That Folder of iness...and ?

My Cute Little Devil

5th Day


"Yunho, Wake up! We're gonna be late for work!". Jaejoong yelled as he put the food on the table that he just prepared.


It's the 1st day that Yunho's gonna work at Jaejoong's working Place. Jaejoong was really looking forward for this since this is the first time that Yunho's gonna WORK on his entire life. Jaejoong knew how Yunho can be a bit Lazy...uhh okay..a LOT lazy but this is one of the things that Jaejoong liked about Yunho. He thinks that it's cute for Yunho to be Lazy.


 (I know..Jaejoong's weird -_-)


Jaejoong kept on yelling but Yunho just replied him with a loud growl. Too loud he can hear it from downstairs.  Jaejoong sighed and went upstairs, going to Yunho's room.


Knock! Knock! Knock!


"My little angel...are you awake?". Jaejoong asked as he knocked on Yunho's door.


"Come in hyung..the door is open". Yunho replied softly as he again, returned to his sleep.


Jaejoong went inside the room. The first thing that caught his attention was the laptop lying beside Yunho.


"Why is he sleeping with his laptop on". Jaejoong giggled as he thought of how cute Yunho is.

"Hehehehe...Imma go and check it since my little Angel's asleep".


Slowly, Jaejoong took the laptop from Yunho's side and placed it on a desk. Jaejoong eyes widened as he saw a folder entitled "Y JAEJOONG" on the desktop.


Jaejoong hesitated at first.

 

Should he open it...or should not?

 

 

 

"I shouldn't Open it". Jaejoong concluded. Jaejoong closed Yunho's laptop and placed it back at Yunho's side.

"Hyung?". Yunho asked as he hugged the pretty guy's waist. "What chu doing here?".

Jaejoong, who was used to it just smiled back at Yunho.

"I'm waking you up..don't you remember? You're working with me on the cafe now..it's your 1st day... Ya! Don't tell me you forgot about it?".

 

Yunho shook his head. "Never".

 

With that, the two of them went downstairs and take their breakfast. When they are done eating, Yunho and Jaejoong changed their clothes and went off for work. They took Jaejoong's car and drove their way to the cafe.

Along the way..............

"Ne, yunho..can hyung ask you something?". Jaejoong asked as he glanced at Yunho.

"Sure hyung!". Yunho replied with a huge smile on his face.

"Are you gonna ask me if we can marry--wait...marriage is too early....we need to date first..then we need to have our Y BED moment of course!".Yunho grinned. He's now on his own thought.

 

"Y-Yunho..are you listening?".

 

Yunho suddenly snapped. "Y-Yeah..so what is it hyung?". Yunho smiled.

 

"Uhh..Well.....". Jaejoong suddenly blushed. "Why is there a folder entitled "Y JAEJOONG" on your laptop?"

 

Yunho's smile disappeared and is now replaced by shockness.

 

"YA!!! My little Angel!!". Jaejoong yelled as he stopped the car upon seeing Yunho.

 

The great erted angel devil fainted.

 

 

 

===========================================================

I think I'm going to end this fanfic sooner than I expected D:

Don't worry..I'm gonna complete it >.<

I think the story is a bit crappy T.T

I SOOO AT WRITING FANFICS *sniff

and to think it's my FIRST.... (_  _llll)