crazy Donghae.

don't break my heart !!!

Donghae's POV.

When I see Jessica today I have to tell her that Yunho that bastard only wants to hurt her.

I was just thinking how to convince her to talk to me. Then, I saw her she was in front of me talking to that bastard I heard him talking to his friends about her and he was trying to make my girl his girlfriend.

I went to them and I grabbed her wrist and I gave him a death glare '' Yah, Yesung fo you wanna die? ''.

He smirked and ignored me '' We'll talk later Jessica ''. Then he left.

" Yah, what are you doing? Are you crazy? What's wrong with you?'', Jessica said with a cold tone.

-----------------------------

Jessica POV.

I was shocked from his action so, I just stood there doing nothing and looking like an idiot. I was so mad but I didn't want to show that to him.

" Yah, what are you doing? Are you crazy? What's wrong with you?'', I said with a cold tone.

he turned and glared at me, for a moment I was so scared I felt like he's gonna kill me.

I think he felt that I was scared so he left me hand '' Follow me '', he said quietly.

'' No '', I said that with confidence even though my heart was trembling from fear.

He didn't argue with me he just carried me in bridal way and walked to an empty class.

I hated myself in that moment cause I felt for a second that my heart fluttered, now I remember how I used to feel when he looked at me 2 years ago. I convinced myself that I hate him but in the end, I was only fallen deeply in love with him.

---------------------------------

Yunho's POV.

I was walking in the uni thinking about Jessica I want to see her nooow I want to see her mad face but what I saw shocked me I thought that she hated him and she regret what she did 2 years ago and she won't repeat the same mistake what the hell is wrong with her why is she doing that !!!

I just followed them without making them notice me or maybe they are in a mood that won't let them see anyone except their love.

I stood outside the class trying to listen to them, luckily that stupid Donghae didn't close the door.

-----------------------------------

Jessica's POV.

''Can you put me down now? '', I said trying to avoid looking at his eyes.

'' Yeah ''

I tried to leave but he suddenly hugged me.

'' Why? I know that you love me, I saw it in your eyes when i carried you, you love me right? why are you avoiding our love? can't we just be in love and be lovers like the others?? can't we?? '', I felt his tears on my shoulder.

For a moment I was weak, I was going to hug him and tell him that I love him more than anything in the world, that I want to be his girlfriend.

'' We can't !!! What we did ... no, what I did is unforgivable. I won't repeat the past, I won't do what i did ... Please Donghae don't make me do something that I will regret ... Let me go please '', I begged him I don't want to show him my tears.

'' No I won't let you go !!! If I let you go then I'll regret it, I don't want to forget you, I don't want you to leave ''.

'' Plea... '', Suddenly, I felt my back hitting the wall behind me I screamed in pain and wrists were hurting me Donghae was pinning me to the wall.

'' I.WON'T.LET.YOU.GO'', He said.

I looked at him he was so mad and I was so scared I wanted someone to help me.

'' Donghae you're hurting me !!! let go of me !!! LET GO '', I pleaded.

'' YOU WILL BE MY GIRLFRIND WETHER YOU WANTED IT OT NOT, I DIDN'T GIVE YOU A CHOICE I WAS ORDERING YOU '', He screamed.

'' ARE YOU CRAZY? I WILL NEVER BE YOURS. NEVER EVER ''

'' Then I'll have to ... ''

Suddenly, someone hit Donghae and took my hand and ran out of the class.

Who's that? I can't see his face .. He looks like Yunho!!! Is it him??