The END...?

My Cute Little Devil

Jaejoong was shocked. It was Yunho. He was crying.


Slowly, Yunho let go of Jaejoong and stumbled into his feet. He touched the ground and kneel; sobbing.
"Yunho? What's wrong?". Jaejoong patted Yunho's back and helped the younger man to stand. "Why are you crying?"


"Aren't you leaving me? I read your note....it said that you can't take it anymore and that you're saying "Goodbye"..like you are gonna leave me!". Yunho cried as he tried his very best to stand. "You don't love me anymore hyung?".

"Eh? Who told you I'm gonna leave my little Angel?!". Jaejoong said in disbelief. "I love you so much! And I'll never think of leaving you!". Jaejoong embraced Yunho.


"But...in the note"


"It's not what I meant in the note Yunho! What I meant in there is that..". Jaejoong blushed, unable to continue his sentence.


"Is that what?". Yunho asked in curiosity.


"I-it's because my hurts so much and I can't take it anymore so I decided to go to the doctor...asking if I am pregnant". Jaejoong smiled.


"Bwahahhahahaha!!!"


Yunho laughed so hard that he had forgotten that he was crying just awhile ago.
Jaejoong smiled. "I'm glad he's laughing now".


But then later on, Jaejoong was getting confused. "Why is he laughing? Did I said something wrong?".
Jaejoong scratched his head.
"What's so funny?".


"N-Nothing". Yunho replied, still holding himself not to laugh. "So what did the doctor said?". Yunho knew what the doctor will said. Of course, NO! There's no way a GUY can get pregnant. But Yunho wanted to know what Jaejoong's answer will be so he still asked the older man.


Jaejoong smiled.


"He said I am!".
Yunho stiffened, unable to move nor react. Jaejoong is pregnant?!..a MAN?!!!


"We're gonna have a child Yunho!!". Jaejoong said in a cheerful way.


Yunho tried his best to smile. Well..he's actually happy about this BUT still, it's impossible.


"Who the heck is this doctor that told him this?". Yunho asked himself as he bite his thumb. "Is he making fun of my beloved Jaejoong!!! Grr...That's unforgiveable! Just who does he think he is to play with my lover's feeling!".


Yunho asked Jaejoong if he can stay for awhile. Jaejoong just nod and told Yunho that he'll be waiting in the house. Jaejoong kissed Yunho as he started the engine of his car and left.


When Yunho knew that Jaejoong has already left, Yunho went inside the Hospital.
He searched for the doctor that Jaejoong has consulted with. When he finally knew the Doctor's name, he rushed and find the doctor.


"YOU!!". Yunho pointed at the Doctor, Panting and catching for his breath. "Are you the Doctor that Mr. Kim Jaejoong had consulted with?!

The doctor was confuse but was abled to nod.


"Y-yes..I am!".


With that, Yunho grabbed the Doctor's coat and glarred at him.


"Why did you told him he's pregnant!? I'm sure you're smart enough to know that MALES cannot bare child...OR are you making fun of him?!!". Yunho growled as he tightened his fist on the Doctor's coat.


"W-wait..sir! I didn't told Mr. Kim he's pregnant! I didn't even said a thing to him!". The Doctor explained. "I was sleepy and unpurposely nodded due to it but I guess Mr. Kim has misunderstand the situation and taking it as a YES".


Yunho let go of the doctor and apologized.


"I'm sorry Doctor..I wasn't thinking straight."


"That's okay". The doctor smiled at Yunho. "You are so caring and protective towards this person..can it be you are his lover?"


Yunho blushed as he nodded.


"I see...but you know, your lover is very innocent. You must tell and explain this to him.". The Doctor said. "It may hurt his feelings if you'll keep this from him. I can see how happy he is when he thought he's pregnant".


"I know". Yunho said in a low sad tone.


"S-sorry..I didn't meant to--"


"It's okay ...Well...I better go now".


"Okay sir...good luck"
===========================================================================
On the way back, Yunho explained everything to Jaejoong. Yunho doesn't want it to be kept longer for he knew, the longer it gets, the harder for it to accept.


Jaejoong just sighed as he listened to Yunho's explanation. Jaejoong was indeed disappointed about this.


"So I'm not going to get pregnant after all". Jaejoong sighed as he lie on Yunho's lap.


Yunho gulped as he starred at the beautiful young man on his lap.


"Well....maybe if we do IT over and over again..maybe we can". Yunho smiled.


"Ya! Yunho thats not funny!". Jaejoong blushed and covered his face.


Meanwhile...in the place not so far away from them...


"Kyaa! Did you see how sweet the two are?". Mrs. kim giggled as she starred at the YunJae Couple. "I'm soooo jealous! Jaejoong is so lucky to have a wonderful Boyfriend like Yunho..unlike me". Mrs. Kim looked at her husband. "Why am I so unlucky?"


"Ya! what do you mean by that?". Mr. kim asked.


"I said you are UGLY!". Mrs. kim replied as she stick her tongue out. "I'm so unlucky to have a ugly husband like you".


"Like I am lucky with you!! Haven't you looked yourself in the mirror"


"Yeah and I saw a beautiful and y woman!".


"Hah! Beautiful!! Don't be too full of yourself woman!"


Blah blah...blah..
And so...the old couple's fight continued. Well...they're like that always anyway. The love to tease and make fun of each other.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Uhmm..Yunho what's this?". Jaejoong asked as he took something out of Yunho's bag.


"Ohh..that HANDCUFF". Yunho smiled. "I saw that on Junsu's shop. It was near his office".


"Eh?! What did he use this for?!" Jaejoong asked worriedly.


"Maybe..to Yoochun". Yunho smirked.


"What?! Why he'll use this to Yoochun?". Jaejoong asked confusely. "Maybe the two fought or something?!"


"Hmm...I dunno~". Yunho said as he smiled. "For exercise maybe~"


"Woah! You can use handcuffs in exercise?!". Jaejoong was amazed.


"YUP! You can loose many sweats too~". Yunho replied. "At first, it may hurt but sooner you'll enjoy it!"


"I see...Let's see use this too then Yunho". Jaejoong excitedly said. "Can we? Can we?".


Yunho smirked .


"Of course...it will be VERY FUN <3"


Jaejoong smiled.
"Woah....a FUN EXERCISE, huh? How exciting!".

 

 

 

 

==============================================================================================

It might end...here? :'(

Yup..MAYBE it will. Just gonna Add some extra chapters..to explain some stuffs like what happened to Yoosu and to the painting and to that folder..and to Changmin....and I'll end this because I'll be very busy starting next week D:

not bcuz I don't want to >.<