Chapter 4

Friends with Benefits

"You are kidding me right" C.A.P said as he looked at L.Joe and Sohyun sharing a kiss.

"Nope, he is just that dumb" Niel said while Changjo nodded.

"And a little bit blind too" Chunji said while the boys laughed.

Teen Top knew about Sohyun's love for L.Joe and they seriously hoped that they would get together someday but it was proving to be a little bit difficult seeing how blind L.Joe was. 

"It's too bad he has no experience in the love section" Chunji said. 

"So much support for your best friend" Ricky said and earned himself a smack from Chunji.

"He is your best friend too!" Chunji said.

"Actually he is my hyung" Ricky stuck his thoung out to Chunji while he just glared at Ricky.

"Come now children you shouldn't be fighting" Changjo said and the two shot him a death glare.

L.Joe soon joined his friends after saying good luck to Sohyun for thier practice. 

He was cluelss about what his friends were talking about earlier so he asked "What were you talking about?"

"Oh you know...stuff" Niel said while Ricky and Chunji nodded together. 

"Let's go I'm hungry!" Changjo whined and the boys went off to have lunch.

-o-

Sohyun sighed as she headed off to the practice room. She couldn't believe that she was still going around kissing L.Joe like that. Was it weird that she enjoyed it eventhough it didn't mean anything to him? She wondered if he even ever thinks about how she felt about the kiss. But what about him? Did their kiss hold any special meaning to him? Or was it really because it was fun and nothing more?

You stupid Byunghyun! Sohyun said to herself as she stopped walking.

She looked at her reflection on one of the many glass doors.

Am I really not pretty enough for him? She wondered to herself.

Am I too much of a tomboy for him?

Am I not the one to catch his eye?

It hurt her to kow that she was nothing but a friend to L.Joe. She was not y like her Hyuna unnie, nor was she a great dancer like her Jiyoon unnie, she didn't have an amazing voice like her Gayoon unnie and she really wasn't pretty like her Jihyun unnie. She was just a tomboy with no skills. She could dance but not like her Hyuna, Jiyoon and Jihyun unnies. She could rap but not like her Hyuna and Jiyoon unnie. She could sing but not as amazing as her Jiyoon and Gayoon unnie and she wasn't beautijul like her unnies either.

She was pitiful in her own eyes.

Hey phone rang snapping her out of her thoughts.

"Yah! Kwon Sohyun! Where are you?!" Jiyoon's voice rang through her ears.

"I'm on my way unnie!" Sohyun said before hanging up and running for their practice room.

Her insecurities can wait later they had a competition tomorrow and they had to perfect their dance by then.

-o-

Ilhoon watched Sohyun and L.Joe kiss and it really annoyed him. He didn't have feelings for Sohyun but he just felt that he had to be protective of her. Many people though he and Sohyun were dating but they didn't know the truth.

Truth was Sohyun was the reason he is not a weak target for any bullies. Sohyun had saved him and now he feels that he has to be protective of her because even if she looked strong she also had her weak spots. Truth was he wanted to repay her for everything she has done for him.