Hello past !!!

don't break my heart !!!

'' sica-ah ... It's Donghae oppa '', taeyeon whispered to jessica who was busy reading her book ..

'' so?! '', jessica said while trying to hide her happiness.

'' I know your happy to see your love :p ... come on you liked him since high school '', taeyeon said.

'' I don't like him anymore '', jessica said while remembering the past.

'' lier '', taeyeon said.

'' he used to date my sister for god sake taeyeon, why would I keep liking a guy who broke my sister's heart '', jessica said with mad tone.

'' sica-ah '', taeyeon said sadly.

'' forget it '', jessica said while standing up and leaving the cafeteria.

Donghae eyes were following her and checking her trying to find out why she's mad.

'' sorry girls ,,, have to leave, see you later ladies '', Donghae said with wide smile while leaving secretly.

'' Oppa '', a Girl said.

'' Krystal '', Donghae said with relief.

'' Don't follow her .. you've hurt her enough '', Krystal said.

'' What? follow who? '', Donghae said trying to hide his nervousness.

'' you know who am talking about '', looked at him with mad eyes then she yelled to the girls who's searching for donghae who dissapeared suddenly '' Girls, donghae oppa is here ''.

'' Yah! Krystal '', he yelled while tying to get rid of those crazy fan girls.

'' mianeh oppa '', Krystal yelled from far.

---------------------------

Jessica was walking quicklym trying to hide her tears. She still likes him after what he did to her family, all the sadness she felt in those 2 years, she suffered so much in those two years but still she likes him ... remembering her sister's last words '' It was all because of you jessica, i hate you my sister''.

Suddenly, she hit someone and her books and his books fill on the ground ... she went down to take her books while apologising.

She wiped her tears quickly, she bowed '' chumal mianeh ''

'' OH!!! it's ok ... are you ok ? '', he asked.

'' I'm ok .. sorry'', then she left without even bothering looking at his face.

'' strange girl '', he said.

Then he saw Lee Donghae searching for someone.

'' What's wrong donghae-ah '', he said.

''OH yunho hyung did you see a blonde girl? '', Donghae asked.

'' Yeah !! she left now '', yunho said.

'' !! '', he cursed and left following her.

--------------------

jessica was standing infront of her car wiping her tears, then, she opened her purse searching for the car keys.

'' Jessica!!! '', Donghae yelled from far.

jessica looked at the person who's calling her with coldest look she can give to someone.

'' Don't talk to me '', jessica said while searching as fast as she could for the car keys.

Finally she found it she opened the car door but Donghae hand was faster then hers and closed the car door.

'' what do you want for god sake '', jessica yelled trying to act strong.

'' Why are you ignoring me? '', he asked with sad eyes.

Jessica laughed '' Why? you're asking me why like you don't know why ''.

luckilym no one was around them and they were alone.

'' It's in the past why don't you forget it? '', Donhae yelled in a mad tone.

'' because she's my sister '', Jessica said.

'' but jessica '', Donghae said but he couldn't complete his sentence cause jessica interrupted him. 

'' Don't please '', jessica said with her tears falling on her cheek.

Donghae's grip suddenly became weak as he saw Jessica's tears and gave his back to jessica, Jessica took this chance to open the car door but Donghae's hand cought hers and suddenly he kissed her.

Jessica was shocked then she pushed him and slap him as hard as she could. She feels so sick, she feels so sick.

'' I Love You sica-ah '', Donghae said with sad tone.

'' and i hate you so much, you can't even imagine how much i hate you '', jessica said while riding her car leaving Donghae standing there, broke, tears in his eyes.

He suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder, when he looked at the hand's owner he huged her and started crying like a little child.

'' that's why I told not to follow her oppa '', Krystal said.

'' I can't let her go, I can't ... I'll do anything just to have her bu mu side again '', Donghae said.

'' It's ok oppa !!! '', she patted his head she know she will never become his again.

-------------------------------

hope you like it ...