seventeen; big brother

Guild Wars ( ♔ ) — It's More Than Just a War
Silverfox is waiting for a surprise with Hara's pregnancy. When out to get a pineapple, Minam gets butterflies about a certain mysterious girl. Who is she? Where is she? Now Jino's presence is finally noticed to be missing. Right along with a mother's worries for her children, a big brother must overcome his apprehensions and save Jino.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Daehyun was lying down on his bed with Tao and Luhan hugging each other while snoring on the other one. He was in deep thought. Yesterday, after asking literally everyone about him, no one said yes to seeing Jino except for Shin. 
Running away from a big scary dude wouldn't get him anywhere, right? He ruffled his hair in frustration; the snoring and fumbling of the two was just annoying him even more. His eye bags got bigger and dark circles formed from not sleeping last night. His stomach was growling of desolation.
Getting up from the bed and putting his mask on, Daehyun went to the lobby. He sighed, disappointed that they weren't serving breakfast anymore. He was stupid, not being able to think because of worrying about Jino and being hungry. There was food in the room. 
Going back up to the third floor, he ate in the room and filled up him stomach. Daehyun felt tired; his body was hot and every time he moved, he would tremble. Unfortunately, his determination - or more like stubbornness - got to him and he stayed adamant. Daehyun would not give up. 
He brought himself up and managed to get to Shin's solitary room to ask him more questions, or rather, ask for help, mentally and physically. 
 
Shin opened the door to find a weak and fatigued Daehyun. He stepped aside without a word, evidently knowing why he was there and why he was in the condition he's in. Daehyun flooded him with questions and statements that he couldn't even understand. 
He felt him forehead and really, he could have burned his hand if he kept it there for five more seconds. 
"Woah, Daehyun, slow down get some rest." He helped him onto the single bed and noticed that Daehyun's mask was almost covering his eyes. Instantly opening up to Daehyun because of his situation, Shin started talking nonstop, knowing that it would help reassure Daehyun."No need to hide the dark circles. I couldn't really sleep either."
Daehyun cackled, surprising Shin f or a second and roughly ripping off his mask, "Ha- I didn't know you could speak more than 5 words, let alone three sentences. Woah, man." Daehyun blurted out. "Am I drunk or what? I feel like it... Where's Jino?" He weakly turned his attention to Shin, eyes filled with desperation, yet hope.
Shin hesitated, should he lie? No, that wouldn't do anything, "I- uh, don't know." 
"What?" Daehyun asked, as if a confused child lost in a maze, "Master... does she know?"
"No, I don't think so..." Shin answered skeptically, "Should I go tell her? Ask her if she knows where he is?" He stepped away from Daehyun, giving him space to breathe. He quietly went to the bathroom, getting a towel and wetting it with cold water to cool the nearly sick man down.
"Yes, please... go tell her. I need to know!" Daehyun was now pleading for Shin to go tell her. Shin was startled, confused. He had never seen Daehyun so scared and weak. He's always so demanding and frank, focusing in battle knowing that he would win. Now he's in a state where he was begging for help that Shin couldn't give to him.
While the towel rested on his head, Daehyun was at peace and reassurance, content that Shin was going to tell Master. Those people in his mind were running around and beating each other up, arguing whether to be angry, depressed, confused, or hurt. 
He clutched the towel and squeezed the water out to refresh his head. With wet hair and perspiration dripping into his ears, Daehyun closed his eyes and started to weep. It was his time of worry and fear. This was the only thing he was afraid of, breaking his promise to his parents that as long as Jino was alive, he would protect him. 
However, that was the problem, he didn't even know whether Jino was alive or not. The thought left a hole in heart, engraving the word guilt into his gut, his alter ego telling him, "It's your fault, you  him told 'yes, you can go out and explore,' while you were too busy getting frustrated with the fact that the guild lost the first match of Guild Wars. It's all your fault Jung Daehyun. You know it, and they know it. Now your dead parents will be disappointed in you, knowing that their beloved first son has failed their only request."
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Mist was breathing heavily, now angrier as ever. Is he targeting the children associated with this guild? Why them? Why not me? She pondered in vexation. She knew that her father was behind this cruel and malevolent plan. 
Mist stood up from her hotel couch and grabbed her trademark blue robe from her closet. Putting it on, she left the room locked, her long white hair flowing the breeze of the chilled hallway. While walking, she saw Tao, half asleep lost. As soon as she saw her, stiffen straight and picked up his chest. His eyebrows were furrowed as he looked Mist right in the eye. 
She gave him a look that told him she was rather baffled at his behavior. 
"Master, I don't suppose you might know where Daehyun is?"
His curiosity just opened up a the soft side of Mist. She perked up at him, responding willingly, "He's with Shin. The fact that Jino is missing has caused him to go into mental sickness and fatigue, so I advise you not to be loud when around him." She requested, following up with another similar question, "May you tell me where Ailee's room is?"
Tao politely directed her to Ailee's room, afterwards running to Shin's. Mist knocked on the door, later on greeting Ailee, who was taken aback by her visit. She stepped aside, letting her master in and sat down, silent, awkward. 
Mist stood up front of her, telling her to loosen up because she was not in trouble. "I will once again ask you to do me a favor that you shall never speak of to anyone. I need to teleport me to the twins mountains, the ever forest. Do not ask why because this is for a personal reason."
Ailee nodded, still intimidated by Mist's sudden request and how blunt she was. Standing up and walking beside her, she slowly rested her hand on Mist's shoulder. An orange arcane glowed underneath them and they flickered away in light.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Danyong fiddled with his thumbs while Hara was beside him, just waiting for it to be over with. His skin was covered in perspiration, and she would not even hold his hand when he asked her to because of how sticky and sweaty it was. She told him, "My sanity will slip off if I touch your wet fingers, let alone wrap my hand around yours just because you're too sissy to tell them."
He just had no idea why she was so mad at him for getting her pregnant. They're married for pete's sake! She was the one that's been wanting to try for one since they were newly weds, yet she's the one so disappointed and angry about it.
Danyong could feel his heart beating as he saw the group of mages arrive in the meeting place - the lobby. They all sat down will a balmy aura that surrounded everyone else except for the couple. The more guild members came, the more he wished and prayed that they would all react the way Minam did. But of course, Minam couldn't care less if he found out he was infertile. The meeting wasn't necessarily held just to tell the guild about the new and "exciting" news, but also to first talk about all the information they've gathered about the other guilds.
"I'll be speaking first." Youngjae stood up with his hand ridiculously raised as if the whole place was a classroom. Everyone became silent in disbelief. "What the heck, Youngjae? Stop acting so high-horse just because we're in big o'l Deacio. It's annoying. Plus, we live in Hejino." Kris, on the other side of the room, loafed on the couch and rolled his eyes at Youngjae. He defended himself by saying that it's his nature to be properly mannered and silenced Kris.
"I learned that Mystic Knights' master has been snooping around and teleporting to Stormlight."
Yoona spoke up and questioned him, "How is that going to help us? What, we threaten their master? She's powerful, that information is useless unless we're trying to wreck their reputation." She retorted. 
"Well," Youngjae sat down in embarrassment and looked away, "I thought it would just be some trivia fact, then, to use in the future." 
"Easy boy, easy." Maeum purposely annoyed him and gazed at Danyong, "So what do you have?" 
He scratched his head and glanced at both Minam and Hara. Hara only glared at him while Minam didn't seem to care about anything. He sat by Serene, and had told her the news in advance. Of course, Danyong and Hara did not know this.
Hara got restless; the way Danyong was hesitating just angered her even more. She went ahead and just blurted it out without any care. "I'm pregnant." 
The reaction was, well, expected, you can say, from the Silverfox members. There were "WHAT?"'s and "HUH?"'s everywhere. Some fell on their bottoms, some sat there, speechless with their jaws hung down. Others who didn't seem to mind much didn't have a reaction. The ones who reacted the most, though, were Yoona, Maeum, and Youngjae. 
Youngjae celebrated, knowing that he might have a chance to participate in Guild Wars, "So that means I'm going to have to replace you, yeah?" His smile was bright, but that only made Hara twitch in annoyance. 
"HECK NO! YOU FREAKING IDIOT!" 
Maeum's face was priceless, she shook her head and went back to normal. "Hold up, what are you saying? You're going to risk both your baby's life and yours by fighting? That's cray, girl."
Everyone started arguing over who should replace Hara. Many insisted that they should be it, while other strongly disagreed. All the commotion stopped when they heard the evident footsteps and voice of a certain man they all feared. 
"What is going on here?" A stern voice came from the mouth of the one and only Master Jaemin.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
dang i finished this faster than i expected. but it's shorter than i expected. i'm really sorry for giving you guys short chapters. so i'll be giving you a choice.