Let's play Taeyeon-ssi

don't break my heart !!!

She was standing infront of her window, looking at the beautil blue sky while smiling and drinking coffee.

After she finished her coffee, she took her books and went to the living room, to greet her parents and leave to school.

" hey mom, Dad", jessica said.

"Hi dear, my lovely little girl, come eat your breakfast ", her Dad said. She kissed her father and mother. 

" Sorry dad I have to leave, I'm late!!" She said while taking one of the toasts.

" You have to eat your breakfast", her Mom said.

"Sorry Mom, next time :p", jessica said while going out

.At the uni:

"OOOOH she's late as always :@", taeyeon said.

" Taeyeon-ah, sorry I'm late :(", jessica yelled from far.

Taeyeon waited till jessica reached her " can you come early for once of your life?! I'm tired from always waiting for you under this hot sun", taeyeon said.

" OH!! Your so mean !! I already apologised ... Come on !! Forgive me ?!", jessica said.

"Yeah, whatever", taeyeon said.

"Btw, isn't that your boyfriend?", jessica asked.

"Ani, we broke up last night", taeyeon said.

"OH!! That was fast", jessica said.

"Yeah!! He was boring", taeyeon said while yawning. "

OH!! We're late for class", jessica yelled while looking at her clock.

"As always :/", taeyeon said. They both ran to their class.

They opened the door and apologised for being late and went to their seats. 

They heard the girls behind them talking about some guy at the uni who's super hot and cool.

'' Do you know that guy called siwon? He's super HOT !!! and SO COOL ". 

'' I KNOW!!! but i heard he'a a player ''.

Taeyeon looked at them and said '' Where can i find him? :p ''

'' taeyeon-ah !!! You won't be able to catch his heart ''.

'' Who said that? your breaking my heart ... there's no guy who can't love me =) ''. taeyeon said.

'' my dear taeyeon-ah you heard them ... he's a player !!! and i think now you need to FOCUS IN MY CLASS!! ''. The teacher said.

'' OH!!! deeeh!!! sorryyy''. taeyeon said while looking down.

'' LOOL he got ya :p ... FOCUS !!! This is your lovely teacher's class hahahahaha''. jessica said while laughing at her.

'' YAAAH!!! ''. taeyeon said.

'' TEAYEON SSI '', the teacher said.

Taeyoeon apologised and wrote on jessica's note '' wait after the class I'm gonna kill you -.-'' ''.

--------------------------------------

at that time siwon was talking to taeyeon's ex-boyfriend.

'' YAH!!! your an idiot ... a GIRL lied to you ''. Siwon said while laughing.

'' YAH!!! i liked her .. she was cute ''. Taeyeon ex-boyfriend said.

''You're an idiot hahahaha ... tell me what'e her name ? '', siwon asked.

'' wae? '', Taeyeon's ex-boyfriend asked.

'' To date her of course '', siwon said while smiling a big smile.

'' YAH!! ''

'' what? your gealous? she left you man ... come on ... don't be an idiot ... anywaym if you didn't tell I'll ask some other guy'', siwon said.

'' KIM Taeyeon ''

'' NICE NAME!!! Hope she's pretty '', siwon said while thinking.

 

-------------------------

 

Hope you liked the first chapter ... I know it's short but this is my first story ... sorry ...