It's a small world after all...it's a small world AFTER all!!!!!!!!

My Cute Little Devil

 

 

Junsu and Yunho decided to go back at the Shop. Junsu was smiling at himself like an idiot.


"Ya! Boss you look scary! Should I call the mental?". Yoochun asked as he saw Junsu smiling.


"No..but should I call an Ambulance AFTER I beat you?". Junsu glared at Yoochun. He was pissed at Yoochun for disturbing him at his little YunJae world.


"Who knows that Yunho can be so EVIL?". Junsu grinned as he again, giggled like a fangirl. "I wonder if Jaejoong knew about it..."


After Work


Yunho decided to visit his BELOVED brother.


"CHANGMINN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". Yunho growled.


"Y-yes?". Changmin answered with a forced smile


"Did you told something to Junsu?". Yunho asked Changmin suspiciously.


"J-Junsu? who's that?. Changmin pretended like he doesn't know. "I don't know anyone with that name".


"He's the boss of the Cafe shop where my beloved Jaejoong works." Yunho explained. "So..do you?".


Changmin shook his head.


"N-No". Changmin replied with hesitation.


"Tch..I'll believe you but remember, when I know you are hiding something from me..say goodbye to your Lolita dress". Yunho smirked and left.


Changmin sighed.


"Please forgive me my little brother..but there's no way I can tell you about "It"."


[Flashback]


"WHAT?! You want to work?". Changmin was shock for his little brother's sudden announcement. "YOU, the great LAZY person is gonna work? What happened? Did you hit your head somewhere?".


"Ha-Ha-Ha..verry funny, do you want me to post your cross dressing pic on Twitter?".


"No thanks..so where do you want to work?". Changmin inquired.


"I'll message it to you later". Yunho replied.


"Okay".


With that, The call has ended.


Changmin again went shopping and buy another set of dress. When suddenly he bumped into another person.


"Sorry". The Man apologized and pick the shopping bag that Changmin has dropped. "here you go".

The man was wearing a white shirt with a phrase; "I LOVE AMERICA" Printed on it and was pulling a huge luggage. Based on his appearance, this man just returned in the country.


"Thanks". Changmin took the bag.

"I hope he didn't saw what's inside the bag".


Changmin bowed and  thank the man who helped him. Changmin was about to leave when the man suddenly grasped Changmin's hand.


"That Orange dress won't look good on you". The man smiled as he freed Changmin from his grasped. "But that purple one is good".


Changmin was greatly alarmed and was about to run for his life when the man suddenly pulled his shopping bag!


"Ya! My precious outfits!!!!". Changmin shouted.


"Why are you running?. The man chuckled as he saw the scarred face on Changmin. "Don't worry I won't do anything and your secret is safe with me". The man winked.


"T-Thanks". Changmin replied hesistately.


"You're welcome!". The Man replied as he waved goodbye to Changmin.


"Hey!!! What's your Name?!!!". Changmin shouted at the Man.

The Man smiled as he looked back at Changmin.


"I'm Kim Junsu". Junsu replied with a provoking smile. He waved goodbye to Changmin as he take his leave.


Changmin waved back at Junsu.
"Nice to meet you Kim Junsu!".

Ring! Ring! Ring!


Changmin looked at his Phone.

To: Cross dressing Pet
From: HANDSOME Yunho


It's a Cafe Shop near the Bromance Street. It's a shop owned by a guy named Kim Junsu. Be sure to do what EXACTLY I told you,okay??


Changmin's eye widened as he saw Junsu's name on the screen.


"WHY HIM???!!!!!!".  Changmin cried as he put his hands on his face."The world sure is Small".

Changmin gave off a small groan as he stepped outside his car.

He's now in front of Junsu's shop.But it was already late so the shop was closed.

 

Changmin was about to leave when he heard a familliar voice.

"Ya!  S-stop it! Not here!"

Changmin blushed and was suprised, seeing Junsu kissing another guy. Junsu pulled the guy away and signalled the man to leave. The man poutted as he left Junsu.

Changmin was about to leave again, when he suddenly hit a can.

Klang!

"Huh?! Who's there?". Junsu looked around, searching for the source of the sound. He wondered his gaze until he met Changmin's.

"Y-you?". Junsu pointed his hand on Changmin.

 

"!"

 

 

 

 

 

==============================================================

Is it long enough? :O

I did promise you guys to make my chapter longer...so is this long enough? >.<

Sorry for my POOR grammar (English isn't my first language so pls. bear my grammar T.T)

so..who do you think was the guy that Junsu kissing? xD

ohh...and now you'll know how Junsu knew about YunJae and how LITTLE Yunho get on the Cafe *giggles