Meeting my fiance/fiancee...

We are the loving family

Old Mr Kim called Old Mr Hwang, Ring ring............. Hi Mr Hwang.... said Old Mr Kim. Hi Mr Kim, i'm surprised that you called. asked Old Mr Hwang. It's about my son, Taeyeon. He felt bad for unable to meet you & Tiffany ssi today. He would like to apologise. said Old Mr Kim. Oh, it's ok. We understand he's busy. said Old Mr Hwang. He would like to speak to you. said Old Mr Kim (Pass the phone over to Taeyeon). Good evening to you, Mr Hwang. Taeyeon greeted. Good evening to you too, Taeyeon ssi. said Old Mr Hwang. I apologised for my absent today. said Taeyeon. No worry, i already told your father. We understand, work is more important. said Old Mr Hwang. Thank you. And i would like to invite you & Tiffany ssi to our house for dinner. said Taeyeon. Oh, that's very kind of you. Taeyeon ssi. said Old Mr Hwang. May I know, are you & Tiffany ssi available tomorrow for dinner? asked Taeyeon. Tomorrow..... should be fine. said Old Mr Hwang. Ok, I will arrange for my chauffeur to pick you up at 5pm tomorrow. said Taeyeon. Ok, sure. Thank you. said Old Mr Hwang. No problem at all. See you tomorrow, Mr Hwang. Good-bye. said Taeyeon. All right, good-bye. said Old Mr Hwang. *very humble and polite young chap...* in Old Mr Hwang's thoughts.

Steph...... We have a dinner appointment tomorrow with the Kim's family. said Old Mr Hwang. Dinner again? asked Tiffany *pouted*. Steph...... his son called to apologised just now and invited us to their house for dinner tomorrow. He's very sincere. said Old Mr Hwang. Whatever.... said Tiffany. Steph..... i know you're mad at me for this marriage agreement. But you know...... said Old Mr Hwang. First of all, you got me engage for the sake of your business. Secondly, i have someone in my mind..... think of my feeling, how could i not be mad at you? said Tiffany. Mwo...... you have someone in mind? I thought you always reject your suitors? asked Old Mr Hwang. Daddy, he is different from others. said Tiffany. Ok, how about we attend the dinner with the Kim's tomorrow? If you really don't like his son, then i will call off this marriage agreement. said Old Mr Kim. Really................. Daddy, you will cancel the marriage agreement? asked Tiffany *excited* I don't want my only daughter to hate me. said Old Mr Hwang *smiling*. Thank you, Daddy. said Tiffany as she hugged Old Mr Hwang. But he sounded very humble and polite to me, you may consider him. said Old Mr Hwang. Daddy! You just promised me..... said Tiffany *pouted*. Okok.... let's see for tomorrow ok. Now go and have a good rest. said Old Mr Hwang.

Taeyeon standing at his balcony, thinking of tomorrow dinner with the Hwang's. "Is she the Tiffany Hwang i know" in Taeyeon's thoughts. Knock knock.... come in, said Taeyeon. (door opended) Hi Mom........ said Taeyeon. Taeng, are you thinking of Tiffany? asked Taeyeon's Mom. Ermm............Mom......i.... said Taeyeon. You are my only son, i know you too well, Taeng... said Taeyeon's Mom *smiling*. Mom.... i'm thinking if she's the Tiffany we know. I will feel happy and sad at the same time. said Taeyeon. If she's the one we knew, you should be happy. You like her, don't you? Why do you think that way? asked Taeyeon's Mom. She knows she's here to meet her fiance. But she doesn't know it's me and still come for the meet up. Does it means, she don't feel anything for me, Kim Taeyeon? said Taeyeon sadly. My son, you should know that, all childrens have to obey their parents arrangement in terms of marriage. And i could see that, Tiffany is in love with you. said Taeyeon's Mom. Chincha.......... you sensed it, Mom? asked Taeyeon *surprised*. You both together with the twins, behave like a happy family. I'm so glad to see that, Taeng. said Taeyeon's Mom. Huh... I didn't know that. said Taeyeon in surprised. Mens are slower than Women in terms of feeling. said Taeyeon's Mom *smiling*. Chincha...... i hope it's really her. said Taeyeon. All right, don't think too much and have a good sleep. said Taeyeon's Mom. Ok. Good night, Mom. said Taeyeon.

4.50pm, the white Rolls Royce arrived at the main entrance of the hotel and the chauffeur is standing at the door side waiting.

4.55pm, Old Mr Hwang & Tiffany walked to the entrance. Good evening Sir, I am the chauffeur from Kim's family. My young master instructed me to come and fetch Mr Hwang & Ms Hwang to the Kim's mansion. said the chauffeur. Yes, we are. Thank you. said Old Mr Hwang. Sir, this way please.... said the chauffeur and he open the door for Old Mr Hwang & Tiffany. The journey is about half an hour to Kim's mansion. They reached at 5.30pm and they are at the gate now.

This gate......... in Tiffany's mind. The gate open automatically and the chauffeur drove in. Hmm....... They had a big house in New York. said Old Mr Hwang. When they reached the Kim's mansion. Tiffany had a shock that she's actually coming to Taeyeon's house.

Daddy, who's the one i'm getting engage with? asked Tiffany *curiously*. His name is Kim Taeyeon, their only son. said Old Mr Hwang. Taeyeon! said Tiffany *surprised*. Steph.... what's wrong? asked Old Mr Hwang. Hi welcome to my house, Mr Hwang & Tiffany ssi. said Old Mr Kim. Thank you for inviting us, you have a very nice house, Mr Kim. said Old Mr Hwang. Thank you. Come, take a seat at the sofa. Taeyeon is coming down. said Old Mr Kim. Taeyeon.... does he know is me? *in Tiffany's thoughts*. Dad....... Good evening, Mr Hwang........ Tiffany! said Taeyeon *happily* Taeyeon........OMG! I can't believe it. said Tiffany *eye-smile*. What's wrong, you know each other? asked both Old Mr Kim & Old Mr Hwang *curiously*. Mommy............. you're back! We missed you....... said the twins while Taeyeon's Mom bring them down. I missed you too, babies.... said Tiffany while hugging the twins. Old Mr Hwang & Old Mr Kim is confused. Good evening, Mr Hwang. said Taeyeon's Mom. This is my wife. said Old Mr Kim. Good evening to you, Mrs Kim. Do you know, what's going on? asked Old Mr Hwang. And Taeyeon's Mom told Old Mr Kim & Old Mr Hwang about the bonding between Tiffany, Taeyeon and the twins. Oh i see, this is great. They know each other. said Old Mr Hwang. Yes, excellent! said Old Mr Kim. Come, let's start the dinner. said Taeyeon's Mom. Old Mr Kim, Old Mrs Kim, Old Mr Hwang, Taeyeon carried Taengoo whereas Tiffany carried Hyunny in their arms together they walked to the dining area.

I want to sit with Mommy.... said Taengoo. Me too, i want to sit beside Mommy. said Hyunny. Taengoo and Hyunny, behave yourself. We have guest here. said Taeyeon. It's ok, Taeyeon ssi. I guessed they are already so close to Tiffany. And i'm glad that they get along well. said Old Mr Hwang *smiling*. Yes, I'm surprised too. Tiffany is the Mommy that they have been talking about. said Old Mr Kim *laughing*. Tiffany and Taeyeon is blushing. I suppose both of them agreed with our arrangement now. asked Old Mr Hwang *smiling*. True... true... and no more excuses from Taeyeon too. said Old Mr Kim *smiling*. Oh really.... Tiffany too. said Old Mr Hwang *laughing* Dad....... I didn't know it's the same person that i knew. said Taeyeon *shyly*. Daddy.... this is embarassing. said Tiffany *blushing* See..... this is my son. He told me, let him and his twins decide the woman they loved. And now i guessed i have the answer. said Old Mr Kim *laughing*. Tiffany too, she told me she had someone in mind and refuse to agree for this arrangment. I guess this problem is solved too. said Old Mr Hwang *laughing*. Both Taeyeon & Tiffany felt so awkward during the dinner as their old folks keep teasing them. After the dinner, Old Mr Kim invited Old Mr Hwang & Tiffany to stay over for a night.

Tiffany is happy that she's going to get engage with Taeyeon, someone that she loved at first sight. She can't sleep and strolling at the garden. Can't sleep? Someone speak from behind, she turned around and saw Taeyeon. Both of them felt embarassed at first. Ermm....... so, you purposely not turning up to meet your fiancee to be, yesterday? Tiffany asked *pouted*.

I didn't know it's you, Tiffany. said Taeyeon tried to explain. Then why the invitation comes for today's dinner? asked Tiffany interogated. Because i just come to know that, my Dad fixed my marriage with Tiffany Hwang from Hwang's enterprise. That's why i arranged for today's dinner. I want to know if it is the Tiffany Hwang that i knew. said Taeyeon explained. Just because the name of Tiffany Hwang and you decided to meet? What if, it's not me? asked Tiffany keep interogating. Then i will cancel this marriage agreement immediately. said Taeyeon firmly. Really......... asked Tiffany looking at Taeyeon (eye contact). Yes, i will do that if it's not you. said Taeyeon firmly. And what about you, why are you turning up for today's dinner? asked Taeyeon in return. Because i told my Dad i have someone in mind and he promised me that if i don't like my fiance after i met him, he will cancel this agreement too. said Tiffany explained. So.... what about now, you have seen your fiance to be. Are you happy with him? asked Taeyeon *teasing*. Hmm..... I will consider. said Tiffany *teasing*

Taeyeon turned to Tiffany, holding her hands, look into her eyes, take a deep breath and said: Tiffany, i know it's not easy for you to accept me as we just got to know each other few days ago. I could see that, you really loves my childrens and they likes you too.... It is a blessing and i'm grateful for that. I'm sure, you have lots of suitors out there with better status than me. I understand and respect your decision, if you reject this marriage agreement. Part of it, is because i don't want both of us to become the tools for this "business agreement" and don't worry about the proposal. Business is business, i will convince the old folks of ours. I will not allow business & my relationship to link together and that's my philosophies. said Taeyeon.

"Love is a complicated thing that we can't just say it out, right now i have feelings for you but i want to develope love with you too". I don't know how you feel about me, but you can always disqualify me if i'm not your ideal husband to be. said Taeyeon sincerely. Taeyeon....... said Tiffany *tears flowing* Tiffany is touched by Taeyeon's word. She knows that, Taeyeon is a gentleman and he won't force her to fulfill anything that she disagree and respect her decision. She hugged him in return. Thank you, Taeyeon. said Tiffany *smiling*. I want to tell you i won't reject this marriage agreement. Like what you said, "Love is a complicated thing that we can't just say it out". Me too, had feelings for you. But let us build our feelings and loves together for our future. said Tiffany and she hugged Taeyeon tightly. Fany..... can i call you Fany? asked Taeyeon. Yes and i will call you Tae instead. said Tiffany *nodded her head*. Thank you, Fany. Today is a wonderful day for me. said Taeyeon *smiling*. Me too... said Tiffany *smiling*.

They hugged each other for the same standing position for more than 15mins. Tiffany let go and said: Tae...... it's late, you should turn in. You too, Fany. said Taeyeon and he kissed her cheek. Tiffany is blushing and low down her head. Both of them intertwined their fingers and walked into the house. They went to check out both Taengoo & Hyunny while they are sleeping. Taeyeon walked Tiffany to the guest room. Good night and have a good rest, Fany. said Taeyeon *smiling*. Good night to you too. Tae. said Tiffany and she gave Taeyeon a good night kiss.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Yo yo yo...... hope i did not disappoint you guys for this chapter. Finally, they meet up and confessed to each other.

I will work on the next chapter for their feelings and loves progressing.

Hope to see your comment soon, Readers...... Hwaiting........