Protect her from what??

don't break my heart !!!

 

Yunho's POV.

'' Yunho? ''

'' Yes, Yunho .. What? You wanted someone else to rescue you? ''

'' What's wrong with you? Why are you treating me like this ?'', She was so mad.

'' Are you crazy? After everything you don't learn? Anyway, I don't care do whatever you want ... btw, your father is very sick maybe you have to go and see him ''.

'' What???? since when?? '', she was so surprised.

'' since that day, when you spoke to your mom '', I said without looking at her. '' I'm going ''.

'' Wait ... why do you know about this?? ''

'' I heard it from someone ''.

'' Who's that someone?? ''

I left without answering her question, I seriously can't tell her that Tifanny told me.

Flashback.

My phone rang and it was an unknown number.

'' Hello?? '' I answered.

'' Yunho?? Long time no see '', A woman said.

'' excuse me but who are you?? '', I said.

'' You forgot my voice?? I'm Tifanny '', She said.

'' Tiffany?? hey you shouldn't joke like that... Tifanny is dead ''.

'' Well, No ... here I am ... Healthy and Happy ''.

'' Yah!!! if you are really tiffany then meet me '', I was so mad.

'' Okay then, I'm behind you ''.

I turned and I was really ... Happy.

'' Tiffany???? '', I went to her. ''  How is that possible?? But, the hospital said that you're dead ''.

'' I have my connections '', she smiled ... oh my god I love that smile and I'm crazy about owner of this smile.

'' So, how are you?? '', I asked her while leading her to a table.

'' I'm fine ... Happy !!!! Not because of anything but as you can see I'm married '', She showed me her hand. '' And pregnant ''.

I was shocked and sad ... The woman I loved for 10 years is married and left me broken hearted.

'' When?? How?? '', I asked with smile trying to hide my sadness.

'' He's American, after I left the hospital I went to America ... My mom know .. She didn't tell you ??? She was the one who sent me money to live and study '', She said.

'' No, even Jessica thinks that you're dead .. even your dad ''.

'' Don't tell Jessica ''

'' But why?? You know, she cries every night and sleep while hugging your picture ... Even '', I stopped, I was going to talk about Donghae and how she's ignoring him.

'' Even what?? Donghae??  ... You can talk about them if you want it doesn't matter to me anymore ... I'm married now and I love my Husband ''.

'' She hate him ... He's following her around wanting to date her but she refuses ... She don't want to make the same mistake ... She loves him Tiffany she really do ''.

'' You can't let her date him Yunho ... They shouldn't date ... I don't want you to tell her that I'm alive and that I forgave her because I don't want her to date him ... He's not a good guy ... He will never love her in the right way ... I know what happened that day. I heard them speaking in the hospital and I did this to protect her ''.

'' Protect her from what?? Tell me what's going on ?? '', I asked.

'' I can't my husband is here and I have to leave ... I will tell you next time ... btw, tell Jessica that my dad wants to see her ... he's dying and my mother didn't tell her because she hates her ... Never let her date him Yunho and take care of her ''

and she left me like that Like an idiot who doesn't know anything.