The past

don't break my heart !!!

{Flashback}

'' Oppa!!! saranghae '', jessica yelled.

Donghae's heart started beating fast and he just kept staring at Jessica.

'' What wrong baby? '', Tifanny asked.

'' Huh?! oh .. nothing '', donghae answered without looking at Tifanny and kept staring at jessica who was laughing and kissing her boyfriend.

she put her hand on his face and moved towards her but his eyes kept staring at jessica. '' baby '' he didn't answer '' baby ...DONGHAE ''

he looked at her confused '' oh!!! What? ''

'' Can you look at me and stop staring at my sister ?!! ... '' He didn't answer ... '' I'M TALKING TO YOU DONGHAE ''. Tiffany was so mad.

Jessica came running '' Donghae oppa !!! can you come with me to The Ghost House ..'' she looked at her boyfriend and said '' Oppa is scared !!! ''.

Donghae looked at Tifanny ... '' you can go '', She said.

They all went to the Ghost House but only Jessica and Dnghae entered the game.

Tiffany and Jessica's boyfriend kept waiting for them outside .. but, the strange thing is that all the people went out but Jessica and Donghae didn't ... so, she went to search for them while Jessica's boyfriend waited for them infront of the door.

She kept searching untill she saw two people who looked familiar kissing passionately ... When she focused she recognized them ... It was Jessica and Donghae ... She was shocked but she didn't do anything she just called Donghae on his phone and told him that they are waiting for them ... 

{End of FlashBack}

Jessica went to her apartment and she cried so hard it was just one kiss, one mistake and she was forced, yes she liked him at that time but she never thought of the idea of cheating her sister ... It was a mistake ... Donghae forced her to kiss him ... He told her if you didn't kiss me I'll break your sister's heart in the ugliest way ... So, she kissed him ... She knew her sister was madly in love with him ... Now, her parents blame her for her sister's death, they hate her.

She hate herself for still liking him ... She hate herself for being so happy whenever she see him ... But whenever she remember her sister she feel like seeing him is like a poison that's killing her slowly and painfully.

She heard her phone ringing ... she wiped her tears and cleared  

'' yeh Taeyeon-ah '', she answered.

'' What's wrong with your voice?''

'' I'll tell you later ... what do you want?''

'' you said you need money right? and your apartment is big !!! siwon's friend needs a room ... why don't you rent him a room? ''

'' Boy or Girl ?'' 

'' Boy''

''Does he look ert? '' 

'' Ani .. he looks normal '' 

Jessica thought she really needs a money ... her father doesn't give her any money he just pay for her apartment and her university '' Then ok '' 

Taeyeon was so excited and happy ''So, can he some tonight ? '' 

'' Tonight ?? but he doen't know how much he'll pay for the room ''

'' OH right !!! '', Jessica heard her talking to someone else '' He said it doesn't matter ... he'll pay as much as you want !!! He really need a room '' 

'' ok then '' 

'' ok ... can open the door we're infront of it '' 

'' huh?! '' jessica was shocked ... '' wait ''. She jumped and cleaned her apartment quickly and washed her face. 

She opened the door and saw two handsome boys standing and taeyeon was in the middle. '' Oppa !!! '', jessica opened her eyes wide 0.0 

-----------------------------------

Sorry for the late update !!!