This Calls for a Celebration!

My Cute Little Devil

Meanwhile back in the sacred YunJae room...


"Y-yunho...what are you doing?". Jaejoong asked confusely, starring at Yunho with his big doe eyes. "Why are you kissing me?"


"It's because I love you, hyung". Yunho answered as tears started to fell from his eyes. "I love you soo much Hyung! I love you so much that  I wanna kiss you..I love you so much that I want us to be together..I love you so much that I want us to be lovers...I---".


Jaejoong put his finger on Yunho's lip.


"I love you too my little Angel!". Jaejoong smiled at Yunho, pulled the younger man to his chest and embrace him. " And I'll be happy to be your Lover!!".


"EHH?". Yunho couldn't believe what Jaejoong said to him. "R-really?"


"Really!". Jaejoong answered.


"B-but...I thought..".


"Well...I think it will be weird...I mean, I really thought my Little Angel will hate me and that you'll be scarred of me so I kept it a secret". Jaejoong blushed as he confessed. "But the truth is, I really love you so much".
Jaejoong tightened his embrace to Yunho.


"So...are you accepting me, hyung?". Yunho asked with his angel smile.


"Of course! How can I say NO to you if you use your Angel smile?". Jaejoong smiled as he replied.


"Jaejoong"


"Yunho"

The two was about to kiss when....


"makes...YunJae!!".


"Eh?" The two stopped and searched for the owner of the voice.


"That dolphin voice..can it be..". Jaejoong's eye widened as he saw a man with a duck standing beside the door. There's only one man who have a dolphin voice and a duck .....


"B-Boss Junsu?!!".


"whohohooh..who else?". Junsu replied as he give a smirk to the both. "This is the first time I saw "IT" in Live"

 

Jaejoong blushed upon hearing that from Junsu. He hid his face and turned away from Junsu.



"Hey! Can't you see we're busy in here? Can you go SWIM away?". Yunho growled at Junsu.


"Ya! You should be thankful for me!". Junsu said as he stick his tongue out. "Don't you know that Jaejoong's parents are back?..and they're on their way here on the hospital..ohh..and they're with Yunho's parent too".


"WHAT?!".


"Well..if I were the both of you, I'll hurry up before your parents saw you..making out~". Junsu giggled as he finish his sentence.

" Well then....good luck!". Junsu winked at the both as he left.


"T-they're back?". Jaejoong said with a disappointed face.


"Don't worry..we'll continue this later, hyung". Yunho smiled at jaejoong and helped the older man to  stand. 

 

"Wahh..that's not what I meant!".

 

Jaejoong sat on the coach and cross his legs. He stares at the door, waiting for their parents to enter.


"Yunho! Jaejoong!".


Jaejoong and Yunho's parents entered the room.


"Is it true that you two are LOVERS now?".


"I told you guys, I'm not Dead! Wait..what?!".


"Don't play pretend young man! Jaejoong's boss told us you are dating Jaejoong!". Yunho's mom yelled.

 

"W-wait..Please don't blame Yunho...I was--" Jaejoong walked towards Yunho and hold the younger man's hand. "If you want to blame someone then blame m---".


"CONGRATULATIONS!!!".



"WHATTT?!!!" The two yelled in shockness.

 

"Y-You're not gonna kill us or throw us..or torture us...or murder us?". Jaejoong asked in confusion.

 

"What are you talking about?! Of course not! We knew from the start that you two will end up together, right hon?". Jaejoong's mom asked his husband; glaring at him.

 

"SAY YES IF YOU DON'T WANNA DIE BASTARD!". Jaejoong's mom whispered to his husband.

 

Jaejoong's father gave off a fake cough. "How can I marry such monster TT.TT "

 

"O-of course..".  Jaejoong's dad replied.

 

"Now, this calls for a celebration!". Yunho's mom shouted.

 

Jaejoong and yunho looked at each other; smiling.

 

After that, The Jaejoong, Yunho, and along with their Parents went to Jaejoong's house. Of course, Changmin was also there. but Yoochun and Junsu didn't come..for some weird reason.

 

Jaejoong mom ordered some food and they all enjoyed eating it especially Changmin. They enjoyed talking and had a little game.
 It was Fun until....

 

"So...who's the TOP?". Yunho's dad suddenly blurted.

"Yeah! We wanna know too!". Yunho and Jaejoong' moms added.

 

"It's ME!".

 

 

 

 

=====================================================================================

Whohohoh..I wonder who said "Me" xD

Can it be Yunho or Jaejoong? :3