four; battles

Guild Wars ( ♔ ) — It's More Than Just a War
"So did Maeum stop by to get some information?" Jay asked Haeun. They were sitting on one of the whites couches at the back of the room. 
"Yeah, but she left right away. No idea why." Haeun responded. "Where's Kai anyway? I thought the three of us were suppose to train together."
"He's out doing a mission as his training. He told me to tell you cause you might've gotten mad if he told you instead." Jay chuckled.
"I wouldn't have gotten mad.. "
"Sure, sure. By the way, how are you doing with your Aera?"
"I'm improving. I need to start using it.. Flast gave it to me for a reason. Man.. I miss that guy," Haeun replied. "The exceed died without finding a dragon slayer.."
"Hey, everyone needs to die. Let's stop talking Flast now. Come on, let's go outside and train." Jay stood up from the couch and started walking outside. Haeun agreed by following him.
They made their way out of the guild and went to back. Only trees were there, but only the guild members know where to go. Jay walked up to a tree that contained one orange. He went to the side and pressed one of the "eyes." It went down perfectly, and the tree moved aside, making a pathway. Jay and Haeun entered, in the end of the pathway a field filled with healthy green grass.
Haeun smiled, she loves this place the most in the world. It was a perfectly place to practice her Aera.
"So what's first?" she asked Jay.
"First, we battle each other. Imagine me as one of your opponents in Guild Wars. Magic only, but no weapons."
"But.. you're an S-Class mage. There's no way I can beat you." Haeun dropped her sword.
"Yes there is, find my weaknesses and strengths. Calculate my strategies and techniques. Find a way to over power me and out smart my techniques." Jay advised Haeun, "You can even use Stormlight."
"Stormlight will kill you! What are you talking about? I will never use Stormlight. Why did Master Rain have to give that magic to me?"
"You deserve it Haeun. "
"No I don't." Haeun looked away, "Stormlight scarred me." Memories of her first time using Stormlight ran in her mind.
Stormlight magic, a magic named after the guild itself. Only the most worthy member of the guild may contain the magic.
"Aish.. fine. don't use it. But do everything you can to beat me." Jay wanted to take Stormlight off of her mind. It would start bothering her more, and more.
"Okay.."
"Haeun," Jay formed a smirk on his face, "Take in mind that I won't go easy on you."
A chain was already flying in the air, making its way to Haeun. Haeun's eyes widened. "You really aren't going easy on me."
A magic circle hovered in front of her back. After 2 seconds, the chain was about to grab her ankle, but her wings spread out of her back just in time and she flew into the sky. But that didn't stop the chains, they twisted, extended, and got faster, just like a pair of giant snakes trying to get a taste of her. 
"Wind Slice!" A mini sword of wind pressure went to each chain and sliced it. But unfortunately, had no effect on the chains.
"These chains are magical. You're going to have to try harder to slice them."
"Don't forget that my wind is magic too."
The chains were about to catch Haeun but she flew more higher. Once again, the chains got even more faster. One caught her ankle and pulled her.
"Ah!" Jay made the chains wrap around her body and pulled her down, forcing her to stop using Aera. The wings disappeared, but another magic circle appeared on his hand. It disappeared and the wind pressure on her hands created a glove. Anyone who touched it will get cut, just like a moving blade, but more powerful.
Haeun brought her hand to the chains and it only scratched it. She kept her hand there until the chain actually cut a little  bit.
"Come on Haeun! I know you're better than that! I'm only using my chains!"
Something clicked in Haeun's mind when he said that. She was only attacking his chains, but not him.
She stopped trying to cut the chains and moved her hand to look like she was throwing something. And when she did that, the glove disconnect from her hand and flew to Jay. Jay dodged it, losing some focus on the chain so they loosened up and let Haeun go, she landed on the ground and ran to him.
The chains took action, they ran after Haeun but she was fast. Mini tornadoes appeared beside Haeun, running with her. Her arms were up, controlling them. Slowly, they were getting bigger and bigger.
Jay made the chains stop chasing her. He knew that she was going to throw those tornadoes at him. He was planning to make a shield. The chains stack on top on each other.
The tornadoes came and already as big as regular ones.
The shield was almost finished but Jay was uncertain if it was sturdy enough to take the pressure of the tornadoes.
Finally, the tornadoes came but Jay's shield was only 9/10 finished, it all collapsed when the tornadoes touched it. But Jay was perfectly fine, his chains took the damage.
"Let's end this." Jay said, he controlled his weakened chains and made them shoot at Haeun, next you know, she was holding her shoulder, with blood dripping.
"Why didn't you use your real power!?" Jay yelled at Haeun.
"Because it wasn't needed!!! I don't want to hurt you Jay!"
"I didn't want to hurt you too but I needed to end this. I said I wouldn't go easy on you."
"But you did. This could have ended the second it started."
Jay was about to say something when Himchan came running. "Stop training! Kai came back with a letter tied to his bloody arm!"
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Hey, the eavesdropper didn't come today." CL spoke.
"Yeah. That's a good thing." Kwojin fixed her outfit before sat down beside CL.
She looked around and saw Minrin come in. Everyone looked at her but she just ignored them. Everyone wants to see her fight. She just got in the guild because she holds the guild's magic.
No one knows how powerful Shadow Claw exactly is, but they just know that's it's more powerful than the whole guild combined.
"Hey Kwojin!" Kwojin look at who called her. It was Zinger. "Let's train!"
Kwojin smiled and nodded. She stood up from her seat and headed outside with Zinger. Some guild members wanted to watch and followed. Who doesn't want to see 2 S-Class mages train? Everyone knew that their training is fighting each other.
CL went to watch too. Her fellow S-Class mages are powerful and skilled, it's going to be a good match.
Kwojin and Zinger faced each other. They bowed and Zinger spoke.
"Let's make this a good match, but not killing and injuring. We'll need all our strength for the real battle in Guild Wars."
Kwojin nodded and smiled.
Zinger took the first move. Her whole body glowed with lightning and she skillfully punched Kwojin. But when the lightning cleared, Kwojin was simply holding her fist. Zinger smiled. "Nice one."
Her fist started to turn black. She knew exactly what Kwojin was doing to her. She pulled away, rubbing her hand to become human again. When she looked up, Kwojin was gone and in her place were little shadows that slowly disappeared into mid air. She took out her dual blades, knowing that Kwojin will be using her weapon too.
Zinger looked around and listened. Little did she know that Kwojin was up. A big shadow fell upon Zinger and was covered in darkness. "Kwojin show yourself!"
"I'm here." Zinger could only hear Kwojin's voice, It was coming from the sky so she looked up and pointed her finger. The tip of her finger glowed and then lightning struck.
"Ugh!" Kwojin grunted as she dodged the lightning. Zinger jumped up out of the darkness shot a wave of lightning at her. A purple circle appeared and the lightning went right in it. Then in a second, Zinger felt the power of her lightning shooting right back at her.
She endured it. Kwojin decided to give Zinger a chance and stopped going in the sky, she went down to the ground with Zinger. Two dual blades were shot are her but Kwojin dodged.
"You're really going to make me do this.." Zinger said, she started to chant something and at the end she said, "STAY STILL."
Kwojin's body froze. She couldn't move. She watched as two more Zingers appeared beside the real one. Kwojin focused and made a shadow engulf both of them, but more Zingers came. They all started glowing and they jumped. Kwojin was ready for the pain she was about to take in.
No one did anything. Not even CL went to stop the fight. All the Zingers jumped and landed with their fingers on the ground. Lightning traveled through the earth and finally hit Kwojin. She screamed pain as she got electrocuted. Her whole body was shaking, her muscles froze and it felt like she was getting burned, but with more pressure.
The lightning stopped and the crowd cheered for Zinger's victory. Kwojin's body was released from Zinger's lock and she was able to move again. She felt wobbly, but not weak. The lightning didn't effect her much, but it still hurt.
"Kwojin, why did you only use your shadows?"
"I'm saving my other ones for Guild Wars. This was only a warm-up. You did a good job defeating me." Kwojin smiled. "A better job than my brother at least." She chuckled.
"Hey, Danyong's pretty strong. Too bad he's in the guild that we hate the most." Zinger laughed. "Go home and sleep. I didn't put that much power into my lightning but you'll still need to rest to be as perfect as you were before the fight." 
Kwojin agreed and started to leave.
"Yeah! Go back to your mommy!" Someone in the audience yelled out.
Kwojin froze. Her body tensed up at the word "mommy." She glanced over her shoulder to see who said it.
"Oh no..." Zinger and CL both knew what was about to happen. The ran to hold her back.
"WHO MENTIONED MY MOTHER!? YOU'RE DEAD!!!!"
The whole place turned dark. Zinger and CL finally got a hold of her and held her back before she kills someone.
"Kwojin! Stop!! Control yourself!" CL scolded her. Slowly, the sky started to lighten up and Kwojin calmed down. The 2 girls let go her and she turned around once again to go home.
"Whoever said that, mention my mother again and I guarantee you that you'll never talk again."
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
You guys got to see how I write action! :DDDDDDD Okay, I know it , don't rub it in. T^T More story arcs!~~
So this teaser isn't as long as the previous one. But it's more boring. :) Jay Park and my character fought for training~ Too bad Haeun lost and now her shoulder is bleeding. :| And what happened to Kai!? DDDDDDD:
Zinger and Kwojin are pretty strong, but that's not their true power!~ I'm saving my good ideas for the actual story so just wait guys~ ^^ Kwojin has some history with her mother... I wonder what it is..
In both guild teasers, Maeum was there. I was just trying to make you guys understand that Maeum travels a lot trying to get information about the guilds, and sometimes she goes to the actual guilds. And by the way, that is how Kwojin looks like in the pic of her outfit. Hair and everything.