Chapter 5

Friends with Benefits

L.Joe woke up and looked at his alarm clock which he had smashed into pieces. It was his 5th alarm clock this week. He had been breaking them every morning. He smirked at the broken alarm . It amused him to know that he did some weird things in his sleep. He checked the time on his phone and then he freaked out.

It was almost 1 and he was suppose to be at the dance off by now. What was he going to tell Sohyun now? He had promised to be there to support her. He quickly jumped out of bed and threw on the cleanest clothes he could find and ran for the door.

-o-

Teen Top waited for L.Joe who was still not there yet.

"Aish, where is that kid?" C.A.P asked no one in particular.

"He should be here" Niel answered calmly.

"Hyung better come or Sohyun noona will be heart broken" Ricky said.

"I think he may have overslept" Chunji said as he checked is phone again.

"Knowing him I can just bet you that he has" C.A.P muttured and Changjo nodded.

"Let's just go..." Changjo said and walked off followed by the others.

"Gosh, he is just moody because we coudn't take part this this" Niel said and the others nodded.

-o-

The 4minute girls were backstage. They were nervous as it was almost their turn. The girls were stretching and getting ready to go up on stage.

"I hate these shoes" Gayoon said as having nano ankels didn't help.

"It's only for a while...are you sure you will be ok Gayoon?" Jihyun asked and Gayoon nodded.

"It's almost our turn anyway" Hyuna said while fixing her cap.

Sohyun was quietly staring at her phone. There were no messags from L.Joe telling her good luck or anything like that. She was prettey dipressed at the moment but she couldn't show it. She quietly sighed and put her phone away. She stood up and did a little bit of warm up before they were called up on stage for their turn.

While on stae she qickly scanned through the croud and saw Teen Top and Ilhoon with his other friends but no sign of Lee Byunghun. She sighed again and soon the song was on  and they danced.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIisP2sJ2fU

After them it was their apponent After School's turn who also danced with amazing skills and sadly 4minute lost but the girls were not sad because they had fun.

-o-

"Where is the idiot?" Ilhoon asked Teen Top.

"We have no idea" Changjo answered.

"He really wants to get killed by me doesn't he" Ilhoon said.

"Calm down Ilhoon, let's go take our sits" Minhyuk one of his many friends said and took Ilhoon by the arm and made him sit down.

"Hyung really is late" Changjo said as he sat down.

After a while the dance off started and many groups performed and finally it was 4minute's turn. The boys cheered loudly for them but they sadly lost. Just when they had announced Ater School as the winner between the two groups L.Joe arrived.

"You are late!" Chunji said and smacked his back.

"I woke up late" L.Joe said as he sat down.

"I told you" C.A.P said while L.Joe just glared at im.

"Well for the record 4minute already lost" Ilhoon said as he poped out of nowhere.

"Aw I did miss it!" L.Joe whined.

-o-

The girls gathered their things and met up with their BEAST oppas.

"Thanks you for cheering us oppas!" Jihyun said.

"Hey Doojoon oppa, how is Gina unnie?" Hyuna asked and Doojoon answered with a blush. Then Hyuna faced Junhyung and asked "What about Hara? Is she ok?" Junhyung just nodded in reply.

"Anyway, thanks for the support today!" Jihyun epeted and they went their seprete ways.

Sohyun wasn't in the mood.

L.Joe hadn't showed up and they had they had lost. It couldn't get any worse for her today. She dragged herself back to her house and was surprised to see him sat there on her doorstep.