Returning to Seoul

We are the loving family

Both Taeyeon & Tiffany will be going back to Seoul tomorrow. As the twins already knew today is the last day that they could spend with their parents. They are very sensible as they knew that Taeyeon had to leave them for his business in Korea. But this time with Tiffany too. The twins wanted to spend their last few hours with their parents and they request to sleep with them tonight.

Daddy..... said Hyunny while pulling Taeyeon's pant. Yes, sweetheart? said Taeyeon carry Hyunny in his arm. Daddy pat pat Hyunny to sleep.... said Hyunny missing her Daddy's patting. Sure, Daddy will pat you to sleep tonight. said Taeyeon *smiling*. Mommy...... I want to sleep with you & Daddy tonight. said Taengoo looked innocently. Tiffany carry Taengoo in her arm. Sure, Taengoo. said Tiffany *eye-smile* They know that you both are leaving tomorrow. I guessed they are going to miss you both. said Old Mrs Kim feel sad for the twins. I see..... they are really sensible at their age. I can't bear to leave them too. Tiffany while looking at the twins.  

Ok Babies..... Do you want to listen to Mommy's bedtime story? asked Tiffany *smiling*. Yes, we want..... said the twins happily. Let's go then. said Tiffany while holding hands with the twins. Mommy, let's go to Daddy's room. said Taengoo. Ok. said Tiffany *smiling*. Tiffany, Taengoo & Hyunny went to Taeyeon's room, changed into pajamas and get ready for bedtime story. Taeyeon joined  them shortly and when he saw Tiffany wore her y nightgown, he stood there and looked at Tiffany with his jaw drop. Daddy, come....... said Hyunny happily. Taeyeon realised his daughter is calling him and back to reality. Byungtae..... said Tiffany *shake her head and smile* Taeyeon shown his dorky face and lie on the bed with the twins together with Tiffany.

An hour later........ Zzzzz from Taeyeon, Taengoo & Hyunny. Tiffany cover the blanket for them and she walked over to Taeyeon's side to cover blanket for him as well. Tiffany kissed on Taeyeon's forehead and said: Good night, Tae. Just when she was about to walk away. Taeyeon grabbed her hand and pull her to falls on top of him. Yah...... Tae, you scared me. I thought you're sleeping? asked Tiffany *pouted* slapped on Taeyeon's chest. I was, but there's an angel kissed my forehead and makes me awake. said Taeyeon *smiling* My sweet angel, don't pout. Let me kiss your pout face away.... muacks! They kissed on the lips, both of them smiled at each other. When Taeyeon wants to continue the kiss, Tiffany use her palm to cover Taeyeon's mouth, shook her head and signal to him that the twins is sleeping just beside them. Tae, i will miss the twins. said Tiffany sadly. Fany ah.... me too. And i'm grateful that they are very sensible. Tiffany nodded her head and agreed. Taeyeon took a deep breath and hugged Tiffany in his arm. They fall asleep till dawn.....

Next day morning 9am..... Ha ha.... Ha ha..... the kids laughter waked Taeyeon & Tiffany. They opened their eyes and saw the twins sitting on the bed pointing at them with laugh. Daddy & Mommy hug hug sleeping. Ha ha... said Taengoo laughing. Shame shame...... ha ha. said Hyunny laughing too. Both Taeyeon & Tiffany grabbed the twins and holds them in their arms. Daddy... Mommy.... Don't tickle... Ha ha... said the twins laughing out loud. Hmmmm...... you two little, laughing at daddy & Mommy huh.... said Taeyeon *smiling*. Because Daddy loves Mommy.... said Taengoo *laughing* Yes, I love Mommy. said Taeyeon and he kissed Tiffany. Daddy..... you haven't brush teeth. said Tiffany slapped his arm. Oops....mianhe. said Taeyeon covered his mouth. Both Taeyeon & Tiffany walked to the washroom.

Taeyeon, Tiffany, Taengoo & Hyunny went down to the kitchen for breakfast. Good morning, Dad & Mom. said Taeyeon. Good morning, Uncle & Aunty. said Tiffany. Good morning, Grandpa & Grandma. said the twins. Good morning everyone. said Old Mr & Mrs Kim *smiling*. Tiffany, aren't you going to call us Dad & Mom..... said Old Mr Kim *smiling*. Ermm..... said Tiffany *blushed* Taeyeon hugged her waist and smiled at her. Dad..... Mom...... said Tiffany shyly. Great..... we had a daughter in-law finally. said Old Mr Kim and Old Mrs Kim nodded her head. What time is your flight? asked Old Mr Kim. 3pm. said Taeyeon. Ok, both of you better get ready and we will go to the airport around 11am. said Old Mr Kim.

They reached the airport at 12pm, the Kim's family had their lunch at the airport restaurant. They walked both Taeyeon & Tiffany to the departure hall. They hugged and kissed the twins and bid good-bye. The twins is very strong, they didn't cry as this is not the first time they send Taeyeon off, they know their Daddy will be back soon. Tiffany had tears in her eyes as she can't bear to leave the twins, Taeyeon hugged her in his arm and walked to the boarding gate....

After the 15 hours flight from New York to Incheon airport, finally.... they reached Seoul. Fany ah...... where do you stay? asked Taeyeon. I stayed at Boutique Monaco, Tower Apartment Building in Seoul. said Tiffany. Mwo..... i stayed there too. said Taeyeon happily. Chincha.... asked Tiffany in surprised. Come, let's go home. said Taeyeon intertwined with Tiffany's fingers.

7pm, they reached their apartment after 1 hour of journey from airport. Welcome to my house, Fany..... said Taeyeon while showing Tiffany around.

 

Whoa...... i like your house design, Tae. said Tiffany *smiling*. When she enter his room.....

Only one pillow? asked Tiffany while looking at him. Yeah..... i sleep alone, i doesn't need two pillow. said Taeyeon *smiling*. What if you have "friend" to stay overnight? asked Tiffany looked at his eyes. If really needed, i have others room here. said Taeyeon explained. Ok, i know now. said Tiffany *smiling* Is there any other things you want to know, my Fany baby? asked Taeyeon while he back hugged Tiffany. No.... i know you will be honest with me, Tae. said Tiffany *smiling*. Fany ah.... let me take a shower and we will go to your house. said Taeyeon and kissed her on the cheek.

They went to Tiffany's house, while Tiffany is taking her shower, Taeyeon cooked some noodles for their dinner. Mmm..... smells good, Tae. didn't know that you can cook? said Tiffany in surprised. Well, I'm staying alone.... need to learn some cooking skill, you know. said Taeyeon *laughing*.

Taeyeon phone rings...... Hi Yoong, said Taeyeon *smiling* Hi Taeng, you reached Seoul? asked Yoona. Yeah..... i'm having dinner with my fiancee. said Taeyeon while looking at Tiffany smiling. Oh, are you coming back to the office on Monday? asked Yoona. Yes i am and i will bring my fiancee there too. said Taeyeon. Ok, i don't disturd you now. Introduce your pretty fiancee to me on Monday. Enjoy.... said Yoona *smirking*. All right, cya. said Taeyeon. Who's that, Tae. asked Tiffany. Im Yoona.... the legal consultant in my company. He's my good friend too. Hmm..... young and capable but cranky sometimes. I will introduce him to you when we get back to office on Monday. said Taeyeon laughed. Oh i see, sounded interesting. I would like to meet him too. said Tiffany *smiling*.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The mystery person has appear...... Yoona!!!! Guess, who i'm gonna to match "him" with..... you guys will be able to guess. lol...... 

The next chapter, Taeny will work closely together for their project in Seoul. And...... someone will visit them from the states, guess who?

Comment pls, readers........ hwaiting.......