Chapter 3: At the Mall

Unacceptable Love

Listen to this when you are reading this chapter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWPSJUfIick

 

Mina’s POV………

“Yah, Mina-ah. I’m hungry.” I heard someone said as he poke my cheek.

“Shut up.” I said as I turn away.

“No.” Kai said as he starts to poke my side.

“Ten more minutes.” My voice muffled through the pillow as I cover my face.

“Fine, then. If you don’t wake up by then, I will personality come and get you no matter what.” Kai said as he got off the bed and went out.

“Aish!!! That annoying Kai!!!” I yelled out as I hit the pillow and got up. After a few minutes of changing, I went to the kitchen to see Kai coming up the stairs.

“Hurry. I’m hungry.” Kai said as he grab my hand and drag me to the kitchen.

“Ok, I will cook you some eggs and bacons.” I said as I got out the eggs and bacons. After cooking, me and Kai ate in silence until my phone ring.

“Hello.” I said as I ate my eggs.

“Hey Mina, me and Minhee are going shopping today and do you want to go with us?” Jenna ask from the other line.

“Sure.” I answer back but then I remember Kai. *Oh shot!!!* I thought as I hit my head.

“Hey, Jenna, can someone come with me?” I ask as I pray inside my head.

“Is it a guy?” Jenna ask as she lightly laugh.

“Yeah.” I whisper as I look at Kai.

“OK!!! Me and Minhee will come to your house at 1pm to pick you up.” Jenna said before she hung up.

“Kai, wash the dishes and then come to my room.” I said to Kai as he look at his dishes and mine.

“But-“ Kai started. “No buts. Learn it yourself.” I interrupt him as I ran upstairs to my bedroom and lock it.

“MINA!!!” I hears Kai yell as I went to my closet for a clothes. After a few minutes of changing into this:

I came out and went to the kitchen. When I got to the kitchen, I saw Kai staring at the plates in the sink.

“Mina, what am I suppose to do?” Kai ask as he turn to me as I face-palm myself.

“Oh my god.” I whisper to myself as I walk over to Kai and push him away.

“Go to my room and put on the other shirt, then come out. We are going to go to the mall with my friends.” I said as I began to wash the dishes and receive a nod from Kai.

     After washing the dishes, Kai came out, wearing this:

*Whoa.* I thought as I look at Kai.

“Am I that good looking?” Kai ask as he smirk at me.

“No.” I said as I turn away so Kai won’t see me blushing.

BEEP BEEP!!!

“They’re here. Let’s go.” I said after hearing the beep from Minhee’s car.

“Ok.” Kai said uneasily as we both got out of the house and went to the car.

“Hey, Mina. Hello hot guy!!!” Jenna said as she wink at Kai.

“Ewww!!! Jenna, please stop.” Minhee said as she pretend to throw up.

“Whatever. So what is your name, hottie?” Jenna ask Kai as she got out of the passenger seat and went to the back seat with Kai, while I sat in the passenger seat.

“Go away. Before I-“ Kai said but was cut off by me because I know what he is going to say.

“HAHA!!! So what are you guys going to buy?” I interrupt Kai and Jenna as I nervously look at Minhee, who is driving, and Jenna, but to Kai it was more like a death glare.

“I’m going to buy anything I want because I got my dad got me a card!!!” Jenna brag as she move closer to Kai.

“Well, I might just but some shoes.” Minhee said as she turn a corner.

“I might just buy some jeans and shirt. I think I need to but some things for him too.” I said as I point at Kai, who I remember didn’t want to tell Jenna his name.

     After talking about random things, we finally reach the mall. When we all got out of the car, Jenna was holding onto Kai like he was her teddy bear. As I was looking at both of them, I notice Kai was looking at me with a piss look on his face.

“Ok, let’s separate!!!” Minhee said as she came to me, Jenna, and Kai.

“Ok.” Jenna said as look at Kai with a big smile on her face.

“Ok, we will meet up at the food court at 4pm, since right now is 1:30pm. Agree?” Minhee ask as she checks her watch then look at us.

“AGREE!!!” everyone said except for Kai.

“Ok, see you guys later!!!” Minhee said as she went inside the mall leaving me, Kai, and Jenna, outside.

“Bye!!!” I said as I ran off to the mall, leaving Kai and Jenna together.

“Let’s go, hottie!!!” I heard Jenna said to Kai as I open the door.

*Sorry, Kai.* I thought as I look behind me to see a very piss off and angry Kai with Jenna dragging him along with him. As I was looking at both of them, me and Kai met each other eyes. When he look at me, there was a sudden change in his mood, he was happy. He was smiling as he look at me, but was soon drag away another direction. *I am such a loner.* I thought as I look around me to see people with their friends. After looking around, I finally decide to look at the mall map. When I was finish deciding where to go, I began to walk. As I was walking by a store, I saw a familiar face out of the corner of my eyes. When I look again at the store, the face was not there anymore.

“Where did he went?” I mumble to myself as I turn around to see the familiar face smiling at me.

“Were you looking for me?” he ask as he look at me. *He is so pretty!!!* I thought as I look at him.

“Hello?” the guy ask as he shook me lightly.

“Yes?” I ask.

“My name is Luhan. You?” Luhan ask me as he back up since he was kind of close to me.

“Hwang Mina. So what are you doing here?” I ask as I look behind him to see 4 other guys behind him. *Mamma Mia!!!* I thought as I look at the 4 handsome, cute, and hot guys behind Luhan.

“To buy things.” Luhan said as he follow my gaze. “Oh, Mina, these are my brothers. That is Suho, Kris, Baekhyun, and Lay. Suho, Kris, Baekhyun, and Lay, this is Mina, my friend.” Luhan introduce us as we all just look at each other.

“Hello.” I uneasily said as I met eyes with Kris, who is eying me suspiciously.

“Hello Mina, it’s nice to meet you.” I heard Baekhyun said as he smile brightly at me.

“Hello, Baekhyun.” I said as I smile at him, too.

“Hello, Mina. I’m Suho!!!” Suho said to me as he smile. *His smile is so bright and nice like Baekhyun.* I thought as I look at him with a smile too.

“Hello, Suho.” I replied.

“Kris.” Kris said as he look at me.

“Mina.” I said as I glare at him.

“Hello, I-I’m L-Lay.” Lay said as he blush.

“Awww, you are so cute. I’m Mina.” I said as I poke his dimple on his right cheek.

“So what are you doing here?” Luhan ask as he look at me.

“To shop.” I replied as I look at my watch. It is 2pm.

“Did you came here alone?” Suho ask as he look around if my friends are around me.

“Yeah, but we separate.” I replied with a pout.

“I’m sorry Mina, but we have to go.” Luhan said as he look at me with sad eyes.

“It’s ok. Thanks for last time. I hope we see each other again. Bye.” I said as I walk away.

“Hyung, can’t we go with Mina?” I heard Lay ask someone, but was soon cut off by a familiar voice.

“MINA!!!” Jenna shouted as she ran to me.

“Whoa!!! Calm down!!!” I said as Jenna hug me tightly.

“I can’t find him!!!” Jenna said as she drop down to the ground.

“Who??!!” I ask as I bend down to Jenna.

“That hottie guy!!!” Jenna said as she began to cry harder.

*Kai!!!* I thought as I started to run, leaving Jenna on the ground, yelling for me.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

Updated!!! The reason why Luhan, Suho, Baekhyun, Kris, and Lay came to the mall is to actually find Kai but they can't tell anyone because it is suppose to be a secret.

-littleocean