Chapter 1: Meeting Him

Unacceptable Love

Listen to this when you are reading this chapter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYO9T7hNAIQ

 

Mina’s POV………

“Mina, are you ready?” Minhee ask as she got up from the floor and went to get her backpack by the wall.

“Yeah.” I said as I stop dancing with Jenna and went to Minhee with Jenna.

“Mina, good job today. We are sure going to win the Best Dance Team this year again.” the dance teacher said to me as I stop to look at the teacher.

“Thank you.” I replied as I bow at him and exit the dance room with Minhee and Jenna.

“Mina, are you busy today?” Jenna ask me.

“Yeah.” I replied as I look at her.

“What are you doing then?” Jenna ask me.

“I need to go buy some foods and things for my house.” I answer back as I give her a sorry look. “Why?”

“I was about to ask you to go to the club with me and Minhee.” Jenna said as she point to herself and Minhee.

“Oh shot. I am so sorry Jenna, but I can’t go today because I need to finish my project.” Minhee said as she hit her head lightly.

“Fine then you ditchers.” Jenna said as she pout, which made me and Minhee hug her. After talking to each other, it was finally time for us to separate.

“Annyeong. See you guys tomorrow.” We said to each other as we all group hug and went our own ways.

     As I was walking, I decided to take the shorter way to the marketplace since it is getting dark. When I took the shorter way, there was no one around me, which made me uncomfortable. As I was crossing the street, I saw 3 cars racing towards me. Unable to move, I just stop in my track and wait for my death. As the cars are coming closer, I feel arm around me, pushing me and the person out of the way.

“Are you ok?” the guy ask me as we both land on the ground, me landing on top of him.

“Yeah. Are you ok?” I ask him as I got off him.

“Yeah.” He replied as I help him get up. After helping him get up, we both heard a gunshot, which almost hit me.

“OMO!!!” I yelled out as I got down again and cover my head while the guy cover himself too.

“RUN!!!” the guy said as he grab my hand and started to run.

“WHERE ARE WE GOING??!!!” I shouted out to the mysterious man who is holding my hand and running with me.

“I don’t know.” he replied.

“WHAT THE HECK??!!!” I yelled out as I look at him.

“Ahhhhh!!!!” the mysterious guy shouted out as I heard a gunshot and he fell to the ground.

“Yah!!! Are you okay??!!” I ask as I got down and look at the guy. Right at that moment, 3 cars appear in front of us.

“Go away.” the guy said as push me away.

“No. You save me, so this time I have to save you.” I said as I grab one of his arms and put it over my shoulder and help him stand up.

“Can you run?” I ask as I got up and see one of the cars racing towards us.

“Yeah.” He said as he clutch onto his wound on his hip.

“Ok. RUN!!!” I shouted out as I held onto his other side and ran wherever our feet took us.

“Where are we going?” the guy ask as he ran.

“Somewhere safe.” I said as I look around for my house.

     As we turn the corner, I could see another car racing towards us again. *What the heck??!!!* I thought as I turn the other way. *Why are there so many cars??!!!*

“We are almost there.” I said as I ran faster. As we were running, I finally saw my house. *Almost there.* I thought as took out my keys. After getting to the door, I let the guy go and got the key and open the door. When I finally got the guy inside, I slam the door shut and ran to my bathroom to get the First-Aid kit.

“Follow me.” I said after checking outside for the cars through my window.

“Ok.” the guy said as he follow me up the stairs to my room, for more safety.

“Sit.” I said as I pat on the spot on the bed next to me. Without saying anything, he came and sat next to me. As he sat next to me, I notice that he was really pale with blood all over his shirt.

“Take off your shirt.” I said as I took out the things I need.

“Why?” the guy ask.

“Do you want me to save you or not?” I replied as I give him a look.

“Whatever.” he whisper as he took off his shirt.

*Oh my god!!! He sure have a nice body.* I thought as I look at him.

“I know that I am that good looking but you don’t have to have a erted look on.” he said without looking at me.

“Who said I was looking at you? You are not even that good looking.” I said as I look away and got the things I need and start to apply them on him.

“What is that?” the guy ask as I apply some medicine on him.

“Medcine.” I said as I put on some gloves, getting ready to take out the bullet.

“Ok, this might hurt, so just bare it.” I said as I look at him.

“Ok.” He said as he look at the bleeding wound. After saying that, I open the wound bigger so I could get a better look at it.

“Ahh.” the guy whisper as he clutch his hand together.

“Almost finish.” I said as I got the bullet and carefully took it out. “Finish. Now don’t move, I have to bandage your wound before it get infected.”

“Ok.” he said as he look at the bullet on the tray. After a few minutes, I was finally finish wrapping his wound.

“Since you don’t have any shirt, I will go to the store and buy one, while you stay here.” I said as I got up and went in my bathroom and put away the kit.

“Why can’t I go?” the guy ask as he follow me.

“Because it will be awkward for a guy to be walking around without a shirt on.” I said as I push him on the bed and quickly went out the bedroom door, locking it in case the guys come for him.

     After getting out of the house and locking it, I went to the nearest store to get a shirt for the guy and then went to the marketplace to get some food. When I got to the marketplace, it was already 6pm. *What should I get today?* I thought as I look at different variety of fish and meat. After thinking, I finally decide to get some meat and vegetables. When I was finish, I decide to go back home the longer way since the shorter way is darker and more dangerous. But at the same time the longer way is still dangerous since not that much people go there.

As I was walking home, all of the sudden, I heard a loud boom, making me stop dead in my track.

 

------------------------------------------

Hello new and old subscribers!!! I was so happy when I look at how much subscribers I got!!! Even though it is only 8 subscribers, it is still a lot for me in a day. Thank you for reading!!!