The 3 letter words "I ❤ U"

We are the loving family

So, both of you are flying back to Seoul this Friday? asked Old Mr Kim while having breakfast. Yes Dad. It's afternoon flight. said Taeyeon. Taeng... you have to take care of yourself and Tiffany too. said Old Mrs Kim "smiling". Yes Mom, don't worry about that. said Taeyeon. Tiffany, if Taeng didn't fulfil his promise, let us know. said Old Mrs Kim and Old Mr Kim nodded his head too. Mom...... Come on! said Taeyeon "smirk" Uncle & Aunty, don't worry. I trust Taeng will take care of me. said Tiffany "eye-smile" My wife to be has faith on me more than my parents. said Taeyeon "smiling" Don't forget, you & Tiffany is going to work hand in hand for the new project, although Tiffany is representing Hwang's enterprise. said Old Mr Kim. Ahemm.... I hope both of you will get married by end of the year as your Mom & me hope to have more grandchildren. said Old Mr Kim and Old Mrs Kim "smiling" nodded her head too. Ermm.... O..ok! said Taeyeon "smiling" Tiffany is blushing like an red apple.

Daddy..... Mommy..... Let's go now. said the twins happily. Babies.... Come and have your breakfast first. said Taeyeon. We want Macdonald, Daddy... said the twins "pouted". You're having breakfast here, babies. said Taeyeon. Mommy...... said the twins "whined" while holding Tiffany's hand. Ermm..... Tae, why don't we.... said Tiffany while looking at Taeyeon. You both are making things difficult for your Mommy huh.... said Taeyeon staring at the twins. Okok, why don't we have breakfast here and we will have Macdonald for lunch? said Tiffany *eye-smile* Yeah.... Mommy the best. said the twins sit down happily. Mommy ah...... you are spoiling them. said Taeyeon complained. They are only 3 years old, Tae...... aren't they sitting here for breakfast now? asked Tiffany *smiling*. Tiffany is right. They are still young, let them enjoy their childhood. said Old Mrs Kim *smiling*. Arasseo....... said Taeyeon. *smiling*

Taeyeon drive the car over to the main door. While Tiffany and the twins is waiting for him.

They bring the twins to the amusement park and they enjoyed themselves as a loving family. They went to Macdonald for lunch, Tiffany is cleaning up the sweat on Taengoo & Hyunny, while Taeyeon is queueing up for ordering. After the lunch, they went for shopping. Most of the things they brought are meant for the twins. While Tiffany was busy choosing clothes for the twins. Taeyeon sliped into Tiffany & Co and brought a bracelet. They went to LV, Prada, Gucci.... Tiffany bought a Gucci wallet for Taeyeon while he's looking after the twins. They went home for dinner after a day of outing.

Grandma.... we're back! said the twins happily. Did you enjoy yourself today? asked Old Mrs Kim. Yes.... we played a lot of things today. said Taengoo *smiling*. Mommy bought us new clothes and toys too. said Hyunny *smiling*. Tiffany.... you shouldn't goes to such expenses. said Old Mrs Kim *smiling*. It's ok, Aunty. Was thinking i'll be leaving in few days, that's the least i can do to make them happy. said Tiffany *smiling* Old Mrs Kim nodded her head. Come, let's start the dinner. said Old Mrs Kim.

After the dinner, Taeyeon bring the gift to Tiffany's room.  Knock knock.... (Tiffany opened the door). Yes, Tae..... come in. said Tiffany *smiling* holding his hand. What are you doing.... asked Taeyeon pointing at Tiffany's ipad. Hmm..... was doing some research for the project. said Tiffany continued her searching on internet. "CLICK" Taeyeon switch off the ipad. Tae..... said Tiffany *shocked* and looked at Taeyeon. No working here only enjoying yourself. said Taeyeon *smiling* And he took out the gift he bought earlier. Fany ah..... this is for you. said Taeyeon *smiling*.

 Whoa....... it's a bracelet from Tiffany & Co. How did you know? asked Tiffany *surprised*. Hmm.......(rolled his eyes) I guessed. said Taeyeon *smirk*. Cheesy.... You doesn't know how to lie, Tae. Must be Jessi who told you, right? said Tiffany *eye-smile* Thank you, Tae. said Tiffany and she kissed on Taeyeon's cheek. You're welcome, baby. Mmmm....... although we're engaged but there's something i have been waiting to tell you.... (Taeyeon hold Tiffany's hands) Fany ah..... actually i already fall in love with you, the first time when i saw you. Your eye-smile, your caring, your gentle has caught my heart. I ❤ U and i will always be by your side. said Taeyeon sincerely. Tae...... I ❤ U too. I'm glad that god brought us together. said Tiffany *smiling*. They hugged each other tightly.

 

Taeyeon kissed Tiffany forehead. Just when they are about to have their passionate kiss..... Shame shame Daddy...... said Hyunny pointing at him. Mommy kiss kiss Daddy? said Taengoo *laughing* Ermm....... babies..... said Tiffany. *blushing* Daddy kiss Mommy... Faster Daddy, or I go tell Grandma.... said Taengoo as he hold his sister hand and run away *happily* Hey, Taengoo..... Taeyeon unable to catch him as Taengoo run too fast. Tae...... This is so embarassing. Next time close the door, we can't let the kids saw us being intimate. said Tiffany *blushing like an red apple*. (Taeyeon closed the door and locked). Now, can we continue? asked Taeyeon and he holded Tiffany's waist and lead her closer to him. They had a passionate kiss and stopped for their breathing. They hugged each other tightly again, lean against each other shoulder.... I ❤ U, Fany. said Taeyeon *smiling*. I ❤ U too, Tae. said Tiffany *smiling*.

After awhile, knock knock..... (Taeyeon opened the door). Hi ahjuma.... said Taeyeon *smiling* Young master, the fruits is ready for serving. said the maid. Thank you, ahjuma. said Tiffany *smiling*. We will go down shortly, thanks. said Taeyeon *smiling* Oh i bought something for you, Tae. said Tiffany. What did you buy? asked Taeyeon. Here, hope you like it.. said Tiffany *smiling* Whoa.... it's a Gucci wallet. Thanks Fany! said Taeyeon & kissed Tiffany. Taeyeon & Tiffany went down to the living room with their finger intertwined. Daddy & Mommy is here..... said Hyunny *smiling* Mommy.... kiss kiss Taengoo. said Taengoo *smiling* Ok, come here..... muacks! Me too.... said Hyunny running to Tiffany. Muacks! Tiffany kissed both Taengoo & Hyunny on their cheeks. Mommy, i want your kiss too. said Taeyeon *whined*. Tiffany blushed when she heard Taeyeon as Old Mrs Kim is sitting with them. Mommy kiss Daddy... said the twins, while Taeyeon turned his cheek to Tiffany. When Tiffany was about to kiss his cheek, Taeyeon suddenly turn his face and Tiffany kissed on his lips instead. Mmm... Tae! said Tiffany (blushed) slapped on Taeyeon's arm. Taeyeon kissed Tiffany's lips again and hugged her in his arm. The twins clapped their hands for their parents loving scene. Old Mr & Mrs Kim is happy that Taeyeon & Tiffany is so loving.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hi Readers, just realised that TAENY did not mentioned the 3 letters word "I LOVE YOU" from previous chapter.

So, i created this special chapter for their little confession. Do you like it? Lol....... more to come and the next chapter will be going back to Seoul and there's someone special going to appear in Seoul. Guess who?

Comment comment............................ hwaiting! :)))))))