Welcome to HELL

don't break my heart !!!

I saw Yunho oppa standing infront of me and I was so shocked '' When did he return? I mean... what the hell is he doing here? '', you thought.

'' Jessica !!! Long Time No See '', he said smiling ...

'' OH!!! Come in ''

I sat on the couch infront of yunho feeling bad ... I know he knows about my dirty past and he left korea because of me...

'' So, we will be living together? '', He said with cold tone...

'' If it's you ... IDK ''

'' come on jessica we're old friends ... aren't we? ''

'' Is it really ok to say we were friends ... I don't we had that very good relationship between us in the past '' 

'' I agree with that ... I've never liked you but I always liked your SISTER ... but what can i say you both are so different that I feel you're not related to each other '' 

'' OH Thank you ... I actually don't really care about what you think '', i raised my eyebrow.

'' OK guys ... RELAX I don't think you two can live together .. let's just forget about it ''

'' It's ok I'm fine with it '', he said while looking at her

'' Me too I don't care '', she said while still staring at him.

'' are you sure ? you don't like fine WITH IT at all '' 

'' I'm very cooooooooool with it !!! '', both of them said in the same time.

'' Fine .. you have everything with you right? ''

'' I have what I need ''

'' Good let's sign the contract then, and this will be your room ''

'' I don't want this room .. i want that one '', he pointed at your room.

'' Yah!!! That's my room ''

'' you won't give it to me ??'', He raised his eyesbrow ... '' Ok then I don't have to sign the contract '' ... 

'' Fine ... Don't '', I said while giving him my back .

Taeyeon came to me whispering '' Yah!!! You babo ... you need the money .. you already have no money in your bank account ... How are you going to live ?? '' 

'' Fine ... I'll give it to you ... but, you will ahve to stay in that room untill i tomorrow .. and Tomorrow I'll move my stuff out ''

'' Great ... I don't mind '', he said while signing the contract

'' You bastard '', you mumbled.

'' What did you said I didn't hear you '' 

'' Nothing !!! I said welcome to heaven '', said while smiling a big smile then you gave hiim your back '' I mean welcome to your hell ... i swear I'm gonna make you suffer '', mumbling.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------