Chapter 9: Trouble

Unacceptable Love

Listen to this song when you are reading this chapter: Cleansing Cream by Brown Eyed Girls

 

Mina’s POV………

DING!!!!!!

“School already.” I groan as I turn my head to see a messy hair Kai in front of me.

“Wake up.” I said as I push him off the bed.

“OWWW!!!” Kai yelled out as he land on the floor with a thump.

“Get out. I have to get ready for school.” I said as I pull him up and push him outside.

“MINA!!! OPEN THE DOOR!!!” Kai yell as he bang on the door.

“NO!!!” I shouted out as I ran to the window and lock it.

“Ok.” I said as I pull the curtain to cover the window and went to get ready. After a quick 20 minute, shower, I finally go out and put on my shoe.

“Mina, where are you going?” Kai ask me as I came out.

“School. There is cereal in the cabinet. Eat that.” I said as I grab my backpack and got out of the bus.

“Wait!!! What??!!!” Kai yelled out.

“Pour the white liquid in the refrigerator into a bowel and get out a box with a bee on it and pour it in the small bowel with the white liquid.” I yelled out as I ran to the bus, knowing that he doesn’t know what cereal is.

     After getting on the bus and finding a seat, I finally took a deep breath. *Thank god, I didn’t miss the bus.* I thought as I lay my head on the bus window and wait for the bus to arrive at my school. After a 10 minute ride, the bus finally made it there.

“Thank you!!!” I said to the bus driver as he nod and drove off.

“First class, Math.” I said to myself as I enter my class and saw Jenna chatting with some boys, while Minhee is in Science.

“Hey.” I said as I sat next to Jenna.

“Hey, where is the hottie dude?” Jenna ask as she look around.

“He is at home.” I said as I put my head down.

“Awww.” Jenna said before she turn back and chat with the guys again.

“Students!!! Get back to your seats!!!” Teacher Kim said as she hit the desk. After another boring 5 periods, it was finally P.E.

“Hey, Minhee!!!” I yelled out as I ran to her with Jenna trailing behind me with a guy.

“Hey. Are you okay?” Minhee ask me as she look at my back.

“Yeah, my back still burn a little.” I said as I smile at her.

“Are you going to be okay playing dodgeball?” Minhee ask as she walk over to the team.

“Yeah.” I said as I nod and walk with Minhee and Jenna to the other classmates.

“Ok, everyone get into your group from last time!!!” Coach Park said as he blow his whistle.

“Bye, Jenna!!!” Me and Minhee said to Jenna, who just went off.

“Ok, that was weird.” Minhee said as she look away and went to get into her position.

“Yep.” I replied as I got in my position.

“Ok, get ready. Set. GO!!!!” Coach Park said before he blow his whistle and all of us run to the center to get the ball.

     As I was running and grabbing the ball, Minhee was throwing the ball to a boy on the other side. At the same time, Jenna was hiding behind a bunch of guys. As I grab a ball and pass it to Minhee, I saw Jenna whisper something to one of the guys around her, and he came forward, grabbing a ball and started to aim for me. *What the ?* I thought as I look at Jenna, who have a smirk on her face, while Minhee was dodging a ball.

“WATCH OUT!!!” Minhee yelled out but was too late, because I got hit right in the face and fell backwards.

“TIME OUT!!!!” Coach Park yelled out as he blow his whistle and ran to me as Minhee knee next to me.

“MINA!!!!” Minhee yelled out as she touch my head.

“Mina!!! Are you okay?!!” Coach Park yelled out as he knee next to me.

“Kind of.” I replied as I put my arms over Coach Park’s and Minhee’s shoulder and walk to the bench.

“Minhee, you stay here and keep her company, while I’ll send someone to get an ice pack.” Coach Park said before he went back to the game and scold the guy who threw the ball at me.

“Mina, why didn’t you dodge?” Minhee ask me as she hit my head slightly.

“I don’t know. I saw Jenna whisper something to the guy, who threw the ball at me. After the whispering, the guy grab a ball and just threw it at me as Jenna smirk.” I said as I point to Jenna and the guy.

“WHAT???!!! WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH HER??!!!” Minhee shouted as she stood up, while everyone stop what they were doing and stare at us.

“WHAT???!!! YOU NEVER SAW SOMEONE YELL BEFORE??!!!” Minhee shouted out to everyone, who quickly return back to their work, even Coach Park.

“I don’t know.” I said as I pull Minhee down to sit next to me again.

“Thanks.” I said to a girl, who hand me the ice pack.

“Maybe because of Kai.” Minhee said as she glare at Jenna, who is chatting with the guy, who hitted me.

“Why?” I ask as I put the ice pack on my head.

“You know what Jenna will do when she wants something. She will do anything. But unfortunately, Kai doesn’t like her, so she, of course, have to hurt the person he likes in able to get him.” Minhee said as she look at her phone secretly.

“Oh yeah. But Kai doesn’t like me.” I stated as I pout.

“Yeah right, he does. He kissed you.” Minhee said as she smile happily and put away her phone.

“WHAT??!!!” I yelled out and once again everyone look at us.

“WHAT???!!! DON’T LOOK AT ME!!!!” I yelled out as everyone turn away quickly because a lot of people know what will happens whenever me, Minhee, and Jenna are piss, sad, or angry.

“What? When? How? Why?” I said as I grab Minhee and shook her.

“Kai kiss you.”

“When? How? Why?”

“On the day you were sick.”

“How? Why?”

“By putting his lips on yours.”

“Why?”

“Because I told him to.”

“WHY WOULD YOU??!!!” I yelled out as Minhee calmly sat.

“Because I want to.” Minhee said as she smile brightly.

“Oh my god.” I whisper as I close my eyes.

DING!!!!!

“Aish, see you later.” I said before I got up and went to the dressing room to get in our school clothes and go to the next class. After another boring period, it was finally lunch.

“Hey!!! Mina, is your head ok?” Minhee ask me as we wait for each other at the same tree we wait for each other.

“Yeah, it’s getting better.” I said with a smile.

“Where is Jenna anyways?” Minhee ask as she look around.

“I don’t know.” I said but soon saw Jenna walking to us with a group of girls and guys behind her.

“What the is going on?” Minhee whisper to me as they walk closer to us.

“I don’t know what is going on but act normal.” I whisper back as they stop in front of us.

“Mina, I am warning you to stay away from the hottie dude or you will get it.” Jenna said to me as she point at.

“What the are you talking about?” Minhee said as she step up.

“I am talking to Mina, not you.” Jenna snap at Minhee, who look shock because this was the first time Jenna spoke to us like this.

“I’m warning you. If I see you around him, you will get it.” Jenna said before she left us dumbfound.

“What the heck just happen?” I ask Minhee, who look at Jenna.

“I don’t know but she is sure crazy about love. But Mina, I think you should send Kai away before you get hurt more because Jenna is getting very scary." Minhee said as she pat my shoulder.

“No, I won’t.” I said as I walk off to the cafeteria with Minhee behind me.

     After a quiet lunch without Jenna, it was finally time to go to our last 2 periods. When we were finish with the classes, me and Minhee went to dance class together. The dance class is a club where we dance and enter in competitions. As we enter the class, the dance teacher was already there talking to Jenna.

“Wonder what is going on?” I whisper to Minhee, as we put outr things down and went to a corner to stretch. After stretching, the dance teacher was finally done finish talking to Jenna. Jenna look very angry.

“Ok, as you should know that there is going to be another dance competition this week on Thursday. For this competition, it is a duo. It has to be dancing. You could also dance and sing. You, of course, have to make up your own move. If you copy, points will be taken off. We will enter 3 duo groups from our dance class to the competition. And the problem is that not everyone is going. The best dancers are going. So the plan is that today, and Tuesday is the only days you are going to be practicing your dance. On Wednesday, we will have a competition in our class against each other duo groups. Then, on Thursday morning, I will post the 3 duo groups going to the competition on the school newspaper. Later that day at 11am, I will come to their classes and get them to go to the competition. So for right now, go pick your partner, except for the people I talked to.” The dance teacher said before we all ran to get our partner.

“MINA!!!!” Minhee yelled out as she grab onto my hand before someone could.

“No fair!!!!” “Why??!!!” Awwww!!!” the students whine as soon as I was taken.

“Sorry.” I said with a smile.

“Ok, everyone got their partner. You will be drawing a paper from this hat. In this hat, on the paper, are the song you will be dancing to or dance and sing to. Choose one person to come draw.” The dance teacher said as he took out a hat.

“You go, you're older.” I said to Minhee as I push her to the hat.

“Ok.” Minhee said as she went and draw a paper.

“Ok, now everyone got their song. I will call on you and you will have to tell the song you are dancing to. Ok, Hana, first.” The dance teacher said as he point to Hana.

“You know me by Tasty.” Hana said. And so it went on until it came to Minhee, who was the last one.

“Ok, now last, Minhee.” The dance teacher said as he point to Minhee.

“Angel by Exo. Either Korean or Mandarin or the mix verison.” Minhee read the paper with a confuse look.

“Ok, now. The library is available. So I will give you 45 minutes to find your song and download it into a cd.” The dance teacher said as he hand us a cd.

“Ok. GO!!!” the dance teacher said. As soon as he said that, everyone ran to the door. The first person to get out, of course, was Minhee, who can ran really fast. I was one of the first one to get out, being the closest to the door.

     After running, with the rest of the dance members, we finally reach the library. We all ran in different directions to get a computer or laptop first.

“Ok, lets listen to the song first. The first one: Korean.” Minhee said as she click on the song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j3OYAxmGso

“Wow!!! It is so nice!!!” I yelled out as I clap my hands only to get a glares from the other students in the library.

“Yep, it is. Now for the Mandarin.” Minhee said with a smile.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT7S4quHlrQ&feature=related

“Awww. It is so nice and lovely.” I whisper as I smile brightly.

“Now, for the mix verison.” Minhee said as she search for it and click on it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvDljXPg_Jw

“So which one do you want to do?” I ask Minhee as she took out the cd.

“Mix version.” Minhee said with a smile.

“Me too!!!” I said as I smile too and Minhee started to download music. After a quick 5 minute of downloading it, we finally head back to the dance room. When we got there, there was already some people dancing. At the corner, I could see Jenna sitting down, looking at me angrily.

“Something is wrong.” I whisper to Minhee as I turn away from Jenna.

“What?” Minhee ask me as we got to our corner.

“Jenna. She is getting weird these days.” I answer as I got in my position.

“Don’t mind her. If she does anything to you, I will beat her up.” Minhee answer as she pat my shoulder and smile. Knowing that she really kept her words, I calm down and began to dance. After a whole 1 hour, me and Minhee was already finish making a new dance for the song Angel.

“Mina, let’s rest.” Minhee said as she sat down and pull out her water bottle, while I did the same thing too.

“You know what? The people, who sing this song, sounds familiar.” I said as I sat down.

“Well, I don’t think so because no one knows who sing this song. It just appeared out of thin air.” Minhee said as she drink her water.

“For real?” I ask only to receive a nod. After drinking my whole water bottle, I began to dance with Minhee again. In our dance class, I was known as the best dancer alongside with Minhee, while Jenna is in the lowest level. As I was dancing, my stomach started to hurt a lot, that I have to stop and drop on the ground.

“MINA!!!!” Minhee yelled out as she stop and rush to me. Just as she ran to me, I started to cough out blood.

“MINA!!!” I heard some students, the dance teacher, and Minhee yelled out before my eyes slowly started getting heavier.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

Welcome all new nad old subscribers!!!

I hate school!!!! I have to wake up so early just to get ready. Today went by so slow for me. I need to go to sleep, but I don't want too!!!

Today, I thought I was not able to update but, thank god, I have time!!!

-littleocean