Chapter 10

Friends with Benefits

L.Joe banged his head on his table.

"Hyung has really lost it this time" Ricky said as he an the rest of Teen Top stared at the said boy.

"We need to help him" C.A.P said.

"But how?" Chunji asked as he put on his thinking face.

Changjo sighed and stood up making the other boys stare at him as he walked up to L.Joe and grabbed the back of his t-shirt making him stop banging his head. Changjo then pulled on it forcing him to sit up.

"OK, I'll tell you....Sohyun noona loves you" Changjo said bluntly.

L.Joe stared at the younger boy in shock. Gayoon had told him the same thing but he didn't believe her. She had told him that he should just confess to Sohyun. 

"Stop looking so shocked and go to her!" C.A.P ordered.

"Does she really love me back?" L.Joe muttured.

"Love you back? Does that mean that you love Sohyun noona too?" Ricky asked excitedly.

"Wa! It's all working" Niel said happily as he clapped.

"Now GO!" Chunji said as C.A.P puled L.Joe out of his seat and Changjo pushed him out of the door

"I think we helped" Changjo said and the boys laughed together.

L.Joe had decided. He would confess no matter what. Now he just had to find Sohyun and then he had to build up enough courage to tell her. L.Joe thought really carefully. Where would she be and then it clicked in this head.

-o-

Sohyun slowly walked by the Han river alone. She though about what happened last night at the rooftop. She sighed and carried on walking while looking at the sunset every now and then. She wondered what she had done. Yes, she liked kissing L.Joe but it was wrong so they had to stop. She loved him. But he would never look at her as a girl. 

"Sohyun-ah!" she head his voice but she shook her head. 

I'm thinking too much about him she thought to herself.

"Sohyun-ah!" she ignored it because she thought that she was just hearing things.

"Sohyun-ah!" she finally turned around to see L.Joe was running straight towards her. Her eyes widen not beacue he was actually there but because he was running so fast to catch up with her that he ran straight into her and they both fell on the ground with L.Joe on top.

"Byunghun" Sohyun said but she stopped herself from saying anything else when she saw how close he was. Her heart raced and her eyes met his. They stayed like this for a while. Both their hearts racing. Both wondred if the other could hear their heartbeat. 

After a while L.Joe got off of her and helped her stand up.

"Sorry" he muttured.

"It's ok Byunghun"

They didn't say anything else. After minuted L.Joe spoke.

"Sohyun-ah, I have to ask...is what they're saying true?" L.Joe asked.

"Huh?" Sohyun didn't understand what L.Joe was asking.

"They said that you...love me" L.Joe said shyly.

Sohyun blushed and shook her head vigorously.

L.Joe smirked and said "It is true, I can see it in your eyes"

"No I don't! Sohyun said.

"Really? So why are you blushing?" L.Joe pointed out. Sohyun turned a brighter shade of red.

"Go away Byunghun" Sohyun muttured.

"Fine, I'll go away if you don't want to hear my how-much-I-love-you-too speech" L.Joe said as he turned his back to Sohyun. Sohyun's eyes widen and she quickly grabbed L.Joe's hand.

"You what?" Sohyun questioned.

"See you do love me" L.Joe teased. Sohyun's eye twitched.

"IDITO!" she punched him on the shoulder.

"L.Joe laughed "I said, I love you too"

Sohyun stopped punching him and looked him in the eye "When, but how?"

"Long story short, I was being blind" and with that he kissed her, he really kissed her.

Ta Dah! So how was that for an ending? Sorry it was so short but I planned it to be short. I'm sad it ended becuase I love this paring so much and that is exactly why I'm already working on my new Sohyun and L.Joe story! *claps* So anyway, how did you find this story, tell me in the comment section bellow and I'll hopefully be back soon with another story! Bye!