thirteen; traveling

Guild Wars ( ♔ ) — It's More Than Just a War
All six guilds were getting ready for to go to Deacio - where Guild Wars was going to take place. Even though Deacio is Moon Lace's city, they still have to stay in the hotel that was rented for all the guilds. Each guild would have their own floor, depending on their guild rank. So Gorewings will be staying in the first floor, Shadow Claw second floor, Mystic Knights third floor, and so on. 
Every guild was either on a boat, or plane. 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Sunny was smiling as the breeze went through her hair. She was relaxing on the deck peacefully but her peace was ruined when she heard someone scream and the sound of something dropping in the water came to her ears.
She turned around and Nyte was there laughing her off while drinking orange juice. Suddenly her face turned sour and she stuck her tongue out. 
"Ew, what's that smell?" 
"It's the water. Don't blame nature for smelling like fish." Someone came along, it was Kiha(OC team member.) The sixth of the team. 
"Why did you push Gaeun over board?" Kiha walked over to the edge and looked to see Gaeun trying to keep up with the boat's speed. 
"YAAAH! LET ME UP! NYTE, YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO ME!"
Right when Gaeun said that, the water rose and put her back on the boat all wet. "Your wish is my command, now shut up. You should have protected yourself from getting pushed by Nyte anyway." 
Kiha walked away coldly. 
"Dang, she acts cold but it's obvious that she's caring and she wants to help the guild." Sunny smiled. And what she said was true, Kiha has always been keeping the cold image but everyone knew that she's really caring for the guild. Though they don't know how she acts like to the other guilds. 
"What's with all the talking? Gosh, I'm trying to sleep here. -_- And when are we getting to freaking Deacio? It's already been 2 days." Jiyeon was seen sitting up on her chair.
"Stop being so grumpy, you're just like that because you didn't get picked to participate in guild wars." Sunny laughed at her best friend. "And come on, we're a nation away, do you really expect us to get there so quickly? Just wait, we'll be there sometime today." 
"Just shut up about that already. You're lucky Master even made it a draw." Jiyeon rolled her eyes. "It's morning, we better get there before the sky turns dark." 
"Sure, sure, just wait." 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"What do you think she's doing?" Hyuna asked Kwojin. 
"Probably drawing some creatures for her battle at Guild Wars. Have some common sense, Hyuna." Kwojin looked at Rhian who was sitting three rows away from her. 
She was just drawing there with Zinger sitting beside her, sleeping. Kwojin looked outside the window. She won the window seat in the plane by playing rock paper scissors with Hyuna. 
Suddenly, Kwojin jerked back in her seat when her mother's face appeared in the sky. Her eyes were filled with pain. And they were suddenly watering. 
"Are you alright?" Hyuna asked her. 
"I'm fine." Kwojin looked down and closed her eyes, trying to take her mind off of her mother.
2 rows behind Kwojin was Rogue. She was just there reading a book while CL spaced out. Even though she was reading a book, her mind wasn't on the book. Her thought were very abstruse and the only thing she understood was her thought about Yongguk. She couldn't stop thinking about him. She wondered how he reacted when he read the letter.
​Was he mad? Was he craving to kill me? Did he tell anyone about me? These questions kept repeating in her mind. Every time she would read a new word in her book, she would forget another. Slowly, her hand went up her eye and she rubbed it.
CL just looked at her weirdly. "You should get rid of that habit. I feel like your eyes will pop out from all that rubbing."
"Hmm..." Rogue rubbed her eyes again, but this time, it was because she was tired. She stayed up all night reading this book about a family. But she had no idea what was happening in the story because she forget everything.
"Go to sleep, I know you didn't sleep last night." CL told her. Rogue just nodded and closed her book. She put her glove covered hand together and put them to her cheek. She leaned against the window and started sleeping.
While Rogue slept, CL looked around the plane to observe the members. She saw Minrin and a thought instantly appeared in her mind.
We get to see her fight.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Mystic Knights was the first foreigner guild to get to Deacio, which was surprising since Silverfox was only a city away.
"Hey, Ailee noona!" Jino called out to Ailee. 
"Neh?" She smiled at him. 
"Can you train me?" 
"Wae? You're not even participating. You've already had enough training from Aerin and Hyunju. You should be the most powerful 13 year old mage." 
"But I wanna be an S-Class mage just like my hyung!" Jino pointed to Daehyun, who was getting his luggage. Daehyun heard Jino say hyung and looked over. He heard what he said and spoke. 
"Jino, Ailee's not even an S-Class mage. I doubt that you can be one." He left and entered the elevator leading to the third floor of the hotel.
"Yah! STOP RUBBING IT IN!" Ailee yelled at him but she was too late and he didn't hear her. She turned around and Jino was laughing at her. 
"Noona's too weak to become an S-Class mage!!!" He laughed once more and Ailee yelled at him. She started to chase him but he just slowed her down, grabbed his bag, and ran into another elevator. Ailee started to go normal speed once the elevator closed. She mumbled things to herself and then she got her luggage. 
Hyunju came in, struggling to keep her luggage from dropping on her feet. Trevon came in beside her and he hesitated to help her. He was about to grab the luggage from her, ignoring the fact that his hands were filled with his luggage too, but Luhan was fast enough to help her before Trevon could. 
Trevon was about to walk away and enter an elevator when someone crashed into him. 
When his vision cleared up, he saw Eunmi on the ground with her luggage beside her. Trevon looked closer and saw blood on her cheek. He looked at one of the luggage and as he expected, they were blood on the zipper that cut her. He was about to drop his luggage and help her up when she suddenly stood up straight, grabbed her stuff, and retreated from his sight. 
He wondered why she was avoiding him now. Trevon shook the thought off and proceeded to the stairs instead.
Aerin was leading Hyunju to their room but then when she turned to look at her, she was gone. What the heck? Where is she?
She decided to go ahead and just go to the room. Aerin entered the elevator. She thought she was alone but when she went to lean on the wall, she felt something. The aura turned awkward and Aerin felt stupid because she was just by herself. But then she noticed that she was leaning on something. No, not the air.
Aerin felt around in front of her. She felt a fabric, and then a mouth. Her eyes widened, the mouth and fabric began to be visible, then a whole body was seen.
Aerin felt her face go red. Hands were on her waist, and they weren't hers. Her red face was 1 inch away from someone else's.
It was Shin.
She could see the outline of his face through the mask. The mask was fabric so it was fit on his face just like a shirt. Aerin didn't know why she didn't move away.
Even Shin was wondering why he wasn't moving. They were looking at each other's eyes. He kind of wanted to smile at Aerin's cute red face. But that would just make it more awkward. He was holding her waist, it was a very awkward position.
Shin was feeling butterflies in his stomach. They flied all around, bumping into everything and each other. He decided to make it less awkward by just disappearing again.
Aerin was left there dumbfounded. The elevator ride took longer than she expected.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
All Serene could think about was Jongup. She asked herself why, but just couldn't find the answer. She would get to see him again in Guild Wars. But there's possibility that she might have to fight him.
To get her mind off of things, Serene looked around the boat. She saw one of the team members, Minam. She didn't know much about him but she knows that no one wants to go near him when he's laying down on his Tiger, Ai. Which he was doing that very second.
Everyone else was doing something. Talking, playing games, whatever. Though Serene did get interested in one topic.
"Woohoo!! I get to see Kwojin. I might even get to fight her." Danyong's voice was excited. He's always wanted to fight Kwojin after losing to her 5 times then finally winning on the 6th one.
"Who I wanna fight is that Ailee girl. I need to know her power." Hara once again thought about using vise versa magic. It was the only magic she ever used, but everyone knows that she can use magical drain. Though, no one has ever seen her use it.
"I wanna battle someone from that guild Mystic Knights." Maeum smirked at the thought of blurting out their secret. They let two little girls get out of the fog alive. She wanted to know why. Maeum hasn't told anyone about it yet, she just wants that secret all to herself.
"Hey Yoona!" Youngjae called out. "Come help me with this stuff! It's too heavy!"
Maeum laughed at him. "Weakling. You're the guy and you're counting on a girl to carry something for ya? HAHAHAA"
"Shut up. =.="
Yoona came and smiled. She nodded and lifted the stuff easily.
"Can you tell me how you're so strong?" Youngjae got curious.
"It's my magic."
"Oh."
"You're magic is boosting your strength? No wonder you've won each arm wrestling battle in the guild. Cheater." Maeum .
"I'm not a cheater!" Yoona pouted.
"Alright, alright. You aren't. I was just joking anyway. You can't take a joke?" Maeum played with her long pink hair.
"I-I didn't know...."
"Aish.. I was just teasing again! Oh fine, I'll just stop talking now."
"..."
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Rinko and Jihae set themselves on fire once again. Everyone could feel the magic power they were releasing. But Haeun easily blew the fire out. All of the guild members were watching Haeun train the two new girls on the boat.
"Come on!" Haeun scolded them. "Make your fire so powerful that it'll be too hard for me to blow out! If you're fighting for this guild, them you have to be powerful. Don't show these guys the weak side of girls. It's only the three of us. NOW GO AGAIN!"
The two were undergoing some strict training from Haeun. Haeun wanted the other girls of the guild to be powerful. She also wanted Stormlight's team to be powerful.
"WE'RE ONLY ING NEWBIES! WE HAVEN'T BEEN IN THIS GUILD FOR YEARS LIKE YOU!" Rinko lost her temper.
"Look here missy," Haeun was about to lose her temper too. She pointed to Rinko. "You might be a newbie, but no newbie would make it to this team. Rain picked you for a reason. He knows that you two are capable of beating some out there. I know that, we all know. Now give me your best like your life depends on it."
Haeun paused and stared at the ground. Then she looked up and looked Rinko in the eyes. "No, give me your best like this guild depends on it."
Rinko softened up. She knew that Haeun was serious and she didn't want to get her mad. This whole Best-guild-in-Passioria title is pretty big. She wanted it. She wanted her guild to have it. Even though she is only a new member, Rain did pick her for a good reason.
Jihae just looked at the two. She actually wasn't doing her best, but after Haeun's "speech", she was determined to show her that she's not just a newbie.
Once again, Haeun continued training them. And this time, she couldn't blow out their fire.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Daniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~" Zelo happily held out one of his cherry tomatoes.
"Neh?" Dani stared at it.
"You want it?" Zelo smiled at Dani as she took it and evily glared at Daehoon.
"What? I already promised you that I wouldn't do it again. -.-" He held his hands up.
"Okay. :D" Zelo smiled and went back to eating his tomatoes. Suddenly, he felt a spark on his bottom and he jumped up.
"Ow!" Zelo turned around. "Yah! Noona... what was that for?"
June was there laughing. "I just pranked you!"
"That wasn't pranking.... it's being mean.." Zelo pouted and walked away sadly.
June just shrugged and went off to find someone else to "prank." She looked at a golden haired guy and decided to prank him. Her magic power built up inside of her and she shot out the electricity.
Quickly, he turned around, as if knowing that it was coming, and flung his hand towards it. Then June watched her bolt shoot out into the sky instead of the guy.
"Hey, don't do that." She looked at him. He was pretty good-looking. In fact, he was so good-looking and charismatic that June was speechless.
Moon lace was still at the guild building, they weren't at the hotel yet. They were still waiting for all the other guilds.
"By the way, I don't think I've met you before in this guild.. well... I'm usually out doing jobs anyway. And anyway, I should stop talking. Oh and I forgot to say, my name is Hyungseok(OC applicant.)" Hyungseok rubbed his head. "I'm the sixth member of team Moon Lace."
"Really.............." June didn't know what to say.
"Uhm... so yeah. It was nice meeting you... wait, what's your name?"
"J-... June..."
"It was nice meeting you June!" He smiled and walked away as if he was late to something.
June rubbed her face. She felt her face turned red like Zelo's tomatoes.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Once all the guilds were settled in their floors, the hotel was in peace. Surprisingly, all the guilds arrived in the hotel at different times. Nobdy saw anyone that wasn't in there guild. No one went out for a midnight walk, a swim, or just explore. There were all too focused on one thing. Guild Wars.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Congratulations to the three people. :) So this wasn't as long as I expected it to be, but I just wanted to actually show the three new members of the story. This is focusing on then traeling to Deacio and for Mystic Knights, getting settled into the hotel. And yes, in Passioria, there are hotels. I can't promise that there will be action scenes in the next chapter, but I'll try to add some.I'll be trying to add some scene requests of the applicants too.
Now give me dem long detailed comments. B| Shoutout to Berubo_RapsBerry. <- I hope I got that right. I really doloe your comments. <3
I added a new section. v v v v v v v 8D So yeah, I just put those question there because I thought you guys might ask them. If I missed one, just mention it in your comment and I'll answer it in the next chapter.
And sorry if Minam and Serene didn't get much 'screen' time. I tried to portray that they aren't reallt the type of people to interact withall the other guild members. But some of you guys already know that because you read their apps.