Chapter 11: Fate and Destiny

Unacceptable Love

Listen to this song when you are reading this chapter, please do repeat it if it ends: If by SNSD Taeyeon

 

 

Mina’s POV…………

“Omma, why are you doing this?” I ask with my eyes full of tears, threatening to fall.

“I am sorry, Mina but it’s our job. You have been a great help.” My mom said as she pat my head.

“But, I don’t even want to help you!!!” I yelled out as I fall to the ground, hopeless.

“But, you already did. Now take tie them up to the wall and start to examine them.” My dad said as he wave his hand and 6 of their guards tied them up to the wall, while some other scientists came in and began to take out some things for the examine.

“OMMA!!!! PLEASE LET THEM GO!!! I’LL DO ANYTHING!!!” I yelled out as one of the guards hold onto me.

“I am sorry but no.” my mom said as she smile and began to walk to the scientists.

“If you do this, I guess I have no other choice.” I said as I jab the guard that was holding onto me with my arm. After he fall down, I ran to one of the scientists table with their tools and I grab a large scissor and point to my neck.

“Mina!!!” everyone said as they look at me.

“Mina, please don’t.” I heard Kai said as he look at me with his bruised face.

“Mina!!! Put that down. It is infected with poison. It is only for aliens, not for humans, it is too strong for you. It could make you blind forever, but not aliens.” My dad said firmly as he step closer to me.

“Let them go, or I’ll kill myself.” I threaten my mom and dad as they look at each other.

“Ok. Let them go.” My mom finally said as the guards let go of Baekhyun, Suho, Kris, Lay, Luhan, and Kai. At that sight, I pull the scissor away from me, but it was still in my hand.

“Let’s go home.” Suho said as he and Kris help Kai. With that we got out of the room, Luhan was the last one to leave me, with me in front of him. As we were walking to the living room, I heard a gunshot. At that moment, I immediately turn around to see Luhan on the ground with a gunshot on his chest, near his heart.

“LUHAN!!!” Baekhyun yelled out as he was pull back by Lay. By this time, the guards already got Luhan, with my parents and the scientists beside them.

“LET HIM GO!!!” Suho yelled out as he turn around.

“I am sorry but I can’t do that.” My dad said as he point the gun at Baekhyun and shot him.

     Right at that moment I know what I have to do. With one last look at Kai, I quickly stab myself with the scissor in the stomach.

“MINA!!!!” I heard Kai yelled out as he push Kris and Suho away and lump towards me.

“OMO!!!!” my mom yelled out as she cover .

“MINA!!!” my dad yelled out as he let go of the gun and ran towards me.

     Right at that moment, a war began. Kai held onto me and teleported me to the farthest corner from the fight. Water was everywhere, while Kris was fighting and flying. Meanwhile, Lay ran to Baekhyun and Luhan and heal them as fast as he could. My dad was looking for me.

“Mina, please stay with me. You won’t die. I promise.” Kai said as he held onto me tightly.

“Yah, Kai, I can’t breathe.” I softly said as I hit his arm.

“Sorry.” Kai said as he stare at my bloody stomach.

“Mina, stop talking. You are losing too much blood.” Kai said as he put his hand on the wound to stop the blood.

“Kai. Hurry. Take them away. I did this for you guys. You guys were the best thing that ever happened to me. I finally believe in love. You lead me into the light. Run, go away!!!” I told Kai as I push him away.

“NO!!!! I don’t want to. I want to stay with you forever!!!” Kai said as he hug me.

“KAI!!!! HURRY WE NEED TO GO!!!” Kris yelled out as he carry Baekhyun. Meanwhile, Luhan was all heal and he was helping Lay, since he used too much of his powers already.

“KAI!!!” I heard Suho said as my vision was getting blurrier.

“Mina, I love you. I will never forget you.” Kai said as he kiss me and hug me one more time before Suho came and drag him.

“Goodbye, Kai. You will always stay in my heart.” I said as slowly close my eyes.

 

Several Months Later…………

Mina’s Birthday: December 8, 2012

“MINA!!!!” I heard Minhee call as she grab my hand and drag me somewhere.

“Minhee, where are we going?” I ask Mina as I try to feel the place around me.

“Secret.” Minhee said as she laugh and walk faster.

“MINHEE!!!” I yelled out as she began to run. After a while, Minhee let go of my hand.

“MINHEE!!! WHERE ARE YOU??!!!” I ask as I stop.

Silence.

“MINHEE. COME OUT. I KNOW YOU ARE SOMEWHERE OUT THERE.” I said as I fake a laugh and joke around.

Again, silence.

“Minhee. Where are you?” I ask as I began to walk where ever my feet took me.

     As I was walking, I began to calm down for some reason. While I was walking, I feel something around my leg. When I bend down to touch it, it was a flower. As I feel everything around me, I notice it was all flower and grass. After getting up, I continue to walk. After a while, my feet landed on something hard and my hand touched something hard too. After feeling the hard thing, I began to smile. When I was feeling it, I traced a carving.

Then, it hit me. I was at the place where I met my first love. It was one of the memories that I forgot.

 

Flashback………

11 years ago…………

     It was my birthday, but I was, once again, lonely. I have no friends. After sneaking out of the house, without the guards, I left the house and let my feet take me where ever it took me. All of a sudden, I came upon a beautiful flower meadow.

“WOW!!!” I said happily as I bend down and smell the flower. After playing around for a while, I finally got tired and went to the tree. As I was walking around a tree, I trip on something.

“Owwww!!!” I whined as I pout and look at the person that was sleeping peacefully.

“YAH!!!” I yelled at him as I got up and kick him.

“What?” the boy said as he look up at me.

*Wow. He is so cute.* I thought as I blush.

“What do you want?” the boy said as he glare at me.

“An apology.” I said as I point down to my knee, which was scratch.

“Sorry. Now can you go away.” The boy said as he turn the other side and close his eyes.

“HEY!!! You are so mean!!! You have no feelings!!!” I yelled at him as I point at him.

“What?” the boy said as he got up and look down at me.

“What did you say?” the boy said as he bend down to my height.

“You are a meanie, who doesn’t have feelings.” I said as I back up a little bit.

“Wow, you sure have the nerve to say that.” The boy said as he push me onto the ground.

“OWWW!!!” I yelled out as I fell on the ground. After seeing a blood come out of my knee, I began to cry. It look so nasty.

“Y-Yah. Did I hurt you that……much?” the boy ask me as he saw the blood and the scar on my knee.

“Y-You m-meanie!!! G-Get a-away from me!!!” I yelled out as I kick my feet.

“Let me help you.” The boy offer as he came to my side and got out a piece of cloth and began to tied it around my knee. After a while, the wound was out of sight. But at the same time, it hurts a lot.

“Sorry.” The boy said as he sat down next to me.

“It’s ok. At least you helped me.” I said with a small smile.

“So what’s your name?” the boy ask me as he look at me.

“Hwang Mina. I am 5 years old today. Today is my birthday.” I said happily.

“I’m Kai.” Kai said plainly.

“How old are you? When is your birthday? Where do you live? Why did you came here?” I ask Kai all kind of question.

“I don’t know how old I am or when my birthday is. Whatever birthday is. The place I came from is not here. It is a secret. I came here because I just feel like coming here.” Kai respond as he stare at the clear opening.

“You don’t know when your birthday is or how old you are??!!! That’s impossible!!!” I said as I look at him with a confuse face on.

“Well, it is true.” Kai said as he smile at me.

“Wow, you have a cute smile.” I said to Kai as I smile at him too.

“I-I do?” Kai ask as he smile again.

“Yep!!!” I answer back as I pinch his cheeks, which were red.

“Thanks.” Kai said as he pinch my cheeks too.

“So, you don’t have a birthday?” I ask Kai, who just nod, “Then, I’ll give you one!!! Your birthday will be on the same day as mine!!!” I said happily as I smile and clap my hands.

“Ok.” Kai said as he also claps.

“Kai, do you think this is fate?” I ask him as I laid my head on his shoulder.

“I don’t know. How about you?” he ask me as he softly smile.

“I think it is fate because you just came here on accident like I did.” I answer back as he got up.

“What are you doing?” I ask him as he look at the tree and brought out a knife.

“Let’s make this tree ours.” Kai said as he help me get up.

“How?” I ask him, a little bit confuse.

“Easy.” Kai said as he began to carve something on the tree. And there it was the carving.

“Wow. It’s so nice.” I said as I touch it.

“Can I add something?” I ask Kai as he give me the knife.

     After adding it, I give the knife back to Kai and smile along with him.

“Mina, promise me, that we will meet each other again here.” Kai said as he look at him.

“Ok, pinky promise.” I said as I held out my pinky and he uneasily did so.

“If you break the promise, this place will disappear forever because we can only come here.” I said as I smile at him.

“Ok.” Kai said as he smile at me.

“So, Kai. Do you have a girlfriend?” I shyly ask Kai as I look at my foot.

Silence.

“Kai?” I ask as I turn around to see nothing.

“Kai? Where are you?” I ask as I look around for him.

“Kai, come on out. I don’t want to play.” I said as I joke around.

“Kai, where are you?” I ask as I began to cry. All of the sudden, I heard yelling.

“MISS. MINA!!!” I heard some familiar voices as I wept my tears and look at them.

“Miss. Mina!!! What are you doing out here in the dangerous forest?” one of my favorite guards said as he pick me up.

“It’s not dangerous. It’s a beautiful-.” I stop as soon as I turn around and saw a very scary looking forest.

“Mina!!! Your knee!!!” The guard said as he point to my knee. The blood was coming through the cloth.

“Let’s go home. We need it to get treat before it get infected.” The guard said to the other guards as they began to walk back to their cars.

“Kai.” I whisper as I look at the forest again.

 

Flashback Ends…………

Back to the Present…………

*Why are they all coming back now?* I thought as I touch it one more time before I walk around the tree again, like I did when I was young. As I was walking, I trip on something.

“Do you know that you are always clumsy, even though you don’t act like it?” I heard a very familiar loving voice said as he caught me.

“Kai?” I said as I touch his face to make sure he is the right person.

“Hey Mina. You sure did kept that promise.” Kai said as he pull me closer to him.

“I miss you.” I said as I bury my face into his chest.

“I miss you too.” Kai said as I feel his fast beating heart.

“Let’s sit.” Kai said as he lead me to the tree.

“So, are you really blind now?” Kai ask me.

“Yep.” I answer confidently.

“Kai, when you were young, why did you came to Earth?” I ask him as I laid my head on his shoulder.

“I came down because I feel like it. Like something was pulling me to come down there.” Kai ask as he hold onto my hand.

“What about that day when we ran into each other?” I ask as I remember the day in my mind.

“I guess I have sleep walk to the spaceship and went to Earth.” Kai said as he thought.

“How about today?” I ask as I smile.

“I came here because of our promise and you.” Kai said as he kiss my forehead.

“So you actually remember?” I ask Kai, a little amazed.

“Yep. You forgot, huh?” Kai ask me as he smirk, the smirk that I hated so much but love so much now.

“Yeah. It was on accident.” I said as I laugh.

“Mina, what will you do if I die right now?” Kai ask me.

“I would cry my heart out.” I answer truthfully as I hug him. Right at that moment, I feel some liquid or water on my hand.

“Kai, what is this?” I ask him as I give him my hand.

“Something.” Kai answer as his tears came down and land on my hand.

“Kai, why are you crying?” I ask him.

“N-Nothing.” Kai said as he sniff.

“Kai, are you hurt?” I whisper as I touch the place where the liquid was coming out of. As I push my hand deeper, I could feel more blood coming out.

“Kai. What the heck is going on??!!! Why is there another wound here??!!! Why are you bleeding so much??!!!” I ask as I began to cry.

“M-Mina, I-I thought you were dead, so I stab m-myself with the k-knife that we used to c-carve the t-tree.” Kai try to say as he began to cry.

“The moment that I saw you, it was breathtaking. I already stabbed myself. I was silently watching you as you were tracing the carving. But today, I will die with no regrets. Seeing you again is my last wish. It did came true. I guess this is our destiny.” Kai said as he hug me.

“Kai, you are so stupid!!!” I yelled out as I really did cry my heart out.

“I guess our love is unacceptable. I love you, Mina.” With that Kai slowly closes his eyes and fall into a deep sleep, which he will never wake up again.

“KAI!!!!! Please wake up!!!” I yelled out as I hit him.

“Mina, Kai need to rest in peace.” I heard Minhee said as she sat next to me.

“B-But I don’t w-want h-him to!!! I said as I cry harder.

“Mina, please let him go.” Minhee said to me.

“NO!!!! I WON’T!!!! NEVER!!!” I said but soon feel emptiness in my arm.

“Kai. Where is Kai??!!!” I yelled out as I search from him, using my arms.

“Mina, do you know the reason why I am here? The reason why I can come here when it is only for you two? The reason why Kai and you can see this place while others can’t? The reason why Kai is not in your arms right now?”  Minhee ask me as she got up.

“No.” I answer back as I thought of it.

“Do you want to know the reason why?” Minhee ask me as she pull me up and lead me somewhere.

“Yes.” I answer back as I grab onto Minhee’s hand.

“The reason why I am here is because I am your Guardian Angel and the Protector of this precious Tree. I can come here whenever I wanted to because the Guardian of Trees let me became the Protector of this precious Tree. The reason why Kai and you can see this place and not others is because you both carved on this tree. When I saw you both, I knew there was something special about you both, so I let you do whatever you want. I also granted your wish for you. Last, I will later bury Kai next to the tree. That place will be his gravesite and yours, whenever your time comes. Now you must go.” Minhee said to me as she open a door and push me in.

“Minhee, will I ever see you again?” I ask her.

“I’m sorry, Mina. Fate is not fair. Goodbye.” Minhee said before she closes the door and went away.

“Minhee, Kai, why do you have to leave me?” I said as I drop to the ground cried.

“Mina!!! Mina, why are you crying?” my mother ask me as she came out of nowhere and hug me.

“They’re gone.” I said as I continue to cry.

“Honey!!! Mina is crying!!!” my mother yelled out to my dad as he came and hug me too.

“Mina, it will be okay.” My dad said as my mom and dad help me go up to my room.

     After getting inside the room, I calm down a little bit.

“Mina, whenever dinner is ready, I’ll come get you.” My mother said before she close the door and went away.

     As I was turning around to get into a more comfortable sleeping position, I touch something fluffy and squishy. Then, I notice it was the small teddy bear that Kai got for me. *Kai, I miss you so much.* I thought as I touch the necklace on my neck. *I hope I get to see that place again.* I thought before I close my eyes and fall asleep.

 

                                                                                            The End!!!!

 

-----------------------------------------------------

Last chapter!!! I hope everything make sense. The writing contest will end tomorrow but I want to update today because I will be busy tomorrow. I might write a new story or sequel. I never wanted this story to end!!!! WHY??!!!!

 

Please do read my other stories:

Just To Get A Soul, You Are Using Me

Time Is TIcking

A Battle for You

The Dangerous Journey 

 

 

PLEASE GO TO THIS LINK TO VOTE FOR THE NEXT MAIN CHARACTER: http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/29368

PLEASE GO TO THIS LINK TO VOTE IF YOU WANT A SEQUEL OR A NEW STORY: http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/29370

 

 

(If you pick Others, please leave your answer in the story comment box, or PM me your choice. This poll will be over on September 1st. Another thing is that, after the vote, if you want to see who won, please PM me and I will tell you. Last but not least, whenever I post up the new story, I will come back to this story and make a chapter about the new story's description. If you have any question, please do PM me.)

 

THANK YOU TO ALL OF MY SUBSCRIBERS, WHO SUPPORTED ME THIS FAR!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!