Chapter 6: Sick

Unacceptable Love

Listen to this when you are reading this chapter: One Love(사랑한대) by Standing Egg

 

Kai’s POV………

     After Mina got her big teddy bear and went outside, I sat up. *Wonder what is she is doing?* I thought as I lie on the bed and fell asleep once again.

     When I woke up again, it was really dark. After looking around for Mina, I went downstairs because Mina is not in the room at all. After walking downstairs, I saw the big white teddy bear’s head behind the sofa. As I slowly walk to sofa, I could make out a figure lying on the sofa. When I saw the person on the sofa, a sigh of relief escape my mouth.

“Mina. Mina, wake up.” I whisper as I poke Mina’s cheek. *It is so puffy and cute.* I thought as I poke her cheek.

“Mina, wake up.” I said once again as I poke her side this time.

“Shut up.” Mina said as she turn the other way.

“MINA!!! WAKE UP!!!!” I shouted out this time as she sat right up and glare at me.

“WHAT??!!!!” Mina shouted back.

“What are you doing down here?” I ask Mina as she look around.

“Sleeping. Go to sleep.” Mina replied as she fell back on the sofa and went to sleep.

“Ok.” I said as I went back to the bedroom and slept.

       After 10 minutes, I was still awake. Just as I stood up, the cold wind touches me. *It’s so cold. I wonder if Mina is ok.* I thought as I open the door and went downstairs. Even though I could always teleport, I don’t want anyone to find out about me. They would think I'm a freak. When I got downstairs, it was very cold, colder than the bedroom. When I saw Mina, she looked very pale and sweaty. *What the heck?* I thought as I knee down and touch Mina’s forehead. It was really hot and sweaty.

“Mina, are you ok?” I ask Mina as I shook her until she wake up.

“It’s so hot.” Mina mumble as she fan herself.

“But it so cold……” I whisper as I touch her head.

“What are you doing?” Mina ask me as I pull her up into a sitting position.

“Yah, do you know you are very sweaty and hot?” I ask her as I sat down and let her lay on me.

“Yeah, I notice that.” Mina replied as she closes her eyes.

“Let me sleep for a while okay?” Mina ask me as she position herself into a more comfortable position.

“Ok.” I said as she hug my waist and fell asleep.

*This is so awkward.* I thought as I look at Mina. *She is so pretty.* I thought as I touch her soft long hair. After a few minutes, I notice Mina start to breathe harder. As I shook her to wake her up, she was sweating a lot.

“Mina!!! Wake up!!!” I yelled at her as I hold her.

“It’s too hot.” Mina said as she held onto her shirt and tries to take it off, but I pull her hand down.

“Yah!!! I am still here.” I said as I blush heavily.

“It’s so hot!!!! Do something!!!” Mina yelled out as she fan herself.

“What am I suppose to do??!!” I yelled back as I pull her up to sit next to me.

“I don’t know.” Mina whisper as she lay her head on my shoulder.

BA BUMP

BA BUMP

BA BUMP

*What was that?* I thought as I touch my chest and look at Mina, who is trying to sleep but can’t.

“Yah. Mina, wake up.” Kai said as I wept her sweat.

“Call Minhee.” Mina said as she give me her cell phone.

“What am I suppose to do?” I ask Mina as I open her cell phone.

“Press number 3, and wait for Minhee to answer.” Mina said as she clutch her hands together.

“Ok.” I said as I wait for Minhee to pick up.

“What?” I heard a voice said as she groan.

“Is this Minhee?” I ask as I look at Mina who’s eyes are open.

“Yes, is that you Kai?”

“Yes.”

“What do you need?”

“Mina is hot.”

“WHAT?!!!”

“Mina is hot and sweaty.”

“What are you both doing?”

“Sitting on the sofa.”

“Doing?”

“Nothing.”

“Oh, thank god. Where is Mina?”

“Here.”

“Let me talk to her.”

“Ok.” I replied before I hand Mina the phone.

“Hello, Minhee. I think I am sick. Yes. Yes. Ok.” Mina said to Minhee.

“Here talk to Minhee, she will tell you what to do.” Mina said as she hand me the phone.

“Ok, Kai. First, take her upstairs, to her bed. Lay her there. Do not cover her. She need to cool off. After that, get a small towel and a bowl of cool water. When you are finish doing that, call me back.” Minhee said before she hang up.

“Ok.” I said to myself as I got up and carry Mina, bridal style, upstairs.

“Where are we going?” Mina ask as she rest her head on my chest and snuggle closer to me.

“To your bed.” I said as push the door open. After laying her on the bed, I threw all of the blankets on the ground and went downstairs to get the phone and bowl. When I was finish with that, I went to the bathroom and got cold water and a small towel. After getting back into the bedroom, I call Minhee again.

“Ok, I got everything.” I said as soon as Minhee pick up with a yawn.

“Ok, here comes the most difficult thing is that you have to take off her clothes and give her new one.” Minhee said to me.

“WHAT??!!! I CAN’T DO THAT!!!” I shouted into the phone as Mina threw me a glare and close her eyes again.

“Do it. After that call me again.” With that Minhee hung up.

*Mina is definitely going to kill me after this.* I thought as I rub the back of my neck and nervously look at Mina. After getting out an oversize shirt and short, I slowly made my way to Mina. After patting Mina’s cheek for a while to check if she would wake up, I grab her and position her in a sitting position. When I was finish doing that, I slowly put my hand on the end of her shirt and took a deep breath. *You can do this Kai!!!* I thought as I began to lift her shirt up. After closing my eyes and taking off her shirt, I quickly grab her oversize shirt and cover her. *Almost finish.* I thought as I move the oversize shirt and saw her milky white skin. As I was looking at her, my eyes accidently landed on her chest. *Opps………* I thought as I blush heavily. After blushing, I quickly grab the shirt and slowly putting on the shirt, I was finish.

*Ok, now for the pants.* I thought as I took another deep breath and began to her pants. After zipping her pants down, Mina began to stir awake. *Uh-oh.* I thought as soon as Mina open her eyes.

“What are you doing?” Mina ask me as she look at me.

“Nothing.” I said as I move my hand away from her pant.

“WHAT THE ??!!!” Mina yelled out as she move away from me and cover herself with her pillow. “WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING??!!!”

“Taking off your clothes.” I whisper as I stood up.

“Why?” Mina said as she look at her old clothes on the floor.

“Minhee told me to.” I ask back as I keep my eyes down.

“Why?” Mina ask again as she calm down.

“Because she said I have to change your clothes because you are hot.” I said as I point at her clothes.

“Ok. Go outside. I will do it.” Mina said as she shoo me away.

“Ok.” I replied back as I went outside and close the door.

     As I was outside, I began to have flashback of Mina. An image of her milky white skin and chest appeared in my head. *What the heck??!!! Snap out of it, Kai!!* I thought as I hit my head.

“What are you doing?” Mina ask as she open the door and saw me.

“Nothing. Go to sleep.” I said as I grab her hand and pull her to the bed.

“Ok. How about you?” Mina ask me as she lay on the bed.

“I still have to call Minhee.” I answer back as I grab the phone and call Minhee.

“Hello?” Minhee answer as she groan.

“Ok, I did it.” I said as I look Mina who is breathing evenly but is still hot.

“Wow. Ok, now you have to wet the towel and squeeze out the water, but not too much because you want it to be cool. After that, you have to fold the towel into a burrito and-“

“What is a burrito?”

“You don’t know what a burrito is??!!!”

“Ani.”

“Just fold the towel into a rectangle.”

“What is a rectangle?”

“OH MY GOD!!! DO YOU WANNA DIE??!!! GIVE THE PHONE TO MINA!!!” Minhee yelled at me as I quickly give the phone to Mina.

“Hello. Yep, it is here. For real? Oh my god!!! Ok. Thanks!!!” Mina said into the phone before she hung up and wet the towel. After wetting it, she squeezes out the water and fold it. *Oh, so that is a burrito.* I thought as Mina lay back down and put the towel on her head.   

“Ok, you have to do this to me until my fever go down.” Mina said as she close her eyes.

“Ok. But when do I know your fever is down?” I ask Mina as I look at her.

“When my head and body is cool. Oh yeah, Minhee told you a call her back in a hour.” Mina said.

“When is a hour?” I ask as I rub the back of my neck.

“You don’t know?” Mina ask as she open her eyes and look at me weirdly.

“Yep.” I replied as I look down at my hand in embarrassment.

“Ok, see this clock. It is 1:15am. Whenever the clock is 2:15am call Minhee, ok?” Mina said as she points to the clock on the table.

“Ok. Goodnight, Mina.” I said as I pull the chair from the table and sat next to the bed.

“Goodnight.” Mina replied as she slowly closes her eyes and yawn.

     After a few minutes, Mina finally fell asleep. When Mina fell asleep, I began to do what I am suppose to do. After a while of doing that, it was finally 2:15am. *I am so tired.* I thought as I press the number 3 button.

“What?” Minhee said as she groan once again.

“So what do you want me to do?” I ask as I yawn.

“Ok, in able to really cure her, you have to kiss her.”

“What is kiss?”

“You have to put your lips on hers.”

“Are you sure about this?”

“Yep. After today, she will be cure.”

“Ok. Thanks.” I said as I hung up the phone. As I was about to, I heard Minhee laughing.

“Ok, that was weird.” I whisper as I lean closer to Mina.

*She is so pretty.* I thought as I trace her face. *What are you doing, Kai?!!* I thought as I move my hands away. *I wish Lay was here instead.*

“Ok, here I go.” I whisper as I lean in closer and closer. When there was less than one 1 inch, between us, I took a deep breath and lean in. When I kiss Mina, an electricity shock went through me. Right at that moment, I stumble back and fell on the ground, touching my lips. *Whoa!!! That was awkward.* I thought as I look at Mina, who is turning to the other side. *Her lips is so soft.*

BA BUMP

BA BUMP

BA BUMP

*It’s that sound again.* I thought as I touch my chest.

“Yah. Change the towel.” I heard Mina said as she threw me the towel.

“O-Ok.” I answer back as I got up and change it.

“You’re getting cool.” I said as I touch her head.

“Yep. You can go to sleep.” Mina said as she touch her head too.

“Where am I going to sleep?” I ask Mina since she took all the room.

“I think you have to sleep at the sofa. You can’t sleep with me or else you can get the fever from me.” Mina said as she give me the blanket.

“No, thanks. I would rather get sick than go away.” I replied as I move her over and lay next to her.

“Ok then.” Mina said as she blush at the closeness.

“Goodnight.” I said as I close my eyes and went to sleep.

“You too.” Mina said as she close her eyes and went to sleep.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

Updated!!! So Kai and Mina kissed!!!! Please don't kill me!!!