Chapter 5: Prizes+Eating+At Home

Unacceptable Love

Listen to this when you are reading this chapter: SOLO by Tasty

 

Mina's POV............

     As Kai lightly jump, he shoot the basketball and it went in!!!!

“No way.” I whisper to myself as I look at him.

“AHHHH!!!!” "OPPA, YOU ARE SO COOL!!!” the girls yelled out as they cheer.

“Ok, go ahead and pick 1 little bear, 1 big bear, and 1 couple thing.” the guy sigh as he open the door for Kai to pick the things. After a few minutes, Kai was finally finish.

“What did you get?” I ask Kai as he sat down next to me and show me the things.

(Little Bear)

(Big Bear)

(Couple Thing) (Imagine it a couple necklaces instead of a single necklace.)

“So cute.” I said as I hug the big teddy bear.

“You can have it.” Kai said as he give me the small one.

“Both of it?” I ask cheerfully.

“Yep. Here, wear this” Kai said as he hand me the girl side of the couple necklaces.

“Wow. But why did you choose an alien couple necklace?” I ask Kai curiously.

“Secret.” Kai said as he put his index finger to his lip and smile.

“OMO!!! They are so cute together!!!” some of the girls said as some other girls glare at me.

“Ok, can you help me?” I shyly ask Kai as I give him the necklace and turn my back to him, since he already put his on.

“Ok.” Kai said as he move my hair and put the necklace on.

“Thank you.” I said as I turn back and smile at him.

“Should we go now?” Kai ask me as he point to my watch.

“Oh !!! It’s 4:17pm. Let’s go.” I said as Kai grab the big teddy bear while I took the little one and began to walk to the food court. After a while, we finally arrive there, to see Jenna laughing with some guy, while Minhee look at them in disgust.

“MINA!!!” Minhee shouted out as soon as she saw me.

“Hey, I finally found him.” I said as I took a seat next to Minhee.

“Where did you go?” Jenna said to Kai as she ignore the guy she was talking to earlier.

“Somewhere far away from you.” Kai angrily answer back as he glare at Jenna, who turn away.

“Ok? Let’s go.” I said as I got up and walk over to one of the food courts.

“Mina, wait.” I heard Kai said as he catch up to me.

“Do you want some Chinese food too?” I ask Kai as I stop and wait for him.

“Yeah. I guess.” Kai whisper the last part but I could tell he didn’t know what I am talking about.

“Ok, what do you want?” I ask Kai as I look at the menu.

“What do you want?” Kai ask back.

“I am going to get orange chickens, dumplings, egg rolls, sweet and sour pork, and fried rice.” I replied back as I pick to the food. “How about you?”

“The same.” Kai answer back as he look at the food.

“Ok.” I said as I give Kai a look and turn to the one of the workers. When I was finish telling the order, we both stood next to the court and wait for our food. After getting our food, we both went back to our table to see Minhee already eating her hamburger.

“Is Jenna still ordering?” I ask MInhee, who just nod and continue to eat.

“Mina, sit next to me.” Kai said as he sat on the other side and move Jenna things to the seat next to Minhee.

“Ok.” I said as I sat next to Kai and began to eat. As Kai began to eat, Jenna finally came back.

“Hottie, don’t you want to sit next to me?” Jenna ask as she set her food down and sat in front of Kai.

“Ani.” Kai replied coldly as he kept his eyes on his food.

“Mina, what is his name?” Jenna ask me as she drink her soda.

“Ask him. Don’t ask me.” I replied as I point to Kai and continue to eat.

“Whatever.” Jenna said as she began to eat.

     After eating for a while, we all began to clean to up and leave. When we got inside the car, we sat in our usual seat and began talking about what we bought. Minhee did indeed bought a pair of shoe, while Jenna did bought some clothes and jewelry.

“Where did you got the big bear and the small one?” Minhee question me as she drives the car.

“I-“ I started.

“I got it for Mina because she is very special to me.” Kai interrupt me as he move Jenna’s arm away from him.

“Awwww!!! That is so cute.” Minhee said as she pinch my cheek.

“Hey, that is a cute necklace?” Jenna said to Kai as she touch the necklace on his neck, which made him finch.

“Don’t. Touch. Me.” Kai said as he furrows his eyebrows.

“Ok. Don’t have to get all mad.” Jenna said as she back away from Kai and concentrate on the road.

“So, how did you both met each other?” Mnhee ask me as she turn a corner.

“Uhhhhh, we were both childhood friends. He came to visit me, so from now on, he is going to live with me for a while.” I answer back as soon as I came up with a plan.

“Ok. See you on Monday at school.” Minhee said as she park in the driveway.

“You too.” I said as Kai came out and drag me out.

“BYE HOTTIE!!!” Jenna yelled out through the window as the car drove away.

“She is so crazy!!!” Kai said after the car went away and enter the house.

“You’ll get use to it.” I said as I pat Kai’s shoulder and drag my teddy bears with me to my bed.

“No, I won’t.” Kai replied as he sat on the bed.

“Yes, you will.” I said as I set my little bear by my pillow and set my bigger bear on the ground, next to the window.

“No.” Kai sternly said as he glare at the picture with me, Jenna, and Minhee, smiling.

“Yah, stop it before I kick you out of my house.” I said as I took the picture away and glare at him.

“Fine.” Kai said as he lay on the bed with his eyes close.

“Yah, where did you came from anyways?” I ask Kai as I sat down on the bed.

“Secret.” Kai said as he smile.

“Whatever.” I said as I got up and went downstairs.

     When I got to the living room, I turn on the T.V., and watch Meteor Garden. After 3 hours of watching the movie, I was getting tried. When I check my watch, it was only 9pm. After turning off the T.V., I went back to my bedroom to see Kai all over my bed, laying on his stomach, with his mouth slightly open. *Why did he have to take up the whole bed?* I thought as I got my big teddy bear and went downstairs to the living room. After getting on the sofa and getting into a comfortable position, I was slowly falling asleep.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

Short update today!!!!