sixteen; a day for fun

Guild Wars ( ♔ ) — It's More Than Just a War
With a very surprising turn of events in the first of Guild Wars, the top 3 guilds are beaten by the others. Something suspicious had happened to the Kwon siblings and conflicts had sparked up including Maeum and Zack, along with Jino and Shin. Will Mystic Knights find out about Jino? Or will they be oblivious about it?
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Rogue stared at the water. It was taking way too long for it boil, and it was not a pleasant moment for her. CL and Jia were hungry and they wanted her delicious spaghetti.
She heard CL groan in the background and listen to her get up. "What the heck is taking you so long? It's been like 30 minutes." CL complained.
"Rogue," Both girls turned around to see Jia behind them, looking tired and annoyed as ever. "You didn't turn the fire on."
She tensed up and realized that she didn't. Awkwardly, Rogue turned around to the stove and lit the fire. Behind her, she could hear CL already cracking up at her blunder. "Wow, Rogue, nice going. HAHAA."
 
As the pasta cooked, CL snored, and Jia read a book, a commotion was being made in the hallway. Jia stood up and stormed to the door. She looked through the peep hole and grew red. Furious, she slammed the door open, waking up CL and startled the loud pair. 
Rhian and Zinger were out in the hall playing their version of rps. Whoever loses has to get a pinch of the other's magic. Zinger was on the floor, her foot in the wall, and a pair of hands tickling her constantly. 
"Stop." Rhian told her creation and she swung her hand. They disappeared and she smiled a guilty smile at Jia. 
"What the fudge is going on here?" The half awake CL asked. 
"We're playing rock paper scissors." Zinger pulled her foot out of the wall, making the hole bigger than it already was. 
"COOL. I wanna play!" CL joined in, but was stopped by the angry Jia. "If you're going to play, then play outside. Hyori is going to be furious when she finds out she has to pay for this hole."
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
The forth floor wasn't any better at being quiet in the Saturday morning of Deacio. There was a ruckus occurring in a certain couple's room. Swipes of dodging and shouting were constantly heard and guild members complained about all the noise. 
"Okay! I'll go to the market right now and get you food. Just please calm down. I don't want anyone coming in here and getting slapped by a very shocked and perplexed Hara, okay?" Danyong tried to calm his beloved down. He tiptoed to her with his hands in front of him to shield his face. He could hear Hara's tempered and heavy breathing. 
She was holding a cup like it was a knife ready to him any second. Her eyes had a hint of worry and anger, yet merriment, too. Danyong grabbed the cup slowly and gently out of her hand and whispered to console her. "Shhh, Hara. It's me, just me, Danyong. There's no need to get violent."
She dimmed down a bit and sat down at the nearby table. Her face remained emotionless while he set down the cup on the table. Getting his book bag, Danyong approached the door quietly and preceded to leave. Right when he turned around to close the door, his face was kissed by the cup very viciously. 
"YOU DIMWIT! YOU BETTER GET ME A PINEAPPLE OR ELSE I WILL FLIP THIS TABLE, THROW IT AT YOU, TELL THE MANAGER YOU DID IT, MAKE YOU PAY, GIVE BIRTH, HAVE MY BABY RIP APART YOUR BUM CHEEKS, AND REPLACE THEM WITH THE BALLS OF YOUR FEET!"
Danyong closed the door as soon and he said, "K." and ran to the end of the hallway, opened the window, and jumped out to meet Minam. 
"You made me wait out here while you argue with your overly controlling wife, wow." Minam retorted, petting Ai who was beside him, purring every time his hands touched her fur.
"Well, there's something off about her today, you know. We're just- she's just a bit startled cause, well," Danyong scratched his head in embarrassment, slowly blushing, "She's pregnant."
He saw Minam have a hint of twitch. He shivered away from the older man walked ahead with Ai. Danyong followed in humiliation.
 
Minam looked through the screws and collars, stuff that he could give to Ai. He walked away from the stand, slowly losing interest in the merchandise. Being around all of these civilians was making him flinch every time one of them would bump into him. He approached Danyong, who was  holding two pineapples in each hand, currently having trouble with which one to choose.
When he reached him, Minam suggested the right one and pushed the left one off of Danyong's hand. "Hurry up, I'm getting anxious here."
"Chill man, I'm about to feed a pregnant woman here. That means one angry lady who's acting like she's PMSing and a little Chupacabra inside of her." He paid the woman selling the delicious fruits, "Plus, it's not like anyone's gonna hurt or like stalk you."
Actually, ever since they left the hotel, he's been feeling like someone's watching him, burning hole in the back of his head. From time to time he would look back and see if anyone was looking at him, but there was no one. Minam thought, actually this is about the time where I would turn...
So he did; this time was not like any other time he turned. Off in the distance, about 20 meters away or so, was a woman about his age or younger. He looked his straight in the eye, brushed, and ran off. There seemed to be another girl with her, startled that she ran and started to run after her. 
That moment was rather confusing, yet balmy. Right when their eyes met, Minam felt wrong. He felt something of him that sparked up. Something that he doesn't want, yet inevitable. His mind was rejecting the thought and fact that his heart felt warm and safe when he looked at her. Everything felt so nice; it was too good to be true. It felt so wonderful that he did not like it one bit.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
omg guys i'm really sorry for not updating, then updating with the shortest chapter i have ever done in my life. this actually took me like two months to complete. like i'm really sorry. please accept my apology. 
please feel free to suggest scenes that i can get inspired by in the comments because i really need it. i really wanted to update and just give you guys something to read and let you guys know that i am alive, and NOT DEAD. arigato fo yo patience reader senpais. today is good day, at least fo author senpai.
does anyone want to talk to me about attackontitan aka aot aka shingekinokyojin aka snk or what bc i am on cloud 9