regret

don't break my heart !!!

I woke up in the morning really depressed. I went out of room wearing this 

 

I went to get my coffee and leave . I didn't want to see Yunho after what happened I was really embarassed but I think I'm not really lucky. I saw him standing infront of me smiling in a really weird way I feel like he did something bad.

 Your coffee '', he gave me my coffee ''

.I was really suspecious, why is he being so nice suddenly?? I ignored those thoughts and I thought maybe he feels bad after what he saw yesterday 

 

 '' Thank you '' I was leaving but then I turned I felt like he was a little bit scared '' but, there's something suspicious about you !!! anyway, I'm going to ignore this feeling and think that maybe you're just being nice ''

and I went out.

Yunho POV.

She entered just in time I was going to get caught and I just smiled to her in a weird way I was really embarrassed I just gave her the coffee cause I felt that she was suspicious about me.

'' Thank you '' she was just leaving and then she turned and looked at me I got really scared I thought she discovered the salt in the coffee '' but, there's something suspicious about you !!! anyway, I'm going to ignore this feeling and think that maybe you're just being nice ''.

When she left I was so relaxed and happy, she didn't notice gladly. I heard some footsteps coming toward the door and I heard a key voice I just ran to the bathroom and opened the water and started singing like I'm taking a shower.

She just came beside the door and yelled '' You're A JERK, I was stupid just to think that you might be nice for just a moment you bastard ''.

I laughed sooo hard, that was funny, she really deserves this. I'm gonna make her regret what she did. I came for only this.

 

------------------

 

I know it's short but, nxt time I will write a long chapter ... Soon !!!