chapter 1

Reminiscent

Yoona pov

there are 3 things I things I want to say.

Firstly, just like her I get hurt. The thing is, she's the one hurting me the same way she's getting hurt, how funny. She complains, complains, complains and complains about her pain, because she has someone to complain to and, well, quite simply she just can. Me? I also complain, through twitter, through this blog, to the bear that sits on my bed. Though, none of these respond to my complaints. That's fine..though...I guess. I can still find some kind of satisfaction out of complaining to these things.

Secondly....no. I'll keep the second and third ones for the future.

-----

*Beep, Beep, Beep

One after another, the bus cards are scanned and usually those that are lucky sit on an empty seat and the others, not so lucky, stand whilst holding onto whatever there is to hold on that will keep them from falling.

It's early in the morning, around 5AM, so everyone who came on the bus has a seat to sit on. Those that have school or work far away are on the same bus as I am...but my school is only 5 stops away from home, about 20 minutes away, so I choose to stand.

With one hand on the pole and the other hand holding onto my bag strap, keeping my bag safe on my shoulder, I stand on the bus with many empty seats around me. As I stare out the window, the buildings race past the bus. I've always found it ..well..found it strange, the way everything outside that's close to the the moving vehicle all look like a blur but...the rest are just moving slowly past my eyes. Interesting, really.

"Thank you!", I shouted as I hopped off the bus.

It's only a 10 minute walk from the bus stop to my high school. Seoul High, high school for...well middle class and high classed teenagers and of course, scholarship students. I'm in between the two, not really middle class but not a high class either, but I'm also on half a scholarship so it doesn't really matter if I have much money anyway.

5.30AM, right on time, for me at least. Im Yoona,16 years old, a second year high school student, vice student president, captain of the badminton team, plays piano, sings quite well, dances quite well, studies are a bit more than great....'beautiful, smart and kind', is what I've heard many times.

In about 1 and a half hours, club activity students will be piling into school and in 3 hours all students should be at school for lessons to start. Why I come to school at 5.30AM....one of the main reasons would be, I am the vice student president, in other words vice school captain so...I have things to prepare. Many..things.

I talk to myself way too much, well at least my conversations are in my head or the gardner would have thought I'm crazy. I really should get a hurry on, or I won't have time to finish everything I need to do.

 

 

 

Baekhyun pov

*Beep Beep Beep BEEP BEEP B--

"URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, MUM. MOTHER. MRS BYUN. WIFE OF MR BYUN. WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO YOUR SON, YOUR FAVOURITE SON!!!"

"well, 'my favourite son', son of mr byun and mrs byun, should've learnt to wake up on time without an alarm since he is already 17. If he did I would have never have bought you that new alarm, set the time and hid it under your bed!" , says my mother as she pokes her head into my room.

"yes, well, that was unnecessary because I have an alarm set on my phone."

"oh baekhyun, you think I wouldn't know you set it 15 minutes before school starts? I am your mother Hyunnie and I have been for the past 17 years...I know you well and I also know that although it only takes you 5 minutes to get ready it also takes you 5 minutes to get out of bed AND it does not take you 2 minutes to get to school Hyunnie, it takes you at least another 10min walk."

my mother is way. too. organised.

"WELL IF YOU KNEW ME SO WELL, YOU WOULD NOT HAVE NAMED ME SOMETHING THAT SOUNDS LIKE BACON IN ENGLISH"

oh the troubles I've been through because of this bloody name, really, she didn't really have to be so different to other mothers. I would've been satisfied with a common korean name instead of...Bacon in a korean pronounciation.

WAIT WHAT, IT'S ONLY 7.30 !? I STILL HAVE ANOTHER HOUR LEFT TILL SCHOOL STARTS...

well, guys, everyone, be surprised because Byun Baekhyun is going to school early ! FUN TIMES