Dear, Jessica you'll regret it

don't break my heart !!!

{ Yunho pov. } 

I went to my room ... without looking at her ... I know she was crying and I know she regret what she did ... but I just can't forgive her ... I mean, would you cheat on your sister with her boyfreind because you saw him first and like him first ?? ... Whatever, I'm so tired and i just want to sleep ... but, Dear Jessica ... I'm gonna make you regret it XD ...

-----------------------------------------------------

Next Morning ...

Jessica was singing and making her morning coffee ... but then Yunho cut her ...

'' where's the breakfast? ''

'' this is my breakfast !!! '', she said while pointing at the coffee.

'' I mean my breakfast '', he raised his eyesbrow.

'' if you noticed I'm your roommate I guess not your MAID '', she said while drinking the coffee.

'' Yeah thank you I already noticed that !!! will you make me breakfast? ''

'' NO I'm not your maid ... and goodbye '', she said while taking your car keys and purse

'' what the hell !!! you should ......... '', he didn't complete his sentence ... why would he? she was already GONE!!!

----------------------------------------------

{ Taeyeon POV }

I was waiting for Jessica in the uni's garden ... and then, I noticed Siwon walking towards me with that big, charming smile ... OMG!!! he's hot ... I have to make sure that he's mine.

'' Hey Taeyeon ssi '', he stood in front of her and blocked the sun light.

She ignored him as if wasn't there ... 

'' TAEYEON SSI ''.

She looked at him as fe don't remember him then, '' OH!!! Siwon ssi ... hi ''

He sat beside you ... '' Hi .. how are you? ''

She answered without looking at him ... '' great ... thanx for asking ''.

'' And I'm fine thanx for asking too ''

Taeyeon laughed ... '' So, have you heard anything from Yunho ssi?''

'' NO and you have you heard anything from jessica? ''

'' Nop ... we're supposed to meet here ''.

'' OH!!! ok '', he looked while rubbing the back of his nick.

'' So, I have to go now it's time for my class .. c ya '', she said while standing and cleaning her jeans.

but, Taeyeon was about to fall ... and siwon was quick and he grabbed her wrist ... Taeyeon didn't feel the pain ... as she opened her eyes she saw siwon's eyes ... Surprisingly, they were kissing him. She opened her eyes wide and was SO DAMN shocked ... 

'' S ... So... Sorry '', she said while moving away from him.

'' oh no .. '' he smirked as he pulled her to deepen the kiss '' it's ok ''.

what the hell is he doing?? ... she cut the kiss and slap him HARD ... '' what the hell do you think you're doing? are you an idiot? ''.

Taeyeon walked away from him while she heard the girls whispering and saying that she's crazy to refuse a kiss from Siwon. 

'' He'll regret it '', taeyeon said as she clenched her fist.

Siwon was looking at her smiling then he whispered '' cute!!! ''.