Chapter 7 - I'm not drunk

Why am I falling for you?

 

(Mir’s POV)

Jessica put her head on my neck and her warm breaths sent tingles over my body. I think she fell asleep because I could hear her breathing becoming deeper. I never knew I would find it so relaxing to have a girl on my back falling asleep.

“Yah, put me down.” She whispered her voice croaky.

I jumped a little so that I could hold her better. I let out a breath and carried on walking, the road was quiet.

“Mir, oppa.” She giggled

What?! She called me oppa? I never knew that being called oppa would give me butterflies in my belly. So many girls have called me oppa but it never had that affect on me.

“Please.” She whispered.

We were walking through the park, it was a short cut to my house, I saw the bench and sat her down slowly, just in case the fast movement would make her feel even sicker. Her back leaned against the cold wood and her head hung low, I crouched in front of her and lifted her head up with my right hand.

“Teacher, are you okay?” I asked her in a polite way, I knew she was upset with me and I kept on being horrible to her, but what can I do? That is just how I am.

“Don’t call me that.” Her eyes were half open.

She opened to say something and quickly closed it, her eyes grew wide and she shot up and ran to the tree behind the bench. I heard horrible noises, she was getting sick. I hesitated, should i go next to her and help her yet get sick myself, or should I stay here not knowing if she would be okay and leave her alone to get sick? I made little steps towards her holding my nose; I didn’t want to smell the vomit. After a few seconds of contemplating with myself I took in a deep breath and walked behind the bench to go hold on to her hair whilst she was getting sick.

“MIR! GO AWAY!” she shouted. I jumped a little scared at her sudden outburst. I ignored her and kept on holding on to her hair.

She seemed weak, her forehead leaning on the trunk of the tree and her hands on either side next to her face. After a good 10 minutes, she had stopped and went and sat back down on the bench. I gave one quick look at the puddle and gagged. How the hell did she manage to throw up this much? I quickly followed her and sat beside her, I played with the little ball of fluff on my top, why was I so nervous?

“Mir, I’m sober, I want to go back home.” She said in different tones

I chuckled.

“I’m being serious!” once again, she said each word in different tones

“Okay, let’s go.” I grabbed her hand and stood up. She looked up at me.

“Mir give me my water bottle from my bag.” She ordered me. I nodded

She took a sip, gargled and spat out the water; she repeated this once again before she actually drank some. I still had my right hand in hers. She got up and I started to walk, she pulled on my hand making me buckle backwards.

“Aren’t you going to pick me up?” she looked deep into my eyes. I just then realised that we were so close to each other, I backed away a little and tapped my back signalling her to get on. She jumped on and hugged my neck.

“Horse! Go faster!” she laughed, okay she was definitely still drunk.

She talked a lot of nonsense on the way back to my house, she was still drunk.

__________________________________________________________________________________

I put her down and held on to her, she kept moving and laughing to herself. What a weirdo. I put the code in and dragged her in and let the door close itself.

“YAH-” she shouted, I quickly covered .

“Shush! Do you want to be caught?” I whispered loudly.

She shook her head, I dragged her towards the back of the house and got  in through the back door. We took off our shoes and made our way up the stair, her steps were too heavy!

“Shush! What is wrong with you? Why are you making so much noise?!” If I got caught now, it would be the end of me.

We got in my room and she collapsed onto my bed, I took out my phone and dialled a number.

“Hello, Omonim, It’s Mir. Yes I’m good, thank you. Omonim, Jessica is going to stay over for the night, is that okay? Yes, thank you Omonim.” Her mum liked me, yay!

She was in a star fish position on my bed. I took a little trip to the toilet to change into my pyjamas and went back out. This was the first time that I had a girl on my bed, half asleep. I walked over to my bed and nudged her shoulder, she moaned something about being too tired and fell asleep again. Well I guess I’m sleeping on the couch tonight. I leaned on the bed with my knee and reached over to her legs, I grabbed her ankle and pulled her leg up wards, I took off her socks, I sat her up a little and took off her jacket and her knitted top. My hands were shaking, I wasn’t striping her so don’t get any ideas I was just removing some clothes but leaving on her shirt. I just wanted her to be more comfortable. I pulled the covers on her and walked over to the couch to go sleep.