Feelings developement

We are the loving family

Both Taeyeon and Tiffany enjoyed their weekend, Taeyeon walked Tiffany to her door. Want to come in for white wine? asked Tiffany. Hmm... ok. said Taeyeon. Tiffany walked straight to the kitchen and Taeyeon sat on the couch relaxing. Tiffany brings two white wines to the couch.

Monday morning, 7.30am. Taeyeon called Tiffany, ring ring.... Morning Fany, you wake up already? asked Taeyeon. Morning Tae... just awake. said Tiffany. Fany, we will leave the house around 8.30 and go for breakfast near my office. said Taeyeon. Ok, sure. Cya Tae. said Tiifany.

Both Taeyeon and Tiffany walked into the building of Kim's Corporation. All the eyes set on them, like they are the "best couple of the year"....

They took the elevator all the way up to level 27 (CEO office). Good morning, Mr Kim. Good morning, Ms Hwang. the PA & secretary greeted and bowed (as Taeyeon & Tiffany engagement was like announced to the world).  Taeyeon and Tiffany greet them back and walk straight to CEO office. Fany ah.... come and have a seat here. said Taeyeon and he brings the relevant documents to Tiffany. Just when Tiffany was about to ask Taeyeon.... Somebody knock on the door. *knock knock* Come in, said Taeyeon.

Hi.... morning Taeng! Yoona greeted, looked at Taeyeon and looked at Tiffany. You must be Tiffany ssi..... nice meeting you, I'm Im Yoona, the legal consultant here. Nice meeting you, Yoona ssi. said Tiffany *eye-smile*. Whoa...... hey, she's really pretty, lucky you! said Yoona as he whisper to Taeyeon. You're gorgeous. No wonder Taeng falled for you after so long he never.... Yoongie, what brings you here? Just to see my fiancee? asked Taeyeon cutted Yoona's words to prevent his further comment & make him feel embarass. Not only that, i have something to share with you, Taeng. said Yoona happily. What is it about? asked Taeyeon *curiously*. Both Taeyeon & Tiffany looking at Yoona. Ermm.... Tiffany ssi, do you mind if i'm gonna talk about girls here? asked Yoona *smiling*. It's ok, go ahead. said Tiffany *smiling & shaking her head*

Taeng..... recently i kept bumping into the same lady, she looks like an angel who appear in front of me which i never have this kind of feeling before. said Yoona like day-dreaming in his own world. Mwo....... that's very rare to heard it from you, Yoongie. You seldom praise girl in this way. said Taeyeon *smile*. So, did you managed to get her number then? asked Taeyeon while looking at the files. Sighed... i missed the chance....... said Yoona sadly. Well, you will meet her again if you're fated. said Taeyeon. I have a feeling that i will see her again. said Yoona *smirk*. Ok, i'm leaving now. Shall we have lunch later, my treat to welcome Mr & Mrs Kim? asked Yoona. Sure.... said both Taeyeon & Tiffany *smiling*. Ok, i will make the reservation at "The Grand Hotel" and cya there. 

Yoona booked a table from the Western restaurant at The Grand Hotel. He reached earlier than Taeyeon & Tiffany and waited inside. He saw someone familar from another table not far away that caught his attention. It's her..... said Yoona smiling and keep looking at that direction for his dream girl. Hmm...... how do i get to know her? Yoona is cracking his head to create a opportunity to talk to his dream girl.

His dream girl is leaving the restaurant. Yoona is panicked as he don't want to miss the chance of getting to know her. And he did something clumsy this time..... He get up from his seat and walk directly to his dream girl, he got the left-over coffee on his hand when he walked pass another table. He acted like accidentally knock on her. Oops! i'm so sorry about this. Miss, are you hurt  in somewhere. said Yoona *worried* faked as the coffee already cold when he held it. I'm fine. said the lady smiled. Omg, her smile is catching my breath. How can she still smile at me when i knocked onto her with coffee? said Yoona in his mind. I apologised for my clumsy, Miss. I dirtied your scarf, pls allow me to bring for washing and return back to you. said Yoona. It's ok, Mr. It's nothing serious about that. said the lady *smiled*. No, i insist. This is my fault. Please.... said Yoona and holding the scarf on his hand. Mmm..... ok, said the lady *can't defeat Yoona's persistant. My name is Im Yoona, here's my namecard, Miss. said Yoona *smiling* My name is Seohyun, ermm....you want to write down my number? asked Seohyun. Yes, let me key into my phone, Seohyun ssi. said Yoona. After the exchanging of contact numbers, Yoona apologised to her once again before Seohyun left. Yoona returned to his table and just when Taeyeon & Tiffany arrived.

The waitress shown them the menu and winked at Taeyeon. Tiffany saw it, but she didn't get angry instead she smiled. Hi Mr Kim... i have not see you for a while. asked the waitress *smile seductively*. Oh, i just got married in the states and this is my wife, Tiffany. said Taeyeon *smiling*. When Tiffany heard Taeyeon introduced her as "wife", she felt very happy and nodded her head as acknowledged. Oh, Mrs Kim.... you are very beautiful. Both of you are very compatible, Mr Kim. said the waitress said in a well manner. Thank you. said both Taeyeon & Tiffany *smiling*.

Yoona told them, he just met his dream girl again and managed to get her number by acting his clumsy way. Both Taeyeon & Tiffany is shocked about his act and laughed, especially Taeyeon. I can't believe you actually did that...... said Taeyeon *laughed* Taeng, i don't want to miss this opportunity for getting to know her. I think i'm in love with her now.... said Yoona and he told them that Seohyun wasn't mad at him for spilling the coffee onto her and that impress him about her personality.

Yoona is interested to know how Taeyeon & Tiffany met in the states and fall in love. Oooh..... so, Jessica and the twins played a part as the match-maker huh. said Yoona *laughed* Yes.... said Taeyeon *smiling* and intertwined with Tiffany's hand. Whoa.... so romantic! said Yoona with envious. Yoona ssi, you are charming and i believe yours will be a romantic love story too.... said Tiffany *eye-smile* Hmm... don't know when will we see the future "Mrs Im" said Taeyeon laughing. Hey Taeng, just wait and see. I will go after my dream girl and bring her to see you both. said Yoona *smirk*

After a couple of months for the project going on. Taeyeon & Tiffany is getting closer each day, they behave like normal couples.... Hands holding, went on dates, movies, dinners, hugs and kisses, stayed at either one's home on weekends (no involved).

One day, someone visited Taeyeon at his home. Ding dong....... Taeyeon opened the door and called: Seobaby...... how come you're in Seoul? asked Taeyeon and hugged her. Come in..... said Taeyeon. Oppa..... how are you? I heard that you have engaged. Sorry that i'm unable to attend as i'm having my final exam. said Seohyun sadly. (Yes, she's Yoona's dream girl and happened to be Taeyeon's cousin). It's ok, Seobaby. You can attend my wedding by then. said Taeyeon *smiled*. Oppa, I would like to meet Tiffany unnie. Can you arrange? I heard from Aunty (Taeyeon's Mom). she's a very nice lady and beautiful too. said Seohyun *smiled*. Sure and she happened to be my neighbour downstair. I can bring you to her now if you want. said Taeyeon. Chincha....... you both are neighbour? asked Seohyun in surprised. Yes..... but i have never bump into her before we met. said Taeyeon. It's fate, Oppa. said Seohyun *smiling*

So, are you here for vacation? asked Taeyeon. Seohyun looked down and keep quiet. What's wrong, Seobaby? asked Taeyeon. Oppa, actually nobody knows i'm here in Seoul. said Seohyun. Mwo........... something happen in the states? asked Taeyeon in surprised. As Seohyun is a well behave girl which he known since she was a little girl. I'm running away from my parents actually. said Seohyun. Mwo...... what happen actually? asked Taeyeon in shock. They arranged my marriage right after my graduation and i do not know that person at all. I do not want to lead my life in an old ancient way like girls are born to get marry with blindly arrangement from the parents. I want to live with my own lifestyle and be with the person i love. said Seohyun. I see....so, you already have someone in your heart? asked Taeyeon. No, oppa. It's just that i want to live my own way. Can you keep it as a secret and don't tell my parents that i'm here? Please..... asked Seohyun. Hmm..... Ok, i will keep this secret for you. But promise me that you will contact your parents once they have cool down. said Taeyeon.  Ok, thanks. Oppa. said Seohyun. How long have you been in Seoul and where are you staying now? asked Taeyeon. I'm here for a couple of months and i'm staying with a friend now. I got a job in a law firm. said Seohyun. Mwo.... a couple of months? It's not convenience to stay with friends, why don't you move in and stay with me? At least i can take care of you and feel ease. said Taeyeon. Ermm...... said Seohyun. Seobaby, you know, my Mom doted on you and i treat you like my little dongsaeng. I don't want you to stay outside with others. Think about it and let me know. said Taeyeon. I will call Tiffany now and tell her that you wanted to meet her. said Taeyeon and he calling Tiffany.

Ring ring..... Yes, Tae. said Tiffany. Fany ah, are you at home now? asked Taeyeon. Yes, why? You missed me? said Tiffany *teasing* Yes, my loving wife. I missed you the moment i woke up. said Taeyeon *teased* Mmm..... Pabo, be serious. What's up? asked Tiffany. Fany ah, my little dongsaeng, Seobaby visited me and she's at my house now. She wanted to meet you. Can we go to your house now? said Taeyeon. Oh really.... Sure, you may bring her here. said Tiffany. Ok, cya in awhile. Love you, baby. said Taeyeon *muacks* Love you too, darling. said Tiffany *muacks*

Ding dong...... Tiffany opened the door. Hi Tae....muacks! (both Taeyeon and Tiffany kissed for their "hello kiss"). Seohyun is blushing about their action. Oh, you're Seobaby.. welcome to my house. said Tiffany *eye-smile* Thank you, Tiffany unnie. said Seohyun. Tiffany get a drink for Seohyun. Here, have a soft drink, Seobaby. said Tiffany. Thank you, Tiffany unnie. said Seohyun. And Taeyeon told Tiffany about Seobaby's reason for leaving the states. And Tiffany suggested Seobaby to move in with her as it's unapproriate for her to stay with Taeyeon. Both husband & wife urges Seobaby to move in so that they can take care of her. Now you have seen her. Does it match what you have heard? asked Taeyeon *dorky* Huh....? what have she heard about me? asked Tiffany curiously. Mom told Seobaby about you. said Taeyeon *smiling*. Hmm...... Unnie, you're prettier than my imagination and you're easy to get along. Now i know why oppa loves you so much. said Seohyun *smiling*. Thank you, Seobaby. Will you move in with me? said Tiffany *eye-smile* Ok..... said Seohyun.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Mianhe............ been busy lately. Well, had a little"Yoonhyun" moment and what will happen when Yoongie comes to know that Seobaby are Taeyeon's cousin? Hahahaha..... Comment.... comment....