chapter 3

Reminiscent

(BTW, IF YOU'RE READING....please comment :( ! cus comments are one of the reasons as to why I wanted to start writing stories. Especially positive ones, I've seen positive comments on aff before and they seem to give so much strength to the authors it's just...wow. SO PLEASE COMMENT ?! EVEN IF I JUST STARTED, AND YOU DON'T LIKE THE STORY, i'll love you for it ! hahaha )

Luhan pov

What was I going to do during break again? definitely not what I'm doing right now....photocopying stupid sheets for the teacher..I bet these sheets are for our "daily home 1 hour revision", in other words homework but put in a 'better' way by our teacher.

"Need help?"

"BAAAAAAAAACONNNNNNN, D.O ! YES HELP ME PLEASE" my saviours, they've come !

".....D.O, let's go."

"WAIT NO, BYUN BAEKHYUN you offered first why are you leaving now !?"

"what so 'Bacon' just happend to slip out of your mouth now without you knowing did it? you KNOW how much I HATE being called that"

"I thought that was just when you were fat....before...a million years ago..get over it Baekhyun, everyone calls you Bacon nowadays, it's just that now it's because your name sounds like Bacon, not because of your size."

 

He seriously needs to grow up and get over the past...yeah, he used to be fat a chubby, in like primary school. The boys then used to call him Bacon because of his size and his similarities with a pig and the girls used to just follow along whatever the boys said soooo, well I guess that's what motivated him to become what he is now.
 

"Be more optimistic, it's because of the painful past that you've become the person you are now...well, outer appearance wise at least" I say to the sulking boy, hoping to cheer him up.

After many glances at Kyungsoo, trying to hint at him to help me, "Yeah, Baek, just get over it...you're looking fine now, girls like your look and some like your personality...so, get over the Bacon phase"

 

Yoona pov

"You guys don't understand, 'Bacon' isn't just a nickname to me, it's a name that really hurt me in the past, I can't just "get over" it guys" ...Bacon? Why, does he like to eat bacon?

"Hey...Luhan" I slid the door open with my left hand, my right hand being full from all the paper I was holding. "Luhan, the teacher...she said you can stop photocopying now, she found some more copies"

"Oh thank god ! my hands were about to die from flipping the pages over and over again. Thanks Yoong!"

"..It's fine, oh hello Kyungsoo."

I look at the boy sitting beside Kyungsoo, his face annoyed and scrunched up as though he just ate a lemon...or a sour orange.

"Hey, Yoona. Um...this, he's Baekhyun." Kyungsoo must have noticed my obvious questioning stares at the Bacon guy..or Baekhyun. So that's why, the two words sound similar.

"Hello, Baekhyun. I'm Im Yoona, it's nice to...meet you." out of courtesy and habit, I extend my hand out for a friendly shake of hands. The boy, however, seemed not to have cared.  He didn't even look up at me, nor did he nod his head or even grunt a little. Quite rude, really. My insincere thoughts were kept hidden from my face though, instead I simply dropped my hand back down.

"Luhan, I'll see you...next break then?"

"OH ! yeah, that's what I was supposed to do ....sorry I got distracted by the teacher and I forgot what I said to you before. I'll go find you next break, we...we can go out to Starbucks and grab lunch there, is that okay? It's only 3 minutes away"

"Yeah, I'll.....wait for you at our school entrance. If that's okay with you..if it isn't --"

"NO, no I mean, yeah that's completely fine with me. If I get out earlier I'll wait for you there as well....we..yeah, I'll meet you at the entrance, Yoong."

"That's...nice. See you later, Luhan." I gave him a genuine smile before I walked back out the door, turning around and smiling again at both him and Kyungsoo, not the Baekhyun boy, before sliding the door closed again.

 

Lunch at Starbucks, waiting for each other at the entrance, him...all these actions, all of this, the similarities. I can't help, but to reminisce once again.