seven; lotus

Guild Wars ( ♔ ) — It's More Than Just a War
Haeun was just outside the guild building waiting for Jay and Himchan to come back. She gripped the bloody paper in her hand.
"Hurry and come back with those damn medical things. Healing magic isn't enough..." She looked down at the paper. "Whoever did this to you, Kai.... I'll get them back."
Haeun tried to stop the tears in her eyes. She blinked them away. She couldn't show a weak image in front of her city. She's the strongest member in her guild, she has pride to protect. Her pride will just go down if she cries out of no where.
Haeun looked up with wonder in her eyes. She sensed a big magic power, a different one than her guild's. An animal was flying in the sky and Haeun could see that 2 people were riding it.
"A Griffin. Great, who's coming here now? We don't need anymore trouble." She stood up from her seat when the Griffin landed about 20 meters from her.
Apparently, a girl wearing an outfit with a butterfly pendant was the owner of the Griffin because she spoke to it and it obeyed. Another girl was with her.
They were looking at some stuff like fruit and food. Haeun found no harm from them, but then the Griffin's tail moved and knocked down a fruit stand. Screams were heard and Haeun decided to step up.
"Yah!" She shouted. "Keep your Griffin under control." She eyed the girl and the girl eyed her back. Suddenly, a stare down happened. Both their eyes began to get intense. They both blinked at the same time.
"Rhian! You actually had a draw in a staring contest." The girl beside her laughed.
"That ain't a draw, I won. And don't you dare tell me what to do." Rhian spoke with rude words.
"Well I'm letting you know not to keep that damn Griffin out here, destroying even more fruit stands." Haeun fought back.
"Fine." Rhian took out a paper and the Griffin got in. After that, a drawing of the same exact Griffin was on the paper.
Once again, Haeun's eyes were filled with wonder. "Animation Magic."
"Sorry we had a bad start. My name's Haeun. You can call me Lotus." Haeun held her hand out.
When Rhian heard the word "Lotus" she slapped Haeun's hand away. "I don't want to be friends with you."
Haeun's body got filled with anger. She was pissed off. "Hey! I was trying to be nice here. No hard feelings at all, but now since you want to be like that, I guess it's  a fight you want."
Haeun got closer to Rhian and her voice got louder. She held up her finger and pointed at Rhian. "You just got on my bad side."
Rhian took out a paper and almost instantly, it turned into chain sickles. When Haeun saw that she had a weapon she turn also took out her weapon; a gun sword.
"Rhian. Don't start a fight." The girl with Rhian warned her.
"Stay out of this Zinger."
Rhian dashed at Haeun with the chain at her side flying in the air with her.
"Oh great, more damn chains." Haeun rolled her eyes, remembering when Jay cut her shoulder with his chains during training. There was still a scar but Haeun didn't feel anything.
The Lotus ran to Rhian and sliced with her weapon, using the sword. Rhian deflected it and she sent one of her chains to Haeun but she dodged it perfectly and easily. Haeun's weapon turned into a gun and she shot Rhian's hand, not damaging it, but making it let go of the sickle.
Rhian had only one sickle left in her hand and she decided if she loses it, she'll have to bring out a beast. Just like she expected, Haeun shot Rhian's other hand and she purposely let go of the sickle, leaving her weaponless. But her hand quickly went to her pocket and brought out a picture of a snake. a magic circle appeared in front of it and a huge snake came out.
"You asked for a fight, and you got it." Rhian stayed back and watched and as the snake attacked Haeun. Haeun's weapon disappeared from her hand and she dodged the snake.
"You want to use magic, huh!?" Haeun used Aera and flew up in the sky where the snake couldn't reach her. Rhian's eyes widened as she watched the snake try to reach Haeun.
Eventually, the snake gave up. But after it did, it turned to the guild.
"No way I'm letting you get to the guild." Haeun flew to it. Rhian watched as she got loser to the snake. She wondered what Haeun will do to stop it.
"DON'T LAY A FINGER ON MY GUILD!!" Haeun screamed and 2 huge air pressure blades went flying at the snake. There was a flash of magic and the snake was cut into three pieces.
"She... cut it.." Rhian was left speechless. Haeun's anger boosted up her magic and she was able to cut Rhian's animation. 
Haeun turned around and glared at Rhian and Zinger with intense eyes. Rhian glared back.
"Get out of Yui and never come back." Haeun firmly said, she looked closely at the 2, she knew they were in some kind of guild. She looked at Rhian's arm and there she saw it, Shadow Claw's guild sign.
"Go back to Kiriko and stay in Shadow Claw. I don't care if you need food or anything. Get them somewhere else other than Yui." Haeun looked away and stopped using Aera. She landed on the ground and went back to the guild door, not looking back at them.
Rhian got out Griffin's drawing and it appeared. Zinger followed her on top of Griffin.
"Haeun." She said her name. "I'll get you back for cutting my favorite snake. Just wait, just wait until Guild Wars."
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Congratulations to Table_CookiE! I really love your character. The more I read your application, the more I wanted to accept you. :DDDD I hope you like this~ Tell me if I portrayed your character wrong in anyway. >< And sorry for making Haeun cut Rhian's snake. DDD: forgive meeeeeeee. XDDD NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW Don't forgive me at all. :\
And same thing like the previous chapter, tell me what you think about Rhian! :D One more spot left for Shadow Claw. >< I'll be closing Mystic Knights from getting applied for. Tomorrow, the next hapter will be up, revealing the other accepted applicant from Mystic Knights.