chapter 9

Reminiscent

(A/N, i'm back again ! not too sure how many chapters I can get up today since I'm going out later tonight but at least chapter 9 ! :) enjoy  <3)

Third person pov

He walked towards her, staring straight into her wide eyes.

She sat there, as still as a statue, frozen as though there was something holding her down, preventing her to move, to even blink her eyes.

After what seemed like ages, he finally reached her table and he just stood there, his gaze piercing through her and no words spoken between them. As he slowly set down the plates on his hands, placing them in an orderly fashion infront of her, their eyes still never left each other. For Yoona, it was as though there was a force keeping her eyes glued on him but as for Sehun....Sehun was different. He had the choice to break away his gaze, yet he didn't. To others it may seem as though it was they were simply so drawn to each other it seemed like it was love at first sight but for those who knew them...they could see the fear in the girl's eyes and the eyes of the boy's...he wasn't simply staring, his eyes were burning through her soul, his glare that spoke clearly for his detest for her.

 

Yoona pov

It took us at least 10 minutes, before I could find my voice and talk to him.

"Oppa...."  A word that I have not spoken once since 8 months ago and afer all this time, he was still the only one who I could call 'oppa'.

A slight smirk formed on his face, not the gentle smile he used to once show me everyday, but immediately disappeared after he pulled his face back to being expressionless. "Why are you here."

To me his words seemed as though he was not questioning my presence, instead he said it as though he wanted me to leave. I was the one invading his space, to him...I'm an intruder. Why, he said. I never used to need a reason to see him, I never used to receive such hate from him. Although he never said, but I knew...our bond was long broken, to such a point that he couldn't even say my name, as though he would be cursing if he did.

"....Oppa..I didn't know you're working..working here. I..Luhan invited me and I just..came." I couldn't help but stutter between my words, it wasn't because I feared him, but his presence now...it was simply overwhelming. "I'm sorry" I said, with so many different reasons behind my apology.

I won't and can't defend myself. I knew...know I had hurt him. I was selfish, scared, young, confused, weak, stupid....and vulnerable. It was because of my actions that I have become like this, it wasn't because of anyone else's and it wasn't Sehun's fault either.....my mask was put on because of my own mistakes and it was because of my stupidity that I lost him.

Once more, no words were exchanged between us after I said I was sorry...although I'm not sure if he knew  what I was sorry for. For being here, for hurting him, for breaking us both and for...everything.

I felt something falling from my face, hitting my hands. I held my hands up to see and it was then that I realised I was...crying. Tears were falling out of my eyes, not on my own accord. I rushed to hide them and to wipe the unreasonable tears off my face and mumbled another apology before he said another word to me...another sentence that burnt my heart and pushed more tears out of my face.

"No, you're not."

 

(a/n: THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENTS !

@lovinglyblueksy - hahaha ! you're pretty close~ more than friends less than a lover ;) and hunhan is so cuuuute when they stand next to each other omg! x)

@luyoonkai-seokris - guess and tell me what your guesses are, you might be spot on ! hahaha enjoy the update !

@immakpoplover - UPDATED <3 ! enjoyyy

 

SORRY IF THE UPDATES A BIT SHORT, only noticed after I posted it but I don't want to add any more for now, maybe later tonight but definitely more tomorrow! )