Chapter 2: Unique and Awkward

Unacceptable Love

Mina’s POV………

     After realizing that I am looking at nothing, I began to walk home, but faster this time. As I was walking, I felt a presence behind me. *Oh this.* I thought as I turn around and swing the grocery bag to hit the person behind me. After swinging several times, I stop, only to see nothing behind me. *What the heck?* I thought as I look around and then started to run home. When I got to my house, I notice that I drop my keys somewhere.

“Aish!!” I said as I knock on the door but soon realize that I lock the guy inside the room.

“You forgot this.” I heard a guy said behind me as I stop searching and turn around to see a cute guy around my age with big innocent doe eyes looking at me with my house key.

“T-Thanks.” I said as I quickly grab the keys and open my door and shut it. After shutting the door, I look through the window to see if the boy was still there, but he wasn’t. *Damn, that boy is prettier than me. Is there even such ki-*

“YAH!!! OPEN THE DOOR!!!” a voice shouted out as it broke my train of thoughts.

“Oh !!!” I said as I ran to my bedroom since I forgot about him for a moment.

“Sorry.” I said as I open up to see him with the blanket over him since I left the window open and it was winter.

“It’s ok. Where is the shirt?” the guy asks as he grab the bags and got the shirt and put it on right away.

“Sorry. Are you hungry?” I ask as I went down stairs with the guy following me. “Yes.” He replied as he pulls the chair and sat down.

“Ok, I will make ramyun.” I whisper as I took out a pot and bowl some water. After that, I took a seat in front of the guy.

“So, what is your name?” I ask as I swift awkwardly in my seat.

“Kai. You?” he ask as he look at me.

“Mina. Hwang Mina,” I said, “Why are you getting chasing?”

“I don’t know.” Kai answer back as he look at the boiling pot.

“Oh shot!!” I said as I went to the pot and pour it into our ramyun. “Hot!!! Hot!!!”

“Are you ok?” Kai ask as he got up and walk to me.

“Yeah. Sit and eat.” I said as I got his bowl of ramyun and put it on the table. After getting mine, I began to eat it. Half way through mine, I notice I was the only person eating.

“Are you going to eat?” I ask but only to get a response with Kai shaking his head, “Aren’t you hungry?” I ask again but this time he nodded.

“Then, why aren’t you eating?” I ask as I looking him with a confuse look.

“Am I suppose to eat this?” Kai ask as he look at me then back to the ramyun and then me again.

“Yep. Why you don’t like it?” I ask as I raise my chopstick and point it at him.

“N-No!!! I never ate this before.” Kai whisper slightly as he blush and look away.

“Just eat it. You’ll like it.” I said as I was about to start eating but was interrupt again, “Is it poison?” Kai as he look at the ramyun suspiciously.

“If it was poison, wouldn’t I be choking or something?” I ask as I began to laugh silently to myself.

“Ani.” Kai whisper as he picks up the chopstick and began to eat. As I was about to eat, again, I was interrupt. *What now??!!* I thought as I glare at him.

“WOW!!! This is delicious!!!” Kai said as he look at the ramyun and then began to eat more.

“Oh my god.” I whisper to myself as I shook my head.

After a few minutes, Kai was finally finish with his ramyun while I finish mine a long time ago. *Finally.* I thought as I look at him.

“Wash your dishes.” I said as I got up and got a glass of water.

“Do what?” Kai as he look at me and then hand me his plate.

*What is wrong with today??!!* I thought as I try to calm myself down. “Do it yourself.” I said as I give the plate back to Kai and drink my water.

“But I don’t know how.” Kai said as he hand me the plate again.

“Kai, I am going to- Nevermind. Just go away.” I sigh in defeat as Kai went away.

*Who does he thing he is? A king?* I thought as I wash the dishes. After washing the dishes, I went to my bedroom, just to see Kai deep asleep on my bed. *Wow. He sure does go to sleep early and fast.* I thought as I made my way to my closet to change into my pajamas since I was in my school clothes this whole time. After changing, it was 9pm. As I made my way to my cell phone on the desk, I notice Kai getting up.

“What are you doing?” I ask as Kai walk over to me.

“What are you doing?” Kai ask me as he sat down on my chair.

“Nothing. Go to sleep.” I said as I push Kai off the chair.

“Where are you going to sleep then?” Kai ask as he got on the bed and lay on it.

“On the ground.” I said as I check my messages.

“Ok.” Kai said as he grab the blanket and turn the other way.

     After 2 hours of checking my messages, and doing other things on my phone, I finally got tired and went to sleep on the ground. Since Kai is sleeping on the bed with my pillow and blanket, I am left with nothing but the ground and the cold air. *Aish!!! This is so cold!!!* I thought as I lay on the ground trying to sleep but couldn’t. *Thank god, I don’t have school tomorrow or I’ll be dead.* I thought as twist and turn. After a few minutes of turning around, I finally give up. As I got up, I saw Kai’s smirking face looking at me from the bed.

“What are you looking at?” I ask as I walk over to him.

“You. You are very interesting. So what are you going to doing now?” Kai ask as I sat down on my bed.

“I am going to sleep on my bed,” I said to Kai as I lay on it, “Kai, were you watching me the whole time?”

“Most of the time because you woke me up with all of those turning sounds.” Kai said as he lay on the bed too.

“So are we going to sleep here. Together.” I ask as I look at the bed and then at Kai.

“Yep. Unless you want to get a cold.” Kai said as he got the blanket and put it over me and him.

“Thanks.” I said as I smile slightly.

“You’re welcome.” Kai said as he closes his eyes and went to sleep.

“Goodnight.” I whisper as I also close my eyes and went off to dreamland.

----------------------------------------------------        Hello new and old subscribers!!!! Thank you for subscribing and reading!!!