably. But I didn’t mind. It was perfect for my mood. Lonely …. Loveless … Needless …

 

 

                                                                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Daehyun’s POV

                                

I don’t know what was that but it was smelling really good. I opened my eyes and looked next to me. But I didn’t saw Yong Guk. There were a tray with so much food. Dear god .. Food .. I was so hungry .. I ate everything. It was so yummy .. I stood up and quickly dressed myself up. I didn’t want to face Yong Guk . I took the tray and went in the kitchen. But he wasn’t there. Maybe he left. I know that I was to rough yesterday … But he wasn’t an angel. I sighed. Maybe I was too rough. I looked at the watch. It was time for school .. but to be honest I wasn’t in that mood. Maybe I can go somewhere else. I got my shoes on and leaved the house.

There were a park near my house so I went there. I find the perfect bench and laid on it. I was watching the sky. But in front my eyes was Yong Guk’s face. I closed them and soon fell asleep again.

 

                                                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Daehyun’s dream :

 

He was standing in front of me. But I couldn’t see his face. But his voice was like music to my ears. We were playing in the garden. I was so happy. I wish I could cuddle in him and stay like this forever. But my heart was sick. I have to go. I have to leave him. I don’t want him to see me suffering. My best friend. My first love. I wrote him a letter. I just couldn’t face him. I was afraid that if I look at him, if I hear his voice I won’t be able to leave him. And I just left .. without a single word. Just that letter leaved in front his door. The car was taking me away. I looked back and saw him. He was running. The tears started to fall down. “I love you” I whispered. Soon he gave up and stopped. He kneeled down on the road and hugged himself. He was like an angel with broken winds. I fell like a monster. I wanted to wake up so badly but I just couldn’t open my eyes. I wanted to remember him.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm writing part 2 right now and I'll try to publish it today .. or maybe tomorrow .

Sorry of the lazy update but what can I say....

We have lazy here -laughs-