Little Angel...is not LITTLE?

My Cute Little Devil

Yoochun already left but Jaejoong can still hear the Man's evil laugh.


Jaejoong sighed as he sat on a chair. He put his hand on his head.


"Ohh..now what?! Yunho's gonna think I'm some kind of Gay and...and he's gonna call me WEIRD and SCARY..and then..He's gonna leave me!". Jaejoong cried as he thought of it. What if his cute little Angel will be afraid of him?!. Jaejoong couldn't stop but think of it.


" Ughhh....This all  Yoochun's Fault!". Jaejoong shouted again and so again, everyone starred at him.


"S-sorry". Jaejoong shyly apologized at everyone.


It was already afternoon.

Jaejoong was about  to leave from work when someone grabbed him by the hand.


"Kyaaaaaa!". Jaejoong shouted as he felt a hand holding him.


"Hey calm down! and don't shout like a girl". Yoochun laughed as he heard Jaejoong's shout.

"W-who's laughing like a girl?". Jaejoong shook Yoochun's hand away. Jaejoong put on his manly(?) face for the other Man to see how Manly he is. "I'm a MAN..not a girl!".


"BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!"


Yoochun couldn't help it anymore when he saw Jaejoong's Expression. He keeps on laughing and laughing like there's no tomorrow.


"Ya! What's so funny?"


"Y-you, You're the best". Yoochun put his hand around Jaejoong's shoulder. "So....Where are you going?".


"Where do you think?". Jaejoong glared at Yoochun for asking him such a stupid question.


"I dunno..maybe on my house?". Yoochun smiled at Jaejoong. "Then we're going to go to my bed and--"

 

Jaejoong hit Yoochun's head just before Yoochun can finish his statement.


"Hey! Why did you hit my head?".

 

"I'm going to MY house Yoochun! and stop saying those weird stuffs!".  Jaejoong grabbed his keys and went inside his car.

He was about to start the engine when he saw Yoochun sitting on the backsit.

 

"Why are you here?". Jaejoong turned to Yoochun. "Get out!".

 

"Com'on~ Let me go to your house. it's been awhile since I last went there". Yoochun begged Jaejoong.

 

Jaejoong wanted to refuse but then he remembered something.

 

"Okay but remember to help me explain everything to My little Angel". Jaejoong smiled evily at Yoochun. "It is YOUR fault anyway".

 

"Who the heck is this "Little Angel"? and why am I going to apologize to this "Little Angel"?". Yoochun asked to himself. He was confuse but since he wanted to go to Jaejoong's house, he said yes.

 

"Good". Jaejoong felt relief. He started the engine and drove his car to his house.

 

When they reached the house, Jaejoong opened the door. And just before Jaejoong can go inside, a young man suddenly jumped to him and embrace the pretty guy.

 

"Hyung! Yunho missed you so much". Yunho tightened his embrace to Jaejoong.

 

"Aww.....Hyung misses his Little Angel too". Jaejoong hugged the younger man back.

 

Yoochun couldn't believe what he just heard.

 

"This tall manly guy is the LITTLE Angel?! Just what the heck is little about him?! His "THING" is surely bigger than mine!". Yoochun said to himself as he rub his eyes.

"JUST WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH JAEJOONG'S EYE?!".

 

 

=====================================================================================

D: Not what I expected it to be. It took me longer to Update so sorry >.<""