chapter 7

Reminiscent

Kyungsoo pov.

Worry. It's written all over my face and I'm sure anyone who sees me can see how worried I am, honestly they've been gone for MUCH too long and I don't feel so great about it. It may not be my position to dislike it so much but I have the right, as her childhood friend, to worry about her. It's unusual for her to even agree to such invites, she hardl even goes out with me!

"KYUNGSOO !"

Oh my bloody goodness, "Yoona, you're back." I tried my best to sound calm and collected, but I can see that she can also see that still have a hint of worry and now relief on my face.

"Yes...I'm back. Why do you seem so relieved? Nothing much happened...we just had lunch and..met some people at the same time"

"you MET some people? Oh please Yoona, don't tell me who they are or I might just--"

"Yeah, we saw Chen and Seohyun by coincidence. Some other people were there too but..don't worry, we didn't stay with them for long."

My face dropped completely, I didn't even know what kind of expression I was making; a worried, sympathetic, angry, shocked...I didn't make an effort to hide any of those.

"Don't look at me like that, as I said nothing much happened."

"Yes, you said nothing much happened so something still happened and Yoona, as a person who's seen what you had to go through and has known you for long enough I simply CAN'T let anything HAPPEN to you. Don't TELL me what to look at you like because, Yoona, I am what you see I am at this very moment and I'm like this because Yoona....I know you. You're not as strong as you think you are right now and that wall of yours can be broken down by just a simple knock. Yoona, don't make me WORRY so much because you know I simply can't help it."

"Do Kyungsoo, don't underestimate who I am and can be. I thank you for being someone who cares about me but quite frankly you don't need to be so angry right now. As I said, nothing much happened and since you said you knew me well enough you'd know that when I say that it means I don't want to tell you what ever happened in detail. Telling you that I saw them was supposed to calm you down since I told you the truth but obviously I should have just kept quiet. I'm fine so don't. worry.  I don't understand why you are acting this way, but might I just say...yes, although I was quite distressed to see them Luhan brought up my mood and made me happy. I initially came to you to tell you that I met them but I expected you to just listen to what I had to say instead of getting so worked up on it. Really, Kyungsoo, I'm strong enough to handle the two of them, they aren't the cause of what happened"

"................" I didn't know what to say, did she just say Luhan cheered her up? Although it may be completely off topic but she did just mention Luhan whilst rebutting my anger just then. The mention of his name took my anger and worry away and instead many suspicions arose.

"Well, since you're staying quiet now I'm guessing we can move on from this conversation. I'm going to the place where Luhan's working now and he told me to tell you to take me there because I don't know where it is."

"....you're going to find Luhan. Right after you guys just separated? ...this isn't like you Yoona."

"Stop assuming things, this is me and why can't I go? It's perfectly fine since we're friends."

".....I'm sorry, for just then. It's just I was worrying before you came to me and I just...I let go of my emotions"

"It's okay I understand, thank you for caring but honestly, it's too much sometimes. Just take me to their shop now and ...be happy, Kyungsoo."

 

Yoona pov.

We walked silently beside each other, I just followed each of his footsteps and eventually we reached a small cafe that was situated between other shops at the side of the rode. As we walked in we were greeted by the workers and I looked around for Luhan.

That was when a overly familiar face caught my eyes...at first I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me, confusing Luhan with his face but when that person said my name, I stood still. Everything around me, it all seemed to disappear and time seemed to have stopped.

"Yoona...."  His soft, melodic voice rang through my ears.

After what seemed like minutes, I felt a small tug.

"Yoona, I'm so sorry...I..I didn't know he's working here now. Yoona let's go, we can visit another day. Yoona, we need to get you out of here." I heard Kyungsoo's voice near my ear, he sounded as though we were in danger...so hurried.

As Kyungsoo pulled on my hand and pulled me back, my eyes never left him. It was until another face popped up infront of my eyes and grabbed my free hand, did I come back to my senses.

"Yoong! you're here!"

"Lu...han?"

"Yeah! come, sit ! I'll treat you to some desserts!"

Before Kyungsoo could pull me back away, Luhan pulled me to a table and I could hear Kyungsoo following behind me, mumbling as he walked. I was pushed down onto my seat before I knew it.

"Sit sit sit, I'll be back in a few minutes just let me prepare your food !" I nodded my head at him before I shifted my eyes back ....

Our eyes met once more....

"Sehun."

 

(a/n dun dun dunnnnn ! maybe it isn't much of a surprise..but yes, Sehun is the guy! One question, does anyone think I'm dragging this story a bit? Should I speed it up or...? ><" I don't know...tell me what you think!)