Where did Jaejoong go?

My Cute Little Devil


"I'll find you Jaejoong hyung! Even if it will take me forever..I will never get tired of searching for you."

 

Yunho took his coat and hurriedly went off.  He was about to leave when Mrs. Kim saw him.


"Yun---". Mrs. Kim was about to say something when Yunho just rushed outside with a serious expression on his face. He didn't even saw her nor have the time to do so.


"Oh my! I wonder what happened". Mrs. Kim whispered as she saw Yunho slammed the door close. "Did Jaejoong--".


Mrs. Kim remembered something.


"OH NO! JAEJOONG!!!! I TOTALLY FORGOT! I forgot to tell Yunho that Jaejoong went to Changmin! He was gonna return that Nurse outfit!!".


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"WAHH..WHY DO YOU HAVE THIS?!!" Changmin hurriedly took the outfit from Jaejoong's hand. He embraced the outfit and gently rub the soft fabric.


 "Was it...Yunho?He took my precious outfit, didn't he?".


Jaejoong nod.


"What he used this for?". Changmind asked.


"Yeah...he well...".


"He well what?"


"He made me wear it...". Jaejoong covered his red face as he finished his sentence. "He made me wear it..last night."


"HE WHAT?! He dare to use my precious outfit to such thing?!!!!". Changmin growled.  "He didn't even asked my permission!".


Changmin snapped. He looked at Jaejoong who is just smiling at him.


 "WAIT A MINUTE..!! HOW DID JAEJOONG KNEW I OWN THIS PRECIOUS OUTFIT?!". Changmin asked himself. "YUNHO DIDN'T SAID IT, DID HE??!! I NEED TO ASK HIM".


"Uhmm..Jaejoong..?"


"Yes?"


"H-how did you knew..that I own this outfit?".


Jaejoong smiled.


"You put your name on the outfit Changmin". Jaejoong replied as he pointed out the name that is marked on the outfit.

 

Changmin think of a reason. (Changmin~You already said you OWN it xD)

 

"What?! It's not like I'm the only Changmin in the world!". Changmin explained. "There are LOTS of Changmin Jaejoong..".

 

"I see...then I better take the outfit now  and look for its---". Jaejoong was about to took the outfit from Changmin when suddenly, Changmin stopped him.

"NOOOOOOO MY PRECIOUS OUTFIT!!". Changmin hugged his outfit. "OKAY! OKAY ! It's mine..HAPPY?"

 

'YUP". Jaejoong replied.


 

Changmin was once again..BUSTED!

 

"Now...that I returned it..can I ask a favor in return?". Jaejoong asked Changmin.

"Uhh..sure". Changmin replied, still hugging his outfit.

"Okay..and uh...you can stop hugging that outfit now changmin..it' s not like I'm gonna take it". Jaejoong giggled.

"WHAT?! WHO SAID I'm HUGGING IT?!". Changmin hit Jaejoong on the head.

"YA! That hurts!"

"J-Just tell me what you want!".

"Come with me to the doctor!". Jaejoong said in a serious tone.

"Doctor?". Changmin asked in confusion. "Why are you going to the doctor?".

 

"Because I'm...pregnant?". Jaejoong answered.

 

"PREGNANT?! YOU'RE A GUY FOR GOD SAKE JAEJOONG! NOT A GIRL!"

 

"Maybe I'm the 1st man to get pregnant". Jaejoong reasoned out.

 

"What makes you say that?". Changmin asked.

 

"CUZ MY ITCHES AND IT HURTS SO MUCH!".

 

"Oh god..". Changmin said as he face palmed himself.  "What's next? A baby coming out from your ?"

 

 

 

 

 

===================================================================

No!! it's getting more crappy and crappy D:

Pls. don't KILL ME Dx

I know the story is getting boring and less funny TT.TT

My GRAMMAR...I need to study english all over again Dx