Let's start Dating.

don't break my heart !!!

Yunho's POV:

I don't want to say that but I have to do something ... I just arrived to the house I went in and saw Jessica sitting on the chair and putting her head between her hands.

'' Jessica ... can I talk to you? ''

'' Oh you're here?? Yeah ''

I sat beside her.

'' Jessica why don't we start dating?? '' I saw her eyes becoming wider.

'' Dating?? me and you ?? ''

'' Yup ... I mean I like you and you want to get rid of Donghae ... Why don't start dating and if you didn't fall in love with you can end it ... what do you think?? ''

'' But,, we will date for real or pretend ?? ''

'' Dating for real ''

'' No I don't like this idea I mean I don't even like you and I mean YOU USED TO LIKE MY SISTER ... No it can't happen again ''

'' Your sister is dead and I forgot about her long time ago ''

'' Let me think !!! '', and she went to her room.

How did this happen??? I came here to take revenge on her and in the end I ended up protecting her from the person she loves ??? Does that even make sense ?? I mean .. aaaaaaah I'm going crazy this is so complicated ... I don't even know why I should protect her ... I'm really stupid!!!

---------------------------------

I woke up in the morning smelling the coffee scent

I went out of my room calling for Jessica,,

 '' Jessica??? ''

'' Good morning '', she said smiling.

I never thought that I'll see her today ... I looked at the table in the kitchen

'' You made breakfast? ''

'' Yeah ... Why you don't like it?? ''

'' No I mean ... '' I smiled '' I'm just a little bit shocked ''

'' Let's eat ''.

That's weird she don't eat breakfast she just drink her coffee and leave for uni. that's strange.

'' Can we talk?? '', With a serious face.

'' Yeah ''

'' About yesterday, you said we should start dating ... I .. I don't mind that ... It's ok with me .. I want to get rid of my past and I was to have a new start and I was thinking That I want to have a new start with you ... I ... I will start trusting you so, you please don't forget that I trust you and I wish you will never make me regret saying this ''

PAIN ... I feel pain in my chest ... I mean she thinks that I really like her and she's ready to open her heart again .. to me ... The person who just lied to her.

'' I would love to have a new start with you ... and I will never let you feel pain or break your heart '', I said with a smile.

'' Then, let's start eating '', She said With an innocent smile that broke my heart.

------------------------

I'm back :) ... hope you would like this chapter