A ZOMBIE ANGEL!

My Cute Little Devil

Jaejoong hurriedly took Yunho on the hospital.

 

"WAAHHH!! Please don't die my Angel!!!". Jaejoong cried as he hugged the unconscious Yunho on the bed.


"YUNHO!!!!!!". Changmin yelled as he hurriedly kick the room where Yunho was confined. He came to the hospital as fast as he can after receiving a text from Jaejoong that he's little brother is dead.


"Jaejoong is that true that my little brother is de----WAHHH!!!!!!!!". He yelled angrily as he saw Yunho sleeping peacefully on the bed. "He's JUST sleeping for god sake Jaejoong! Sleeping NOT Dead! Can't you differentiate Sleeping from Dead?!!!".

"How can you be so sure?! What if he's dead sleeping". Jaejoong protested.


"FOR GOD SAKE, JAEJOONG! MY BROTHER ISN'T DEAD..and WHAT THE HECK IS DEAD SLEEPING? !".Changmin growled as he face palmed himself.


"He is!"


"He's NOT!!!"


"He is!"


"He's NOT!!!"


"He is!"


"He's NOT!!!"


"He i--"


"Do you really want me to die, hyung?".


Jaejoong was suprised. He rubbed his eyes in disbelief. He saw a sitting Yunho behind him....poutting and talking to him.


"NOO!!!! MY Angel became a Zombie!! An Angel Zombie!!". Jaejoong was so scarred he randomly took something near him and wanted to throw it to Yunho. But because Jaejoong can be so  clumsy sometimes, it hitted Changmin instead of Yunho.


"YA!!!! What did I do to deserve this?!" Changmin cried as he rub his face.


After that, it became silence.


"Uhh..now this is awkard". Yunho softly said as he took a glance at Jaejoong who automatically runned behind Changmin. Yunho gave Changmin a glare.

Changmin gulped.


"Uhmm..Jaejoong...Yunho's not a zombie". Changmin smiled at Jaejoong.


"An Angel Zombie!". Jaejoong corrected.


Changmin sighed


"Yes..an ANGEL Zombie!". Changmin looked at Yunho pleading the younger man that he can't do it. But Yunho just glared at Changmin signalling him to continue.


Changmin gave off a fake cough before continuing he's sentence. "As I were saying,
Yunho's not a Zombie Jaejoong..He wasn't even dead at the first place!".


"R-really?". Jaejoong asked Changmin.


"REALLY!". Changmin replied immedietly.


"Sorry my angel". Jaejoong approached Yunho and hugged him. "I thought you were dead and--Mphh".


Yunho kissed Jaejoong on the Lip.

Changmin on the other hand, was so suprised for his little brother's sudden action.


"Ya! Yunho! What are you doing to Jaejoong?!". Changmin blushed.

He covered his eyes with both of his hands (BUT believe me people..he was peeking :P )


 Yunho pulled Jaejoong away softly and his own lips.
"Delicious"


Jaejoong blushed and covered his now reddened face.


"S-stop it". Jaejoong softly said, still hiding his face.


"Do you really want me to stop?". Yunho smirked as he push Jaejoong on the bed. "Do you?".

 

Jaejoong took his hands away from his face and starred at Yunho's handsome Face. Jaejoong's heart started to beat fast that he can't think straight.


"N-no". Jaejoong answered as he blushed more.


Yunho smiled and teasingly Jaejoong's neck. Changmin drooled as he witness this.


When suddenly...


"Hey Honey Jaejoong!!! I heard that ing angel was dead! I was so happ--  I mean sad..Yeah so sad..so we came here to---OH MY GOD!!!".


Yoochun yelled as he saw Yunho Jaejoong's neck on the bed. And what's more is a random guy on the side, DROOLING.
 

 

 

 

==================================================================================================

Sorry....for the late update >.<

I was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo busy D: