Engaged from the deal

We are the loving family

After Jessica & Tiffany left Taeyeon's house. Jessica sent Tiffany back to the hotel to meet her father, Old Mr Hwang. Hi Daddy, I'm back. said Tiffany *smiling*. Hi Steph.... How was the party? asked Old Mr Hwang. (When Tiffany is small, her Dad likes to call her as Stephanie. However, he couldn't change it till now when she's already in her twenties). It's great, Daddy. said Tiffany while Taeyeon was in her thoughts. Glad that you enjoyed yourself. said Old Mr Hwang *smiling*. By the way, Daddy... how's the project with Kim's corp, did we get it? asked Tiffany. Ermm.... We got the project, Steph. With agreement. said Old Mr Hwang tensed. As he doesn't know how to break the news to his daughter about the marriage agreement. Really............ that's great! Mmm.... Daddy, is there any problem? asked Tiffany as she sensed something is not right with her father's tone. 

Steph.... the agreement is... marriage agreement. You have to marry Old Mr Kim's son in return. said Old Mr Hwang. Mwo..... Daddy, how could you?? asked Tiffany angrily. Steph.... i don't wish to... but think of the company, i have no choice. said Old Mr Hwang sadly. Company is still the most important in your heart than your only daughter's happiness. said Tiffany cried and runs to her room. Steph..... said Old Mr Hwang.

Kim's mansion. Grandpa.......... you're back! said the twins. Hello, my precious grandchildrens..... how are you doing? said Old Mr Kim *smiling*. Taengoo is good boy... Hyunny is good girl.... said the twins. Hmm...... good, my adorable grandchildrens. said Old Mr Kim. Grandpa, we saw Mommy. said the twins. Mwo..... Mommy? asked Old Mr Kim *in shock*. That's Jessica's friend that they mistaken and called Mommy. said Taeyeon's Mom. Oh i see, they must love the lady very much then. said Old Mr Kim. Yes, too bad you went fishing, if not you will be very happy to see how the kids behave and Taeng's reaction too. said Taeyeon's Mom. Really.... you mean Taeng fall for the lady? asked Old Mr Kim surprised. Why don't you ask him. said Taeyeon's Mom. By the way, where's Taeng? I want to talk to him about his marriage. said Old Mr Kim. Mwo............. Dad, what marriage? What did you do again? asked Taeyeon while walking down to the living room. 

Taeng.....Remember, we have a project on hand and i have been looking through the proposals from individual company? There's a proposal from Hwang's enterprise which really impressed me and i got to know the proposal is actually prepared by Ms Hwang, the daughter of Old Mr Hwang. She's pretty, capable and humble too. A very nice lady and i would like you to meet her. Both Old Mr Hwang and me has come to an agreement for this project + marriage between you and Ms Hwang. said Old Mr Kim. Dad......... pls respect Ms Hwang & me! We are not the tools for you guys to use it for business agreement. And i do not wish to have anymore of these arrangement. Do you still remember Sunny Lee.... She's my nightmare, Dad. said Taeyeon in anger. 

Taeng, your dad just want you and the kids to be happy and have a complete family. said Taeyeon's Mom. Let me and my kids decide then.... said Taeyeon. "Spam" You......... said Old Mr Kim "banged the table". Whatever it is, I have fixed and that's it, said Old Mr Kim angrily. Hey, both father & son... Cool down & talk nicely. said Taeyeon's Mom. Taeng, are you in love with someone else? asked Taeyeon's Mom. Taeyeon look at his mom and keep quiet. Daddy.... We want Mommy. said the twins *pouted*. Ok, Daddy will call Mommy now, let's go. said Taeyeon to his twins. Taeng..... Stand there! said Old Mr Kim. Dad, let me and my kids decide the woman we love. said Taeyeon and bring the twins to his room. Mwo...... Who is the lady that made him so different.... How dare he defied me? said Old Mr Kim. He's old enough to decide for his own happiness, just let him be. said Taeyeon's Mom as she doesn't want Taeyeon to be upset. No....i can't agree on this and i must honour my word as a businessman. said Old Mr Kim.

Ring ring..... Taeyeon is calling Tiffany for his childrens. Tiffany is still crying while she saw her phone ringing shown "Daddy Tae's calling". She's having her thoughts: Tae...... sorry that i love you but it's too late, I'm engaged now. She didn't pick-up Taeyeon's call. Hmm...... Why aren't she picking up, i missed her now. said Taeyeon in his thoughts. Ermm..... Mommy is busy right now, i will call her again later ok. said Taeyeon to his twins. Ok, but you must remember to call Mommy. Ok, Daddy... said the twins. Sure babies. said Taeyeon. Taeyeon tried calling Tiffany a few times and she did not pick-up nor returning his calls. Taeyeon is getting worried and he called Jessica.

Jessi, I called Tiffany a few times and she's not picking up. I'm getting worried. said Taeyeon. Mwo............ Ok, let me try calling her and i will let you know again. said Jessica and she started to call Tiffany too. Ring ring........ hello.... *sobs sobs* said Tiffany. Fany ah...... what happen to you? Taeyeon oppa said he called you umpteen times and you're not picking up his phone nor returning his calls, he's getting worried. Wait..... you sounded like crying.... asked Jessica. Jessi...... could you come to my hotel and i will tell you. But you don't inform Taeyeon at the moment. said Tiffany. Wae....... he will be angry with me for not saying. said Jessica. Jessi, meet me first.... will you. said Tiffany. Okok..... i will come now. said Jessica.

Soon after Jessica reached Tiffany's hotel. Jessi...... said Tiffany while she hugged Jessica and keep crying. Shh.....what happen, Fany... you gotta tell me and don't just keep crying. said Jessica. Jessi..... Daddy got me engaged thru a business agreement. said Tiffany sadly. Mwo........... how could Uncle do that? said Jessica *shocked*. I'm lost now.... i don't know what to do. said Tiffany. That's the reason, you're not picking up phone calls from Taeyeon's oppa? asked Jessica. Yes, I'm afraid i can't control and cry on the phone. I don't want him to worry. said Tiffany. But you are getting him worried by not picking up his calls. And i can sense that he likes you, Fany ah..... said Jessica. It's too late even if he confess to me now. said Tiffany sadly. Ring ring..... Taeyeon called Jessica again. Jessi, did you managed to contact her? asked Taeyeon *anxiously*. Yes, oppa. She's tired and overslept. said Jessica *lied*. Whoo.... Ok, glad to know that she's fine. said Taeyeon. By the way, why are you looking for her, oppa? asked Jessica. Oh.... it's the kids, they missed her. said Taeyeon. Ok, I will let her know. said Jessica.

Fany ah..... let's meet up with oppa and the kids, they missed you. said Jessica. Not now, Jessi. i'm not prepared. Especially when i see Taeyeon. said Tiffany *tears flow*. Jessi, will you stay here with me tonight? asked Tiffany. Ok, sure. said Jessica. Thanks! said Tiffany. We are best friend, Fany ah.... have a good sleep. said Jessica. Tiffany couldn't sleep and keep turning her body here and there. Taeyeon couldn't sleep either..... he has been thinking of how to reject the marriage agreement.

3 days later. Old Mr Hwang told Tiffany to get ready for the meet up with Old Mr Kim and his son. Old Mr Kim told Taeyeon the same as well. Tiffany has no choice but to accept the fact that she's gonna be engage with a stranger. Taeyeon at the other hand, gave his father lots of excuses. Taeng, say no more and you're going with me tomorrow.

Next day when Old Mr Kim and Taeyeon both reached the hotel restaurant, while Old Mr Hwang and Tiffany is waiting inside. Dad, I'm going to the washroom and I will look for you inside. said Taeyeon. Ok, be fast. said Old Mr Kim. Taeyeon walk straight to the car park and drive off. He left a message to his father telling him that he won't be meeting them. Old Mr Kim is angry but he can't show it infront of Old Mr Hwang and Tiffany. Ermm.... Sorry, my son has to attend something urgent in the office and he can't meet us today. Let's take lunch without him and I will arrange for another meet up. I apologized for his absent. Oh, it's ok. Mr Kim, work is more important. said Old Mr Hwang *smiling* Tiffany too, nodded her head by agreed with her father. Thank you for your understanding, come let's eat. said Old Mr Kim.

Where's Taeyeon? asked Old Mr Kim when he reached home. He's not at home. said Taeyeon's Mom. And Taeyeon just reached home with Taengoo & Hyunny. How could you just leave the hotel, are you trying to embarass me? asked Old Mr Kim. Listen, Kim Taeyeon. You're going to marry Tiffany Hwang and that's fixed. said Old Mr Kim. Dad.... What's her name again? asked Taeyeon to ensure he didn't hear wrongly. TIFFANY HWANG, the only daughter from Hwang's Enterprise. Tiffany Hwang....... Exactly the same name as Tiffany, but is it the same person? Taeyeon's thoughts. Ok Dad, I will meet her. Why don't you invite them to our house for dinner instead and she can meet my kids as well. said Taeyeon. You're serious? That's a good idea. But why the sudden change in you? asked Old Mr Kim in surprised and excited. I want to ensure she's the one for me and my kids. said Taeyeon. His Mom nodded her head and agreed as she hopes it's the Tiffany Hwang that she knew too.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Bowed" apologized for the delayed. I have been thinking how to proceed with this chapter.... Finally I decided not to include Sunny.

The next chapter will be "meeting my.... ?? You guys want me to prolong the story OR just make it an ending for the next chapter? 

Comment comment..... I will update soon. Hwaiting!