Chapter 10: Capture

Unacceptable Love

Listen to this song when you are reading this chapter: Time Spent Walking Through Memories by Nell

 

Kai’s POV………

     It was finally getting dark. As I was waiting for Mina to come home, the doorbell rings, making me jump. When I open the door, I saw Minhee outside, with red eyes.

“Minhee, are you okay?” I ask her.

“YOU!!!!” Minhee said as she point at me, “YOU ALMOST KILL MINA!!! BECAUSE OF YOU, MINA IS SERIOUSLY HURT!!!!”

“Minhee, calm down!!!!” I yelled at her as I grab her shoulders, but was only to be yank off.

“I am going to say this nicely. Get out of this house and never come back again.” Minhee said before she pull me out of the house and got a key under the doormat and lock the door.

“MINHEE!!! WAIT!!!” I yelled out but I was too late, she already drove away.

“AHHHHHH!!!!!” I yelled out as I grab my hair and tears began to form in my eyes.

“Hottie dude.” I heard a very familiar annoying voice said as she hug me from the back.

“GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!” I yelled as I unlatch her hands.

“WHY??!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THAT??!!!” Jenna yelled out as she grab my face and kiss me. There was no feeling in it.

“WHAT THE ??!!! GO AWAY!!! I DON’T LIKE YOU!!! I LOVE MINA!!!!” I yelled out to Jenna as I push her away and rub my mouth.

“You love Mina. YOU LOVE MINA??!!! BUT I AM PRETTIER AND BETTER!!!” Jenna said as she look at me with teary eyes.

“I don’t care if you are prettier or better. I like Mina for who she is, not who she is not.” I said as I started to walk away.

“Fine, then. You will regret it later.” Jenna said as she got up and walk away.

“What the heck?!!” I yelled out as I stop and look at Jenna.

     Since I was left outside, I went and sat next to the house’s door. After a hour or so, I saw a car approach the house. As I got up and ran to hide, the person got out of the car and went inside the house. It was Minhee. When she came back out, she was holding the 3 bears I got for Mina. As she started to drive away, I started to follow her. After whole 15 minute run, we finally reach the place. Thank god, I could run fast. When we arrive there, there was a big white building with a lot of windows. As Minhee went inside, I silently follow her. I follow her for a while until she went inside a room. When I peak in, I saw Mina. A smile slowly came on my face. There was a lot of things around her. After a minute or 2, Minhee finally got up and started to walk to the door. As I ran and hide, Minhee came out and went away. After Minhee went away, I went inside the room. When I got inside, I was in the verge of crying. It’s all because of me. After sitting on the chair, I notice Mina was wearing the alien couple necklace.

“Who are you?” I heard someone said as I turn around to see a man and a woman. *It’s the man and woman in the picture.* I thought as I look at them.

“Who are you?” the woman ask this time.

“Kai.” I said without thinking.

“Kai, what are you doing here?” the woman ask again.

“To see Mina.” I replied.

“You look very familiar.” the man said as he took out his phone.

“I do?” I ask as I point at myself.

“Yep.” The man said as he took a picture of me and type down some things.

“Yep. EXO-K’s second youngest member, Kai. In EXO-K, there is Suho, who control Water. Baekhyun, who control Light. Chanyeol, who control Fire. D.O., who control the element of Earth. Kai, you, who can only Teleport to the place you know. And last, Sehun the youngest, who control the Wind. Now for EXO-M, there is Xiumin as the oldest, who control Frost. Luhan, who control telekinesis. Kris, who can fly. Lay, who can heal. Chen, who control the lightening. And last, Tao, who control time. You came to Earth. You were shot by one of my agents. You ran away with a girl, my daughter. You came from EXO Planet, alone.” The man said as he read off the information from his phone. The moment he said that, my face turn as white as a piece of white paper.

“Get him!!!” the woman said. In a blink of second, the man was behind me, already tying my hands together.

“We finally found what we were looking for.” The woman said as the man nod.

“How do you know about EXO?” I ask as I struggle only to get the rope tighter.

“We, Mina’s parents, are professional scientists. We found out about your planet when we found out about the song you guys sing to. We examined the cd. It was very different and difficult to examine. But at the end, we finally know where it came from, so we send someone to your planet to find out about you. That person, lucky, spy on you guys and got the information. He was able to send over the information but was soon kill when you guys discover him.” The woman explains as she walk over to Mina.

“Right now, your brothers are looking for you. They have search everywhere. But unfortunately, they couldn’t find you. They were very close because of Mina but you would always be somewhere else.” The man said as he held onto me.

“How do you know about this too?” I gritted my teeth as I struggle again to only get the rope getting tighter.

“You should stop moving. The ropes with get tighter every time you try to get out of it.” The man said.

“Why?” I ask as I stop.

“Because me and my wife invented that. Anyways, back to the story. Actually, we are really rich. Because of that, I will always have someone have a close eye on her. That person would always follow her. That also explain why she paid for everything she did to you.” The man explains as the woman cried silently next to Mina.

“Honey, I think we should take him back to the lab.” The woman said as she got up and wept her tears.

“Ok. Goodnight, Kai.” The man said before he cover my mouth with a piece of clothing and I fell asleep.

 

Mina’s POV…………

“Honey, I think we should take him back to the lab.” My mom said as I heard her got up and wept her eyes.

“Ok. Goodnight, Kai.” I heard my dad said.

     After hearing the door shut, I quickly got up and move the tubes around me. *Kai is an alien. He have superpowers. He is not human. He live in EXO Planet. This whole time I fell for an alien.* I thought as I ran out. *The alien necklace meant that he is an alien. No wonder he liked it. He never told me where he came from. No wonder, he don’t really understand the things I say. No wonder he was also getting chase. Also, yesterday, he love bacon because it sounds like Baekhyun’s name. He will always look at the at the fire on the stove for Chanyeol, the dripping water for Suho, the light outside for Baekhyun, the ground outside for D.O., the birds flying outside for Kris, the clock for Tao, the wound on his waist for Lay, the snowflake magnet on the refrigerator for Xiumin, one of my science books on the counter with the structure of the human head for Luhan, and he would breathe a lot for Sehun. Another thing, is that he won the basketball game easily because he is special. It all make sense!!!* I thought as I ran outside and bump into someone.

“Wow!!! Mina are you ok?” Luhan ask me as he hold onto me.

“Yeah. Thanks Lu-“ I said but soon stop, “Luhan, are you looking for someone name Kai?”

“W-Wait here.” Luhan stutter as he let go of me and ran to Kris and Suho, who is behind them.

“Hey, Mina!!!” Baekhyun said as he smile brightly at me.

“Hey, Baekhyun.” I said sadly, knowing he is an alien. An adorable alien.

“Hey, Lay.” I said as I turn to Lay, who was smiling cutely at me. *So cute.*

“Mina, do you know where Kai is?” Kris ask me. *It’s the first time he actually said a sentence without 1 to 3 words at me.* I thought with a smile and shook my head.

“I don’t know where they took him but I do know who did.” I said.

“Who?” Suho ask this time as he came.

“My parents. They are scientists. They have been studying EXO since that song came out. They are at their lab. I don’t know where that is, so I need your help or my help to help find Kai.” I said.

“Ok, since Kris have the power of flying, Kris will be taking us there.” Suho said.

“Ok.” Everyone said except for me.

“Wait. If Kris is taking us, does that mean we are going to………fly?” I ask them.

“Yep. Are you scare?” Baekhyun ask me politely.

“Kind pf.” I whisper.

“Ok, since you are scared of heights. Kris will be holding onto you, while we hold onto Kris.” Suho said as the other members nod.

“Ok.” I said as I look at Kris uneasily. As I was scanning the members, I notice Luhan look mad.

“Luhan, are you okay?” I ask him.

“Yeah.” Luhan ask as he slightly jump and smile.

“Sure?” Kris ask as he put his hand on Luhan’s shoulder, only to be yank off.

“Luhan.” Kris said with a warning voice.

“Sorry.” Luhan said as he bow at Kris.

“It’s ok.” Kris replied.

“Ok. Kris, hold onto Mina. Tightly. Everyone else hold onto Kris.” Suho said as he held onto Kris’s shoulder. As everyone took their own part. Luhan, holding onto Kris’s other shoulder. Lay holding onto one of his arm, while Baekhyun onto Kris’s waist.

“Baekhyun, seriously?” Kris ask as Lay, Suho, and Luhan silently laugh.

“Sorry, hyung. But I have to.” Baekhyun said.

“Whatever. Mina?” Kris ask me as he held out one of his arm.

“Do I really have to go?” I ask as I back up.

“Yep.” Suho said as he held out his hand too.

“Ok. Kris, if I fall, I will kill you.” I said as I walk to Kris and he held onto my waist.

“Ready?” Kris ask.

“READY!!!” Everyone said.

“Ok.” Kris said before he began to fly.

“OMO!!!!” I yelled out as I put my arms around Kris’s neck.

“Yah, let go. Close your mouth or flies will go in there.” Kris said as he glare at me.

“Sorry.” I said as I move my hands away from him and saw Luhan, again, with that angry face on.

“Do you know which car is it?” Suho ask me as he look at the cars.

“Yeah, it is a black Chevrolet.” I answer but only to get confuse looks on their face.

“Nevermind, I’ll look for it.” I said as I began to look down. *We are so high.* I thought as I look down. After a while, I finally spot a familiar black car.

“THERE!!! Follow it!!!” I shouted out, making everyone jump.

“Sorry.” I said as I laugh.

“It’s ok.” Baekhyun said from behind.

“Ok, they are stopping at a house.” Kris said as he stop and began to land. After landing, everyone ran to the closet bush or tree to hide.

“Follow me.” I whisper to them, as I began to run. After getting to the front door, I took out a hair pin and began to open the door.

“Mina, do you want me to do it?” Luhan ask as he held out his hand.

“Ok.” I said as I give him the pin and he began to form it into a key instead. After doing that, he began to open the door. After a while, he finally open it.

“Good job, Luhan.” Kris said as the other members praise him too.

“Let’s go.” I whisper as I slowly went in there.

“Don’t make too much noises.” I said as I walk in there. As we walk into the room, or the living room, we all stop. The reason why we all stop was because there are guns pointing at us.

“Hello, Miss. Mina, your parents have been excepting you.” One of the guy said as he came and drag me to a room.

“LET ME GO!!!” “DON’T TOUCH ME!!!” “YAHH!!!” “MINA!!! WHERE ARE WE??!!!” I heard Kris, Baekhyun, Suho, and Luhan yelled out as they were drag with me while Lay was calm, or more like trying to be calm.

“SHUT UP!!!” one of the guys said as he open a door. Inside the room is Kai, all beat up and my parents.

“Welcome everyone.” My mother said as she turn around to face us.

 

-------------------------------------------

Updated~

One more chaper and it is over!!!

Total of chapters: 11 chapters

 

-littleocean