chapter 10

Reminiscent

(A/N hey guys ! just a small question before I update ~ So I've got this idea for another story and I've written up a bit of it already off aff, I actually accidentally posted it up just then with the description on it, but what I want to know isssss would you guys rather I just focus on this story and finish writing it completely before starting on the new story OR post the other story up as well. I"m not going to lie though, if I post the other story up ...I might not update that one everyday. I'll follow what I said before and update at least once everyday for Reminiscent but I don't think the same will happen to the other story only until I finish this one. Sooooo I mean I will update it but just not as much, it depends on you guys to see if you want another story up though ! :D TELL ME BELOWWWW <3 and enjoy!)

 

Luhan pov

"Yoona ! How're the cakes, I got Sehun here to......Yoona...." Why? Why is she crying...why has she broken down like this all of a sudden?

I immediately rushed to the side of her chair and leveled myself down so that we were facing each other. Out of impulse, or maybe it was my instinct towards her, I gently held her face and shifted her hands away from her eyes.

"Yoona, why are you crying all of a sudden? .....Are the cakes too heavenly that you had to cry?" I tried to crack a joke, hoping to see a slight lift up from the corners of but I  failed miserably.

Honestly, I'm not sure why or when her tears seemed to have become daggers stabbing at my heart as each tear rolled down her face. It was as if they were transmitting the pain she felt to me. I used my thumb and gently brushed the wet stains off her cheeks as she finally shifted her large, doe like eyes towards my face. As I looked at her, shifting my gaze all over her face with worry showing evidentally, she gently pushed my hands away from her face.

Her sudden action made me feel suddenly embarrassed by myself, athough I knew this was not the time for my emotions to get the better of me. I continued to gaze at her with worry and that was when I saw a stiff smile appear on her face.

"Luhan...thank you for your kindness, but I'm afraid your preparation for all these cakes may have to go to waste. I....I need to leave, I can't be here right now." Her last two sentences came out as a whisper, her voice soft yet shaking.

"I'll pack these cakes...just wait a moment, Yoona, wait for me. I'll end my shift now so stay here and don't move. I'm serious"  I couldn't let her leave without knowing that she was completely fine. Although I knew Kyungsoo would be accompanying her but that just wasn't enough to calm my nerves down.

Yoona, the usual strong and steady girl just cried...in such a public place, infront of.....Sehun? Another question, building up my curiosity. Why did she let her guard down infront of him, did they know each other? Or maybe he just said something harsh to her....No, Luhan, right now just focus on Yoona. As I finished packing the cakes and desserts, I grabbed my bag from behind the counter and rushed to my manager.

"I'm really sorry but I have something to do right now which I can't do later but I promise I'll explain next time, you've still got Sehun and I'm sure he's good enough to finish the whole shift today but ...I just really need to go, sorry Suho, I'll explain next time..hopefully" I spilled the words out of my mouths in record time and as soon as I finished I ran towards Yoona, who was sitting back down with an unreadable face which seemed to make my concern for her grow even more.

"Yoona?" my voice came out much softer and careful than I had thought it would be. Maybe it was because the girl infront of me right now, she seemed like a thin, fragile piece of glass which could break from just a tap of a finger. From the first day I saw her, the first day I talked to her, the first time we went out together, the event that happened at Starbucks not long ago, I have never seen her so weak, so vulnerable and so ......depressed.

 

Kyungsoo pov

As soon as he said her name, so carefully, Yoona shot up from her seat.

"As you told me to, I waited...now let's leave."

To Luhan and my own suprise, she pulled on his arm and lead him out of the shop without turning her head back. I stayed behind, without making an effort to leave with them. Instead I had my own plans..to talk to Sehun once more.

I cautiously strode up to him as he cleared the tables.

"Sehun....this can't go on. You need to understand, she was so young, Sehun. You knew her best, you knew she gets easily scared and you know that she also gets hurt so easily. If you add on to the pain she already carries with her everyday, although hidden behind her brave appearance, one day she really will crumble."

He turned around hands full with cups and plates and walked away from me. Although he seemed as though he was ignoring me, I didn't back away...I couldn't. I followed him back to the counter and continued on.

"Don't hurt her now, Hun...you'll regret it later on. I wish...I wish so much to able to convince you that she truly did not mean to blame you, but for now what I can is....in a way she had no choice, Sehun. It may have been selfish of her but she was also mislead to believe in false facts. It is not my position to tell you what and who was behind Yoona's actions but ...listen carefully Sehun and take in what I tell you, don't be blinded by your pain. If you could just see behind everything....you would not do what you are doing now, you're hurting her intentionally when she didn't do the same to you. I know you still care because you cared for her so deeply once, it can't just all disappear."

And with that, I knew I said all I could say for now. All I can hope for is that he heard me and will remember what I tell him. If only I could tell him everything.....but that would be of no help, for the only people who can say tell him the truth....is Yoona and them.

 

(a/n  SOOOOON, I promise guys, soon I will tell you what the reason is behind all this commotion x3  ! once again, thank you for the comments and GUYSSSS I have 8 subscribers for this story now :') also thank you for the comments !!

@luyoonkai-seokris, updated ! i'll reveal it soon hahaha bear with me pls ><

@dinhae, luhan is baaaack! and yes she definitely needs him :)

@immakpoplover, hehehe ok i'll give you and everyone else a hint !

@yoona-adict, updated ~! hahaha i love YOU for reading it :') and if you're curious, i'll give you guys a hint <3

@Fani_89, thank you and I LOVE YOU for saying you love this story ! 

enjoy reading everyone! as usual - comment below for any questions, opinions, corrections, etc. !
And as I replied to some people above, I shall give you all a HINT! since you guys said you were curious about what happened...it actually has something to do with family. who's family? well you guys can guessss hahaha. I LOVE YOU ALL FOR READING, THANK YOU!!)

PS EDIT: OMG OMG OMG, I WOKE UP THIS MORNING TO FIND OUT THAT I DIDN'T UNCLICK HIDE CHAPTER LAST NIGHT...SO WHEN I WENT TO SLEEP HAPPILY THINKING I POSTED MY CHAPTER FOR THE DAY, TO YOU GUYS IT SEEMED AS THOUGH I DIDNT !!!! NOOOOOOOO 3 :'( but here's chapter 10 and i'll make it up to you guys for today <3