Chapter 6

Friends with Benefits

"L.Joe?"

"You hate me don't you?"

"Why would I hate you?"

"You called me L.Joe and not Byunghun...you never call me L.Joe unless you are really angry at me"

Sohyun shook her head and said "I don't hate you, I possibly want to kill you or seriously injure you but I don't hate you"

"I'm sorry" he said while looking down at the floor.

"It's done now so don't worry aout it" Sohyun said with a sad smile.

"How about I make it up to you?" L.Joe said as he looked up with a smile plastered on his face.

"Really L.Joe its fine" Sohyun muttured.

"See, you are still calling me L.Joe, its's not fine! I'll make it up to you...let's go play basketball!" L.Joe said as he grabbed Sohyun's hand and dragged her.

"But you are really bad at it!" Sohyun whined.

"I wanna make it up to you...even if I do at it" L.Joe said and Sohyun could only smile to herself to see that her best friend would do anything to make her smie.

They went to a basketball court.

"Let's do this" L.Joe said as he dribbled the ball.

"Fine...but you cannot whine about it when you lose" Sohyun said while getting ready to steal the ball off of his hands. She knew she was going to beat him...it wasn't really that difficult becaue L.Joe was just really bad at sports and Sohyun was just too good at it. She wasn't the one to brag about it though and she had never even thought about joining the school's female basketball team, it was L.Joe who told her she should but she never did.

"I'm coming" L.Joe said as he dribbled the ball.

Sohyun nodded as he approched her, she quickly blocked his way and tried to take the ball but L.Joe though fast and turned the other way. Sohyun was now behind L.Joe but she was still able to reach for the ball. She quickly stole the ball off of L.Joe and ran for her hoop.

-o-

"So unfiair!" 

"I told you that cannot whine about it after you lose" Sohyun said to L.Joe as she drank some water.

L.Joe puffed his cheeks as he was annoyed.

"Byunghun-ah I told you that you at it anyway" Sohyun said sweetly.

L.Joe suddenly smiled.

"Yah! What are you smiling about?" Sohyun asked.

"You called me Byunghun again...I like it better" L.Joe said.

Sohyun blushed at this and quickly looked away from L.Joe while he smiled like an idiot.

"So...do you forgive me?" L.Joe asked.

"You were forgiven like 5 hours ago" Sohyun said while fixing her cap. 

"I doubt it" L.Joe said while rolling his eyes.

It was getting late now. They had spent the remainder of the day playing basketball. The sun was now slowly setting and it was getting colder.

"I think we should go home now" Sohyun announced and she stood up. 

She looked at L.Joe who was still sat down on the floor. He smiled at her and reaced his hand up telling her to help him up. Sohyun rolled her eyes and grabbed his hand. She pulled but insteed he pulled her back down so she landed on his lap. Sohyun blushed but he didn't notice it. Her heart skipped a beat and she felt her cheeks heat up she quickly looked away from him.

"You know you do some of the stupidest things ever" Sohyun said as she got back up and walked away from him.

His eyes widen as he saw his friend walking away so he quickly stood up and ran after her. He soon caught up with her.

"Don't walk away from me!" L.Joe whined.

"Guess what?"

"What?"

"I am walking away from you" Sohyun pointed out and her pace quicken.

L.Joe huffed and ran after her again while Sohyun was smiling like an idiot. 

Idiot, you keep on making me fall for you deeper.