three; kei and mei

Guild Wars ( ♔ ) — It's More Than Just a War
"Kei! Come on! Let's go to umma!" The 10 year old girl, Mei pulled her sister's arm trying to get her to go to the fog with her. She knew deep inside the fog, Mystic Knights' guild was in there somewhere. Since it was daytime, she thought the fog wouldn't have any effect.
"B-but Mei.. What if we get attacked? No one ever comes out of the fog alive except if they're a member or a special guest." Kei, at 9 years old, already knew what was right and wrong. She rejected Mei's pulling and stepped back, afraid.
"But we are special guests. Our umma is in there!" Mei once again, pulled her sister. Her strength was at a high level but Kei resisted. "None of the guild members know. And none of them could. Umma is protecting us by keeping us a secret." Kei told her sister. If the guild members knew who they were, and what they can do, then some of the information might slip and go to the whole world. It might even go to Silverfox...
"Who says that they have to know who we are? You know what, I'm going without you." Mei left her sister and entered the thick fog. Kei noticed what happened and ran after her sister, not knowing what she was doing, her figure slowly disappeared into the fog.
"If they don't know you, they'll kill you!!" Kei yelled, her sister was out of sight. When she noticed she yelled, she quickly covered . If someone heard her, then her life is over. Not even a "hopeless" 9 year old will get mercy from the guild of Mystic Knights.
She wanted to turn back and get out of the fog while she can, but her sister could die, and she could still save her. She took quiet steps and listened. She saw a tree and sat there. If she goes any further, she might reach the guild, and that isn't much better.
Kei listened as she looked at the sunlight. It didn't have any effect on the fog. Of course, this is magical fog, not just any regular fog. She prayed that Mei was still alive, so far she heard no screams. Suddenly, the tree shook. She stood and her heart beat was fast. Her eyes were now filled with horror.
"Man, the fog is even messing up my vision." She heard a voice of a female. she tried to walk away but she knew that the woman would just hear her and shoot her. She could tell that the woman is an archer. There was an arrow pierced into the tree.
She stopped her breathing. It has been 20 seconds. Kei could feel her face getting red. She craved for oxygen.
"Where did she go..." She heard the woman again and her eyes widened. It sounded like she was only a few meters away. 40 seconds and Kei still hasn't breathed. Her face is pure red now. Like a tomato.
"Aerin, have you found them yet?" A guy with a muffled voice spoke to the girl, Aerin. Kei noticed that he said "them." They both know that Mei is here too.
"No, Daehyun, I haven't, if I have, I would have told you by then." Kei finally breathed. It was loud and clear. She covered but that just made even more noise because she practically slapped . Kei looked around to see where they were. She turned around and an arrow was coming her way. She closed her eyes, ready for the pain she was about to feel.
Silence filled the air and Kei felt perfectly fine, but she can still feel her loud heart beat throughout her whole body. Her eyes opened just to see a woman wearing a blue robe in front of her, holding the arrow that was about to kill Kei.
"Aerin! Daehyun!" She called out with her firm voice. Kei recognized it perfectly.
"Why were you going to kill a little girl? She didn't see you, anyway, and neither did she see the guild."
"Master Mist... now we need to kill her more because she has seen and heard you. Also, she has heard us, and knows our names. Aerin's weapon is revealed too." Daehyun answered Mist.
"Who cares? I've never liked that we have to keep this guild a secret. We're participating in the Guild Wars for Pete's sake! Everyone will see us. What's the point if one little girl sees us ahead of time?" Mist's voice was a little pissed. Kei listened to the argument. They were practically arguing why, and why not to kill her.
"Master... There's another one." Aerin spoke. Even though her and Daehyun were both not visible and are still hidden in the fog, Kei could tell that one of them was pointing. Mist turned her head. Her hood was hiding her face.
Kei also looked back. And what she saw, was Mei, hiding behind a tree, listening to everything.
"Mei..." Kei heard the faint voice of Mist. She figured that both guild members didn't hear their master because they stayed quiet. "Let these two girls go right now."
"But Master, your father told you to keep the guild members, and your identity a secret from the world. These two girls might leak our information and it might reach Silverfox." Aerin fought back with her words.
"Never mention my father again. Won Aerin, watch what you say, you're just blurting out even more information. Now you two go back to the guild and tell Jieun and Ailee to guard. No one will be hurting these 2 girls."
As soon as the 2 were gone, Mist turned to Kei and bent down. "Kei, sweety, hurry, go home before Jieun and Ailee get here. Don't tell anyone about Daehyun and Aerin. If you want to see me, just wait. I'll come home to visit once a week." She turned to Mei. "Mei, you too. Go home with your sister and don't come back. You're the eldest, you should be more responsible and know not to go here." 
The two sisters approached each other, when they finally got to each other, Mei held Kei's hand's to show that she's responsible. They were about to walk when Kei looked back.
"Umma, why can't they mention Grandpa?"
At first, Mist stayed silent, but then she finally spoke. "Umma will visit tomorrow and we'll talk about it. Now go." She kindly did gestures to shoo them.
The two girls nodded and started to run out of the thick fog.
Mist watched her daughters disappear. She turned around and headed back to the guild. The fog around her disappeared, letting her see the way. As she was on her way, she saw Jieun and Ailee going out together. They saw her and bowed.
"Annyeonghasaeyo Master Mist! Did you have a nice walk?" Jieun greeted her. Ailee just smiled.
"Jieun, didn't I tell you to stop being so formal to me? I'm not that old. And yes, I did." Mist bowed back and continued as the girls continued too.
Mist reached the guild and entered. The room was filled with the members chit-chatting, playing games, laughing together, some were looking at mission fliers. Everyone's mask was off their face except for one person. No one really knows his name but they call him Shin.
Even though the guild seems really quiet and mysterious from the outside, the members really are outgoing and fun to be with, that is, when they aren't fighting.
Mist saw Aerin sulking while drinking a mango shake.
"Maybe I shouldn't have been so hard on her.." Mist whispered to herself and walked away to her office.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Danyong came inside the Silverfox guild, holding 5 pages. He sat down at the bar at the side of the room.
"What do have?" Youngjae asked Danyong as he cleaned a glass cup. He was one his shift at the bar. He looked at Hara, telling her to come sit down by Danyong to see the information they have about the other guilds.
Danyong grabbed one of the papers and read it out loud. "Moon Lace. So far, they have no S-Class mages, but their current strongest member is Moon Jongup, an Earth manipulator. It's said that this guild has lots of hope, and they are by far, the underdog in Guild Wars."
"Earth? I'll use that against him." Hara smirked.
"If there's no S-Class mages, then they're really at a big disadvantage. We'll beat then easy, we have you and Hara. And I'll find a way to get rid of that so called hope they have." Youngjae calculated something in his mind, plotting his plans to beat down Moon Lace.
Danyong read the next paper, "Mystic Knights. A guild who never wants people to know how they are. Their identity is their everything. 2 S-class mages, but the names are unknown. The current strongest member is Lee Ailee. Her real name is unknown. Also, their guild master Mist's, name is unknown. None of the members know her real name."
"I have an idea when I battle one of them. But I won't tell you guys, you might steal it." Danyong smirked. His technique played in his mind, imagining it work.
"I wish we knew Ailee's magic. I can somehow find a way to use it against her. " Hara, once again talked about using their magic against them.
"Why do you always use your vise-versa magic? Why not let yourself get hit and then use magical drain? -.- " Youngjae asked Hara.
"Because!"
"Because what?"
"BECAUSE I LIKE USING VISE-VERSA MAGIC INSTEAD OF THAT! YOU DON'T KNOW THE HARDSHIP OF KNOWING MAGICAL DRAIN!" Hara almost stood up from her seat for shouting at Youngjae.
"Hara, calm down. Gosh. Hmm.. Stormlight." Danyong started reading the third paper. "A group of people who never show their true power unless needed. No one has ever seen their true power anyway. They have one S-Class mage - Jay Park, one female member - Kim Haeun. It's said that she never goes out in public with them because the males are very protective. Also, she is the current strongest member."
"I need to know her magic..." Hara started whispering to herself.
"Simple. Just badly injure Haeun, and they'll be weakened." Youngjae nodded.
"Are you sure about that? Think more into the future." Danyong told Youngjae.
"You know I can't do that."
"Ugh. Fine. Too bad we can't use your special ability for good things."
"Shadow Claw," Danyong started, "A female only guild who has a strong hatred for males."
"Holy Dang."
"Shut up. How dare you interrupt me!" Danyong yelled at Youngjae and continued reading. "They have 3 S-Class mages who are, Kwon Kwojin, Jung Zinger, and Lee Chaerin. The current strongest member is Yoon Bora. These girls will won't stop at anything to keep the female pride. It's rumored that one of the guild members hold a magic that is named after the guild itself; Shadow Claw. Only the guild members know who this person is, but she does not own the title of strongest member, or S-Class. Not even the guild members, or master has seen her in battle."
"Female pride, just let a male beat down one of them and BOOM. The female pride is no more." Danyong shared one of his ideas.
"Females are not weak! They'll be hard to beat!" Hara ranted about the female pride, considering that she's a female.
"I've beat you many times, so shut up."
Hara admitted that Danyong won the argument by staying quiet.
"But, I do admit, my sister is not easy to beat.. her determination and endrance is very high. I wonder if I'll end up fighting her... Kwojin, you better watch out.. " Danyong quietly spoke to himself. Finally, he escaped from his mind and listened to what Youngjae had to say.
"Shadow Claw Magic. Well, a magic that comes from the guild itself can only be beaten by another magic that is named after another guild. But it really depends on the power of the guild. We don't have a magic that's named after Silverfox. Master Jaemin hasn't said anything about it. And I don't think he'll ever give it to one of us." Youngjae pointed out. "Why don't we just skip Shadow Claw and just wing it?"
"Okay," Danyong grabbed the last paper, "Gorewings, the current Best Guild of Passioria. This guild is the definition of bloodthirsty people. They do not care about who they kill, as long as it's not of their beloved guild members dying, then okay, they don't have to team up and extinct a guild. S-Class mages are Kwon Jiyong, Park Jiyeon, and Lee Gaeun. Current strongest member is Bang Yongguk."
"I heard that Yongguk guy has a really creepy smile. And that Gaeun girl just got special treatment to be an S-Class mage because she's the niece of their guild master." Maeum, aka Heart, and aka the best eavesdropper in the guild, popped up and shared some info that she heard in the places where she explores.
"Oh, hi Maeum." Danyong greeted her. "I guess it won't be a good idea to hurt one of their members, but too bad, we'll have to."
"Yea sure," Maeum wasn't really interested in Gorewings, what caught her attention was Mystic Knights. About 2 days ago, she saw two little girls run out of the so called deadly fog.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
So first teaser is up! This is just introducing some story arcs for 2 of the guilds and they connect. I hope this wasn't boring any of you.
As you can see, the Silverfox members are very comfortable at shouting at each other's faces. You got a glimpse of what they do with the information that they have. I really wonder if Silverfox is the dark guild or something, even I don't know. :3
So the Mist has two daughters? Yep~ they are Kei, and Mei~ ^^ So the Mystic Knights members do everything to protect their identities. And it seems that Mist has a very complicated past with her father.
You guys got to actually learn some more stuff about each gild since Silverfox shared their info with you. And how the inside of the guild kind of looks like. That's actually just the living room and where the members hang out. There might be more to the guild buildings, but you'll just have to wait. XD Anyway, look forward for the actual story!
BUH BYE........