Chapter 7: Bad Morning

Unacceptable Love

Litsen to this song when you are reading this chapter:  Baby Don't Cry by Daesung

 

Mina’s POV………

     As the light came through the window and hit my eyes, I began to wake up. *What the heck is around my waist?* I thought as I look at my waist to see a hand around me. After looking at the hand, I look up to see a kissable lip in front of my face.

“Good morning, baby.” Kai said as he smirk at me.

“What the heck?” I said as I kick him off the bed and got up.

“Owww!!! That hurts!!!” Kai said as he got up and rub his .

“You deserve it.” I said as I went to my closet and took out my work clothes.

“What are you doing?” Kai ask me as he look at my clothes in disgust.

“Getting ready for work.” I answer as push him out of the room and got ready. After a few minutes, I heard a voice.

“So, can I go with you?” a familiar voice said through the window as I let out a loud shriek.

“YAH!!!! You wanna die?” I said as I clutch onto my beating heart.

“Nope.” Kai said as he dodge a pillow I threw at him.

“Get me my pillow.” I said as soon as I realize the pillow flew out of the window.

“No.” Kai answer back as he wink at me.

“Get. It.” I said with a threatening.

“No. What will you do then?” Kai ask as he lean on the window.

“What??!!” I ask as I walk to him.

“N-Nothing.” Kai shutter as he look at my lips.

“What? Is there something on my face?” I said as I touch my lips.

“N-Nothing. I’ll go get it.” Kai said before he turn around and walk into a tree.

“YAH!!! Are you okay?” I ask as I lean out on the window to see Kai, rubbing his forehead.

“It’s nothing.” Kai said as he blush and turn away. *Awww. He is so cute!!!!* I thought as I look at him. *What the heck??!!! Snap out of it, Mina!!! He is soon going to go away anyways.* I thought again as I mentally slap myself. After thinking, I went downstairs. As I coming down, I slip on the last 2 steps and fell foreword. With my eyes closes, I wanted for the hard ground to hit me, but nothing came. Slowly opening my eyes, I saw a pump up lips in front of me. *Why do I keep on see lips?*

“I got your pillow.” Kai said as he look at me.

“Oh. Thanks.” I said as I got up and grab my pillow, and then throw it to the sofa.

“Thank you.” I whisper as I look down at my feet.

“For?” Kai ask me as he bend down to my height with a charming smirk on his face.

“For saving me.” I said as I look up and bump head with Kai.

“AHHHH!!!!” Kai yelled out as he fell onto the floor.

“OWWWW!!!!” I yelled out as I fell back and sat on the staircase.

“Yah!!! What in the heck were you doing?” I ask Kai as I rub my head.

“I was listening to you.” Kai replied, rubbing his head too.

“Do you have you have to be that close to just hear me?” I ask furiously.

“Of course, I couldn’t even hear you.” Kai replied as he got up.

“Whatever. I will cook for you as an apology.” I said as I got up and went to the kitchen with Kai following me.

“Let’s eat ramyun!!!!” Kai exclaim as he point at the shelf with the ramyun in it.

“Nope. It’s bad for your health if you keep on eatting that. So I am going to cook you some eggs, hash brown, and bacon.” I said to Kai as I took out the things. After doing that, I notice it was really quiet. When I turn to Kai, I notice he was looking at up at the ceiling where the chandelier was shining brightly.

“YAH!!! You could get blind!!!” I yelled out as I ran to him and cover his eyes.

“Bacon.” Kai whisper as I let go of my hand to see Kai crying.

“Kai, are you okay?” I ask as I look at him.

“Y-Yeah. Just go cook.” Kai said as he wept his tears.

“Ok. If you need me, I’ll always be here.” I said as I walk away from Kai.

     As I was cooking, I could hear Kai mumbling some words, but I would never know what he is saying because he is speaking too low. I would notice him looking at the fire on the stove, the dripping water, the light outside, the ground outside, the birds flying outside, the clock, the wound on his waist, the snowflake magnet on the refrigerator, one of my science books on the counter with the structure of the human head, and he would breathe a lot. *What in the heck is wrong with him?* I thought as I put the hash brown on 2 plates with the bacons and eggs. After putting the plates on the table and sitting down, I began to eat. After a while, Kai was still not eating.

“Yah, are you going to eat?” I ask with my mouth full.

“Where is the bacon?” Kai ask me as he look at the plate.

“There.” I answer back as I point at the bacon on his plate. After saying that, Kai began to eat it quickly. *Whoa.* I thought as I look at him.

“Kai, slow down. You’ll choke.” I said as I grab his hand. As I grab his hand, an electricity shock went through me, making me let go of his hand.

“Are you going to eat that?” Kai ask without looking at me as he point to the bacon on my plate.

“No.” I answer back as I give him the bacon, even though I want it.

“Thanks.” Kai whisper before he start to eat.

*That was weird.* I thought as I look at my hand before I started to eat again. After another few minutes of eating, I was finally finish eating, while Kai was slowly eating his hash brown. *It is so quiet.* I thought as I look at Kai, whose eyes are red. Just as I was scanning the room, something caught my eyes.

“OH MY GOD!!!! I AM LATE!!!” I yelled out as I look at the clock to see it was 10am, when I was suppose to be at work at 9:30am.

“ANNYEONG!!!” I yelled out as I quickly grab my bag and went out the door and locking Kai in there.

“MINA!!!” I heard Kai yelled out as he bang on the window in the kitchen.

“SORRY!!!” I yelled out as I wave at him and got into the 10am bus by my house.

*I am going to be in so much trouble.* I thought as I sat down and calm myself down.

 

Kai’s POV…………

     After Mina left on this large colorful thing, I went back to the table and got the plates and put it in the sick. *I miss everyone.* I thought as I slowly walk up the stairs into Mina’s bedroom and sat there. After a few minutes of staring into space, I finally got up and started to explore the house for no reason. As I was walking around, I notice there was another room at the end of the hallway. When I open the door, there was dust everywhere. After coughing for a while, I finally went back in. When I got in, there was a master bed in the middle, chair, table, chandelier, closet, and a picture frame on the table. After making my way to the table, I notice it was a picture with Mina and a woman and a man on there. *Must be her parents.* I thought as I put it back down and went out the door. When I got into Mina’s room, I sat again on the bed and slept again like I always do. When I was about to fall asleep, an idea came into my mind. *I could always go after Mina.* I thought as I sat up but soon remember this wasn’t EXO Planet. *Aish, I wish I knew the place around here, so I could teleport.* I thought as I fell back onto the bed and close my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

 

Mina’s POV………

     After getting out of the bus, I took a deep breath and walk in to see the manager sitting on a chair with her face down.

“Mina, the manager got really mad because you didn’t show up to work.” one of my friends whisper to me.

“I know.” I whisper back. As soon as the manager head shot up, I bow 90° degree.

“I am so sorry. I won’t be late again.” I said to the manager as she look at me. By this time, everyone was looking at us.

“Mina, please come to my office.” the manager said as she got out of her seat and went to the office.

“Good luck. Do you want me to call anyone to pick you up later?” one of my friends said as she pat my shoulder.

“Yeah, can you call Minhee?” I ask before I took a deep breath.

“Yeah.” My friend said as I slowly made my way to the manager office.

“So, Mina, you are late by 30 minutes.” The manager said as she sat down on her chair.

“Yes.” I said as I keep my head down.

“You know what to do.” The manager said as she points to the ground.

“Yes.” I said before I got on the ground and got ready for my punishment.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

Updated late because I was celebrating my niece's birthday.

I might update tomorrow. MIGHT!!!!