fourteen; guild wars

Guild Wars ( ♔ ) — It's More Than Just a War
Once again, the day was peaceful. Well, the morning was.
All the guilds woke up excited for the beginning of Guild Wars. But they still didn't see anyone outside of their guild. Members went out to eat breakfast in the lobby.
A regular citizen would see a bunch of mages walking around and eating. But a mage would only see their guild members.
You see, the hotel owner casted a spell so in the hotel, the members would only see and interact with the ones wearing the same guild sign. Of course it wouldn't be like when they go outside, they suddenly see the other guilds. There's radius to the spell.
Most of the guild members couldn't even sit down because of their excitement.
"Alright! I wanna kick some out there." Jiyeon smirked but that smirk went away once Sunny said something.
"You keep forgetting that you aren't participating." Sunny 'kindly' smiled at her.
"Shut up." Jiyeon stopped standing up and sat in her chair. "I just lost my appetite because of you."
Yongguk was eating in the table beside them. His mind was on Rogue, just like hers was on him. He wanted to fight her. He wanted to get revenge for his other half's death. Yongguk wanted to kill her. Even when knowing the fact that it would still hurt, and that he'll be losing the last family he has.
On the other hand, Jiyong, who was eating beside Yongguk, was also thinking about Rogue. But not the same way Yongguk was. He was interested in Rogue. Especially since she's Yongguk's sister. Jiyong doesn't want to kill her like how most Gorewings members would feel about members of the other guilds. Specially when they're from Shadow Claw, because there's a possibility of Shadow Claw winning this decade.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
All of the guilds were now finished eating. They were ready to go the arena. Well, all the guilds except for one.
"SLOW DOWN!! YOU'RE GONNA KILL US!" Kwojin yelled at CL. She was putting a buttload of magic power into the vehicle. Kwojin's upper body was already hanging out of the carriage. Bora pulled her back, making sure she wouldn't fly out.
"WE'RE LATE! ALL THE OTHER TEAM MEMBERS ARE THERE ALREADY! AND WE'RE THE TEAM!" CL put even more magic power into it. "RHIAN'S NOT EVEN HERE WITH US!!!!"
"WOAH WAIT. WHAT!? RHIAN ISN'T HERE?!" Kwojin yelled again.
"YEAH! SHE WASN'T IN HER ROOM! I SEARCHED EVERYWHERE!" 
"DID YOU CHECK THE BATHROOM?"
CL stayed quiet and the vehicle went a bit slow.
"OH. MY. GO- LEE CHAERIN!!!" 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Meanwhile, Rhian was in the bathroom, pooping her ovaries out. She finally finished and got out of the bathroom. 
"Man... What did I eat!? HOLY SH*T I'M GONNA BE LATE." 
Rhian ran out the room and headed to the elevator. She pressed the button and waited for like 30 seconds but it didn't open. She decided to just run up the stairs to the rooftop and ride Griffin there. About one more floor to the rooftop, her stomach began to hurt again. She slowed down and got to the roof top, finally. But by then, she was already clutching her stomach like there's no tomorrow.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
All of the guilds were now at the arena of Guild Wars. Fans surround them in the seas. There were probably over a million people.
"The guilds are here!!" "OHMAHGERD IT'S DANYONG!! SLJFLDSFJHSFLJH" "JAY PAAAAAAAAAAAARRRKKK~ KISS ME~~~~ <3"
All these fan girls were screaming their lungs out. The guilds had no idea why, because they haven't even been visible to any of the audience. They were still waiting in the back, in their own guild head quarters. It was about time to let the teams out.
The teams were to be shown according to their current rank. 6th first, 5th second, and so on. Moon lace was just called out to show themselves.
A lacrima screen appeared so ALL of the audience would see them come out. The team members stepped out and the audience went wild. It was their city, so they would have a lot of fans.
A list came up on top of the lacrima.
 
MOON LACE
 
Moon Jongup - 18 - Male - Earth Magic - Smiling Moon
Hwang Daehoon
 - 25 - Male - Unknown - Unknown
Hwang Hyungseok
 - 20 - Male - Deflect Magic - Golden Shield
Hwang Tiffany
 - 23 - Female - Unknown - Eye Smile Queen
Ha Dani
 - 15 - Female - Unknown - Orange Beast
Kim June
 - 19 - Female - Electricity Magic - Electric Shock
 
It was the members' profiles. Some of the fan girls screamed because of the Hwang siblings. They were all picked for the team. Moon Lace walked to their spot in the arena and waited for another guild to come out.
Stormlight was called out and they came.
 
 
STORMLIGHT
 
Jay Park - 25 - Male - Chain Magic - Chains of Innocence
Kim Himchan
 - 22 - Male - Doll Play Magic - Doll Glare
Kim Haeun - 23 - Female - Wind Magic - Scent of a Lotus Leaf
Kim Jongmin
 - 21 - Male - Air Magic - 4D Oxygen
Lee Rinko
 - 17 - Female - Unknown - Unknown
Kwon Jihae
 - 19 - Female - Unknown - Unknown
 
Some people were shocked that Stormlight has two more female members. What they were shocked about, was that they were picked for the team. They wanted to know that their magic was, and how strong they are.  
Next was Silverfox and they came out smirking. All of there plans are playing in their minds, turning out to be successes. 
 
SILVERFOX
 
Kwon Danyong - 25 - Male - Unknown - Unknown
Imm Yoona 
- 22 - Female - Strength Magic - Unknown
Go Hara
 - 21 - Female - Vice-Versa - Soul Diva
Kwon Serene
- 17 - Female - Duplication Magic - Ironic Joker
Yu Minam
 - 23 - Male - Plant Magic - Thorn Prince 
Oh Maeum- 21 - Female - Copy Magic - Fox Smile
 
Jongup looked up and when he saw Serene. But he was disappointed because she was standing so close to Minam. He wondered what kind of friendship they had, but whatever it is, he won't like it. Instantly, Jongup saw him as a rival. 
When he heard that Mystic Knights was coming out, he looked. Everyone wanted to see Mystic Knights.
 
MYSTIC KNIGHTS
 
Lee Ailee - Unknown - Female - Unknown - Unknown
Jung Daehyun - Unknown - Male - Unknown - Unknown
Won Aerin - Unknown - Female - Unknown - Unknown
Lee Eunmi - Unknown - Female - Unknown - Unknown
Byeon Hyunju - Unknown - Female - Unknown - Unknown
Park Trevon - Unknown - Male - Unknown - Unknown
 
Now everyone was disappointed. Almost every information about them was unknown. They couldn't even see their faces because they all had masks on.
Now, it was the moment all the males have been waiting for. Shadow Claw was called out.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Rhian was now free from the horrible pain of her stomach. She was running late and trying to find the other members, but she just forgot about it and went ahead to the arena.
She was riding on Griffin’s back when she saw the crowd of people and told Griffin to land within the area. She got off of Griffin and told him to follow her to find where her other guild members were. Griffin was happy today since he’s always liked crowds so his tail was waving about. Suddenly Rhian felt a hard tug on her arm that she almost fell backwards from the pull. She looked back to follow the hand that was on her arm. Her eyes landed on a girl’s face a bit older than her. Rhian raised a brow at the girl which seems to irk the girl the wrong way since her grip on Rhian’s arm tightened. The two girls were now staring each other down and to Rhian’s satisfaction she seemed to be winning because the girl’s grip was loosening in each second.
“Taeyeon! What the hell’s holding you up? We didn't even get to see our own guild come out!” The voice boomed startling both girls out of their staring contest. Rhian looked up to see the new arrival and she had to admit he was handsome.
The girl now named as Taeyeon began to explain. “This and her pet that’s what, Chanyeol!” Taeyeon said in a biting tone once again tightening her hold on Rhian.
Apparently Griffin’s tail had hit Taeyeon on the face, Rhian finally seeing the red mark on Tiffany’s right cheek.
“Apologize.” The deep voice of the new arrival named Chanyeol said.
Rhian simply gave him and Taeyeon a blank stare before roughly yanking her arm from Taeyeon’s grip. She made a move to walk away but Chanyeol grabbed her arm again forcingz Rhian to face the two. Rhian whistled which was a hidden command to Griffin to kick the guy where it hurt, to which Griffin obeyed.
Chanyeol let go of his grip on Rhian’s arm to double over in pain. Rhian then walked away but not before uttering a sarcastic sorry and disappeared within the crowd.
When she was sure that they couldn't see her anymore, she ran. Already, she could hear people chanting "Shadow Claw! Shadow Claw!" 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Everyone was getting impatient. The audience demanded for Shadow Claw. Even the other guilds were wondering why they weren't there. 
Gorewings was getting grumpy. They wanted to go out already. 
Just then, 5 girls appeared. running to the center of the arena. Everyone cheered, but then it dimmed when they noticed there was only 5. 
Haeun raised an eyebrow when she realized Rhian was missing. She wanted to fight her today. 
Now on the other hand, Yongguk froze. 
Right there, panting beside the girls, was Rogue. His sister. Memories of having fun with her flowed in his head, causing him to have an instant headache. Then the scene of seeing his whole family dead in front of him with only her alive appeared in his mind. Yongguk looked at Rogue with piercing eyes. Today was the day that he would get revenge for his family. 
All his thought went out of balance when he got pushed aside by a person. He looked and it was a girl. She ran to the other members and panted. 
All the members of Shadow Claw were now there. 
 
SHADOW CLAW
 
Ah Rhian - 19 - Female - Animation Magic - The Artist
Bang Rogue
 - 23 - Female - Unknown - Unknown
Lee Chaerin
 - 21 - Female - Sand Magic - Unknown
Yoon Bora
 - 22 - Female - Color Magic - Unknown
Kwon Kwojin - 19 - Female - Shadow Magic - Unknown
Park Minrin - 24 - Female - Unknown - Unknown
 
Everyone was looking at Minrin. They wanted to see her fight. And even better, they wanted to know who she'll fight. 
Finally, the current best guild in Passioria was called out and the audience cheered. It was the loudest cheer yet. 
 
GOREWINGS
 
Bang Yongguk - 22 - Male - Strength Magic - Gummy Killer
Kwon Jiyong - 24 - Male - Poison Magic - Playboy
Lee Gaeun
 - 21 - Female - Blade Magic - Power Niece
Kun Nyte
- 20 - Female - Siren's Song - Mischievous Satan
Woo Kiha - 26 - Female - Element Magic - Manipulator
Kim Sunny - 18 - Female - Blood Magic - Chesire Cat
 
Gorewings was the only guild that had no unknowns in the profile. They're number one, and number one always has information that everyone knows. 
"Alright everyone! All of the guilds are here! I see that Mystic Knights still hasn't shared that much information." Gongmin, the host of Guild Wars, spoke. 
"Of course everyone is waiting for the first battle of Guild Wars right!?" 
The crowd cheered and screamed as a yes to Gongmin's question.
"Well, the first battle will be random. Even I don't know who will battle." His voice was heard throughout the whole place. "Each guild will pick a stick from this cup." He held up a cup with 6 sticks inside. 
"If they get their guild name, then they will get to choose the guild they want to battle. You cannot use magic to cheat on this." Gongmin told the guilds. 
Each guild got their stick, but only one guild got theirs, and that was Gorewings. 
Since Sunny was the one that picked the stick, she would be fighting.
"Moon Lace."
Right when she said that, everyone gasped. It would be the best guild against the underdog guild. When they saw who would be fighting Sunny, they gasped even more. Dani was the one who picked the stick for Moon Lace.  
The other guilds and guild members went to their guild seats. 
"There is a 30 minute time limit. If the fight doesn't finish by then, whoever is on the upper hand will win." Gongmin said. 
Tiffany looked at Sunny and Dani as they went to the middle of the arena. "Well isn't this such a fair battle." 
"I know right." Hyungseok rolled his eyes and joined his sister on being sarcastic. They waited for Gongmin's cue to start. 
A gunshot was heard and everyone knew that was the cue. They waited for someone to attack, but the two were just staring at each other. 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
On the middle of the arena, the two stared at each other. Surprisingly, Sunny wasn't smiling. Her face was sour like she was just staring at something she hated so much. Which she was. They appeared on the lacrima as if they were on TV.
She glared at the orange little 15 year old standing across of her. Normally, Sunny wouldn't want to fight kids, but this time, Dani wasn't a kid to her. 
Sunny finally snapped and attacked the orange Dani. She brought out her scythe, Ai, and sliced at Dani. She wanted to get rid of this orange thing as fast as possible. 
Sunny was fast, but Dani was faster. Dani just move an inch and Ai didn't touch her one bit. Dani also got out her weapon and sliced at Sunny. Sunny dodged and was fine, but Dani wasn't done, she kept on slicing and slicing and slicing. 
Sunny did a back flip to get away from Dani and smiled. "You're good." Suddenly, Sunny threw Ai at Dani with amazing speed and it hit her. Dani's arm was now bleeding and Sunny smiled at it. Her smile grew bigger as she saw Ai coming back for another slice at Dani. This time, Dani dodged it, but she staggered and tripped. 
Sunny laughed at her. "You're pretty cute, but too bad you're orange." 
Dani stood and held her hand, she had let go of her weapon. But Dani wasn't hurt, only her arm was. The pain didn't affect her. 
"You're pretty cute too. But too bad your smile ruins it all." Dani smirked at the smiling Sunny. She kept smiling, but her smile was now even creepier than before. 
Sunny had caught Ai. She ran to Dani so fast that she wasn't seen. Next thing you know, Dani is on the ground, her face bleeding a bucket of blood.
"DANI! YAH! DON'T KILL HER!!!!!!!!!" Taeyeon's screams were heard in the guild seats as she saw Dani from the lacrima. Onew had to hold her back from jumping into the arena. 
"Ignore them! FINISH HER OFF SUNNY!" Jiyeon cheered and smirked evilly at Taeyeon. 
Taeyeon was about to yell at her but them a scream was heard in from the battle. She turned to see if it was Dani. But it wasn't. Sunny was covering her face and everyone could see the blood dripping down. Ai was beside her, but Dani's sword was beside her too. 
The audience whispered. No one had any idea how Sunny got hurt, or how Dani even attacked her. Dani didn't even move. 
Daehoon looked closely at Dani and slightly smiled. "Smart little girl. You've been holding back." He started to whispered himself. He remembered when they were fighting back at the guild, Dani was fast, REALLY FAST. He knew her magic was speed. Plus, Dani is also naturally fast. No one saw her move because she was that fast. Unlike Sunny, who just disappeared from a person's vision when she goes her fastest, Dani can't even be seen moving. She moves for a split second.
Dani got up and was smiling at Sunny, mocking her. But that smile disappeared when her bloody arm went up by its own. Dani couldn't feel her body, she didn't have control over it anymore. 
Sunny's laugh was heard everywhere. "You think you can beat me, huh little girl!!!?? YOU ORANGE BRAT! TASTE MY POWER!" 
Sunny moved her hand to the right and Dani's arm roughly got pulled to the left. Her arm straightened out and started folding the other way. 
Dani started to scream. Sunny was going to break her bone. Suddenly, her other arm was doing the same thing and her screams got louder. Sunny was laughing like a witch. 
"Now stay like that." Sunny said and Dani's arms stopped, but they still gave her pain in the position they were in. Sunny grabbed Dani's weapon instead of hers. She was planning to kill Dani with her own weapon. 
"You're not worthy enough to be killed by Ai." Sunny approached Dani, smiling as usual, she pointed her weapon at Dani and outlined her figure. Sunny was now close enough to just stab Dani but she didn't. She was playing with her. 
Sunny held the blade to Dani's face. "Hm.. this is pretty sharp.. maybe I should just cut off your nose, or fingers first." 
Dani glared at Sunny's teasing. She heard Taeyeon swearing her off from the audience. 
Zelo sat there, calm as if nothing was happening. He observed his lifelong friend about to get killed. Do it Dani, what are you waiting for?
Right after he thought that, everything happened so fast. A light almost blinded him as he looked away. When it cleared, Sunny was on the ground, by the arena wall as if she got thrown at it. Zelo looked at Dani and cheered. 
Dani wasn't a little girl anymore, her body was a grown 18 year old woman. Her hair wasn't in a ponytail anymore, but left down, in a stylish way. Her eyes were glowing orange and her nails were as sharp as her weapon. Three blades stuck out of each of her arms. 
Dani charged at Sunny, she didn't go that fast, but she was still just seen as a flash of orange when she moved. Sunny was lifted up by her and she pinned her to the wall. After having Takeover, Dani was now taller than Sunny. They stared at each other's eyes like when the battle just started. But Dani's eyes weren't innocent now, and Sunny didn't have her eye smile on. 
Once again, everyone gasped as they saw blood drip down from Dani's body. She grunted as Sunny took the blade out of her. 
Sunny stabbed her with her ax when they were staring at each other. She smiled as she saw Dani clutched her bleeding stomach and fall the ground. The other Gorewings members were satisfied, but Moon Lace was in distress. Even Zelo had no idea how Dani would live. 
Dani was on her knees, trying to endure the pain. Sunny was now about to take victory and finish her off by throwing the ax at her. 
But Sunny's ears almost started bleeding when she heard a shriek come from Dani's mouth. Dani appeared in front of her in a second and she was flung at the wall on the other side of the arena. Sunny's body struck the wall and her spine crack. 
Now it was Sunny's turn to shriek. She screamed and couldn't move because it would break her spine.
Dani appeared in front of her as if she teleported. She wasn't a heartless bloodthirsty person like Sunny was, but she still wanted to win for her guild. Just then, another gunshot was heard, telling them that the time is up. 
The audience cheered for Dani's victory. Taeyeon was even shedding tears, proud of her. Gorewings just sat there, speechless that Sunny got defeated by a little girl. 
A small light was seen around Dani and it disappeared. She fell to the floor, tired from the fight. Plus, her normal form was still hurt. Her arm was still bleeding. Some staff came and took the two of them to heal.
The current scores appeared on the lacrima.
 
Gorewings - 0
Shadow Claw - 0 
Mystic Knights - 0 
Silverfox - 0 
Stormlight - 0
Moon Lace - 2
 
Right now, Moon Lace was winning. But that was only the start of Guild Wars.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Mist wasn't watching the fight. Her mind was still set on finding her daughters. She had almost killed Rain back at that alley. But then he mentioned her father. 
She knew that he was the one that told them to go to Yui. Mist figured that they weren't in Yui anymore since she and Rain searched the whole city for them. She thinking about searching all of Passioria. Not just the cities, but also the islands, any kind of land and shelter that there is in Passioria. But that would take years. 
She would need to leave her guild, and she can't afford to lose anyone.
Mist was frustrated. She has two daughters, a whole guild, one father, and an ex-husband to deal with. She had no idea what to do. She couldn't take Kei and Mei off of her mind, and sometimes Rain would pop out of nowhere. She would remember their past, the joyful parts and the tragic ones. 
Her head was about to explode from all these emotions, she just wants to let all her burdens go, but if she does that, she'll be letting the world go too.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
This wasn't as long as I thought it would be. I wanted it to be longer actually.. I tried to fit as much stuff in this chapter but I felt like I was just cramming random stuff in it. I told someone that I would do 3 couple meetings in this chapter but I only did one. Btw, I changed Tiffany to Taeyeon. When Rhian was just meeting Taeyeon and Chanyeol, Taeyeon was originally suppose to be Tiffany, but since Tiffany was already in the arena, I couldn't make her meet Rhian.
So yay! Guild Wars started! :D
Once again, I would like to see comments!~ I'm sorry that I took so long to update. I went camping for 4 days and I obviously had no internet. It's the third week of school and I have to do a buttload of freaking essays. My teacher is like obsessed with essays. I need to focus on my work so I won't mess up on anything because my teacher will freak out if I mess up. Yeah, she has OCD...
Serene had some 'screen' time~ Jongup is jealous~ Hehehehehehe :3 Yep, there will be some love triangles and squares whatever shape you want. XDD
I talked a little about Kei and Mei, I just wanted to fill that part up. And again, I'm sorry if I portray people's characters wrong, there's a lot of applicants and other main characters, I'll try my best.
I promised you guys that the fights in Guild Wars would be intense, and honestly, I don't think Dani and Sunny's fight was that intense. This fight wasn't really one of the battles that I was planning to make intense.