Visit and outing with the twins

We are the loving family

9.30 am, Jessica picked Tiffany and arrived Taeyeon's house. Ring ring... Taeyeon oppa. Jessi here. I'm with Tiffany, we're at your gate now. said Jessica. All right, You just drive in ok, the kids are not ready. I will open the gate now. said Taeyeon. Taeyeon click the remote control to open the gate for Jessica's car to drive in.

Wow... it's a huge house. said Tiffany. Yes, their business is dealing in worldwide, Uncle Kim is a successful businessman. As the only son, Taeyeon oppa has to be extremely hardworking, but he missed the times with his twins as he has been staying in Korea for business developement. said Jessica. Oh, both father and twins must have miss each other alots. said Tiffany. As Jessica parked her car in the basement and they walked up the stairs to the main door, passing by the swimming pool.

Morning ladies, pls have a seat while i get the kids to come down. said Taeyeon and he order the maid to serve drinks to the ladies. Ok, thank you. said both Jessica & Tiffany. Good morning Aunty Kim... how are you? Jessica greeted Taeyeon's Mom. I'm fine, how are you doing, Jessi? asked Taeyeon's Mom. I'm fine, Aunty. said Jessica. Oh Jessi, this pretty lady is.... asked Taeyeon's Mom. Aunty, she's my best friend, Tiffany Hwang. She met Taeyeon oppa yesterday and they really get along well. said Jessica introduced Tiffany to Taeyeon's Mom. Jessi... (Tiffany is blushing and she pulled Jessica's hand) Hi Aunty, how are you doing, I'm Tiffany. said Tiffany. Fine... i'm fine. Good good, i'm glad Taeyeon & you can get along well. said Taeyeon's Mom agreed. Ermm.... Aunty, pls don't be mistaken. Taeyeon & me are just good friend. said Tiffany. You both just met yesterday and today become good friend, what's next huh? said Jessica *laughing & teasing* Jessi... stop it, will you. said Tiffany *blushing in red cheek*

Sigh... Taeyeon walked down the staircase. What's wrong, Taeng. asked Taeyeon's Mom. The kids refused to come down. said Taeyeon *in hopeless mode* Hmm... they're still as mischevious as ever... let me handle them. said Jessica. Arh.... wait wait wait Jessi, i'm afraid you will turn on your "hellsica mode". I don't want to spoil your mood today. said Taeyeon *laughing* Yah... Taeyeon oppa. All right, you know me well. said Jessica *smiling* Why don't i go and meet them? asked Tiffany offered her help. Oh yes, it might help as they never see Tiffany before. said Jessica. All of them nodded their head as agreed and Taeyeon brings Tiffany to their rooms.

Taengoo's room. While he's still playing with his toy car. Knock knock.. Taengoo, Daddy is coming in. Taeyeon opened the door and walked to Taengoo with Tiffany, Taengoo saw Taeyeon with a lady beside him. And Tiffany greet Taengoo: Hello Taengoo, how are you? said Tiffany *eye-smile* Taengoo runs to Taeyeon and asked: Mommy... while pointing his finger at Tiffany. Before Taeyeon could answer, Taengoo already hugged Tiffany and called Mommy.... I love you, Mommy... i'm Taengoo. Tiffany had a shock and Taeyeon is surprised by his son reaction too. Nice meeting you, Taengoo. We're going out today. You want to come with us? asked Tiffany *smiling* Yes... i want...i want to go with Mommy. said Taengoo holding Tiffany's hand. Mmm... Ok, let's go to Hyunny's room now. said Taeyeon *in hopeless mode*.

Walking over to Hyunny's room. Knock knock... Hyunny... open the door, Mommy is here. said Taengoo calling his younger sister. When Hyunny heard her brother saying "Mommy" she quickly open the door for them and she saw Tiffany. Both Taeyeon & Tiffany squat down infront of her. Hello, you're Hyunny right? asked Tiffany *eye-smile*. Mommy.. yes i'm Hyunny. she called and hugged Tiffany. Hyunny, we're going out with Daddy, Aunt Jessi and little Taengoo, you want to join us? asked Tiffany *smiling* Yes... I want to go with Mommy. said Hyunny happily. Taeyeon is totally caught by surprise from his twins reaction and sweetness to Tiffany. Even Tiffany too, is caught by surprise that the twins actually likes her and mistaken for their Mommy.

Tiffany ssi, my apologises... my wife passed away after they're born, we kept it from them. And they has never see me with other lady, that's why they mistaken. said Taeyeon explained to Tiffany with his sincerely apology. It's ok, Taeyeon ssi. I understand how they felt. Like me, i lost my Mom when i was young. said Tiffany. I'm sorry about your Mom, said Taeyeon. It's ok, i have got over it by now. said Tiffany. And your twins are cute, i like them too. said Tiffany *smiling*.

Both twins walked down to the stairs by holding Tiffany's hand. Jessica and Taeyeon's Mom is surprised to see this scene infront of them. Fany ah... i can't believe this, you made it. said Jessica happily. Tiffany is smiling and nodded her head. Grandma.... Mommy is here with us. said Hyunny to Taeyeon's Mom. Mommy? Oh yes, Mommy... are you happy with Mommy here, little Hyunny? asked Taeyeon's Mom in surprised but happily followed them. Yes.. I'm happy to see Mommy and we are going out. said Hyunny. Me too... said Taengoo. Wow.... Fany ah, you have changed your status to Mommy now. Not bad... said Jessica *teasing* Yah... they just mistaken, but it's fine as long as they're happy. said Tiffany *smiling*. You know, i had a hard time with them last time, they simply ignore me. Jessica complained. Because they're afraid of your "hellsica mode" said Taeyeon *laughing* Yah.. Taeyeon oppa, i'm helping you. said Jessica *pouted* Ok, i'm sorry my sweet cousin. said Taeyeon. 

Taeyeon's Mom is happy to know that Tiffany doesn't mind to be the "Mommy" to the kids and she is impressed by the way Tiffany handle the kids too. Are you all coming back for dinner tonight? asked Taeyeon's Mom. Yes, I have not try Aunty cooking for a long time.. said Jessica happily. Ok, i will prepare the dinner personally today, said Taeyeon's Mom. Oh Mommy Tiffany, is there any special dish you prefer and i can prepare for you. asked Taeyeon's Mom. *blushing* Ermm.... Aunty, thank you for asking. I'm fine with any dishes. said Tiffany. And they left the mansion for their outing and bid good-bye to Taeyeon's Mom. Taeyeon's Mom got the chauffeur to drive them today + two bodyguards, so that Jessica doesn't need to drive for the long journey. While they waited at the main door and here comes the limo with pink interior. Omo... it's pink... said Tiffany happily. Yes, my mom ask for the design and colour when my Dad bought it for her birthday. said Taeyeon.

Both twins dragged Tiffany to sit with them and follow by Taeyeon and Jessica. Wow... now Mommy is in first priority huh... you two little. said Jessica *smiling*. We love Mommy... said both twins. You don't love your Daddy? asked Jessica. Yes, we love him too. Daddy, say you love Mommy too... said Taengoo. Quick, Daddy say it... said Hyunny. Ermm.... Taeyeon & Tiffany is in an awkward position. Yah... Taeyeon oppa, just say you love their "Mommy" as simple as that. said Jessica *smiling & teasing at the same time. I.. I love you, Mommy (in a whisper tone). said Taeyeon. Mwo..... i can't hear you, Taeyeon oppa.. Kids, you can't hear him right? said Jessica (keep teasing). Louder Daddy, we cannot hear you too. said the twins. I love you, Mommy. said Taeyeon speak in clear tone & look at Tiffany. Tiffany is blushing. Both twins clapped their hands and ask Tiffany: it's your turn, Mommy. Say you love Daddy. said the twins. I love you too, Daddy. said Tiffany while looking at Taeyeon and both of them blushed in the car. Ok, kids, where do you want to have for breakfast? asked Jessica. Macdonald..... said both twins. And they reached Macdonald.... Ok, what do you guys want to have? I will go and order. asked Jessica. No... Jessi, you have a seat. I will go and order. said Taeyeon. No... Taeyeon oppa, i think you better stay with Tiffany and the kids. It's safer. said Jessica. Ermm.... Ok. said Taeyeon. Aunt Jessi, we want happy meal... said the twins. I will have pancake meal, said both Taeyeon & Tiffany. Wow... that's an easy order for the family. said Jessica *laughing*. Soon after they finished their breakfast. They goes to the shop in New York City for the children's toys, clothes, educational thingy and shopping for Jessica & Tiffany.

Daddy, i want this... the barbie doll & hello kitty. said Hyunny. Daddy, i want this car truck & that water-gun.. said Taengoo. Ok babies, you can only choose one for each of you. said Taeyeon in demand. Both twins pouted and runs to Tiffany. Mommy... Mmm.... why are you pouting, babies. asked Tiffany. Mommy, we want these. But Daddy said choose one only. said both twins. Tiffany looked at Taeyeon while walking over. Mommy, don't spoil them, i told them to choose one only. said Taeyeon firmly. Ok, babies.. you should concentrate on one item and not both at the same time. Then you will enjoy playing the toy, got it? asked Tiffany. Ok, Mommy. both twins nodded their head and put back one of the toy. Seriously... how did she do it? One words from her is better than i said ten times. said Taeyeon. Taeyeon oppa, what did you just addressed Tiffany? asked Jessica. (Taeyeon touched his neck) Oops.... i.... called Mommy. He realised what he said and felt embarassed towards Tiffany. Taeyeon oppa, you're getting into this... said Jessica *laughing* As you see, they took Tiffany as their "Mommy" of course she can handle them well, isn't it.

After shopping with the kids stuffs, Tiffany & Jessica went shopping for their ladies clothing, handbag... While Taeyeon brings the kids to the playground with his two bodyguard. Tiffany bought an (black+grey checked) LV long sleeve shirt for Taeyeon and a Prada bag for Taeyeon's Mom as a gift. Right after their shopping, they goes to the playground and meet up with Taeyeon and the kids. And they went back to the Kim's mansion for dinner.

Grandma..... We are back! said both twins. My lovely grandchildrens... are you happy today for the outing? asked Taeyeon's Mom. Yes, we're very happy with Daddy & Mommy. said the twins. Hi Aunty, this is for you. said Tiffany. Oh, you don't need to spend this on me. Tiffany. said Taeyeon's Mom. Aunty Kim, this is a small token from Tiffany, just accept it. If not, she will feel bad to have dinner at your house. said Jessica *laughing* All right, thank you, Tiffany. said Taeyeon's Mom. You're welcome, Aunty. said Tiffany. Daddy... Taeyeon ssi, this is for you. said Tiffany *blushing* Oh, i have a gift too... Thanks, Mommy. said Taeyeon without realise until his mom and Jessica was laughing at him. (Oh! touch his neck).

Come on, let's have dinner now. Taeyeon's Mom cooked all their favourite dishes. After the dinner, Taeyeon's Mom offered Jessica & Tiffany to stay at their mansion as it's quite late for them to travel back. Tiffany called her father and informed him that she will be staying at Jessica's house (sounded easier to her father). Here.... Fany, you should be able to wear my clothes. They took their bath and changed while the maids prepare the guest rooms.

Jessica & Tiffany walked to the guest room prepared for them. Mommy....... the twins called. Are you going to Daddy's room? asked the twins. Mommy... we want to sleep with you in Daddy's room, said the twins. Taengoo & Hyunny, Mommy is tired, let Mommy have a good rest. said Taeyeon. Daddy is bad, he wants Mommy to sleep with him only. said Taengoo *pouted*. Yes, Daddy is bad. said Hyunny agreed with her brother. Oh my god, Taeyeon oppa... you had a pair of cute twins. said Jessica *laughed* Jessi.... said Tiffany slapped Jessica's arm. Mwo........ Taeyeon is shocked to hear from his son. (a 3 yrs old kid understanding: Daddy & Mommy will always share a room & sleep together). Mommy..... Tiffany ssi, i don't mean that. said Taeyeon. I know, Taeyeon ssi. It's ok, i will sleep with them. Where's your room? asked Tiffany. The one at the end, said Taeyeon. Ok, we will sleep together in Daddy's room. said Tiffany while she told the twins. Yeah... Mommy the best! said the twins. Tiffany ssi... Taeyeon called. Taeyeon, just call me Tiffany will do. said Tiffany *smiling*. Ok, Tiffany. I want to tell you, i will sleep at the couch in my room, don't worry. said Taeyeon. Ok, good night happy family.... said Jessica. And the "family" walked to the room with hands holding....

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

How's this chapter? long enough? keke..... enjoy reading, i will update the next chapter soon. hwaiting....