Chapter 2

Friends with Benefits

Sohyun woke up with a smile on her face like every morning. She did her daily rouitine and she was off to the bus stop. As she got on she saw a couple together. She smiled to herself as she sat at the very back. She stared out the window thinking about little things like L.Joe, her homework, her next dance off and some more L.Joe.

As the bus slowly came to a stop she saw L.Joe and she smiled at him as he waved at her from the window. He got on the bus and sat next to her.

"Hey Sohyun" L.Joe greeted her.

"Morning" she replied.

As they talked about general things the couple who were sat in the bus shared a kiss. Sohyun awed while L.Joe made a face.

"Cute" Sohyun whispered.

L.Joe scoffed and said "I don't see what is so special about a kiss" 

Sohyun just rolled her eyes and said "That is because you are an idiot"

"Am not" L.Joe argued.

"Well...why don't you kiss someone and see for yourself?" Sohyun asked.

"You know what....that is a great idea!" L.Joe said 

"Really?" Sohyun asked wondering to herself what L.Joe was thinking of.

"Kiss me" he said and Sohyun's eyes widen.

No way she thought to herself.

"Ok" she agreed surprising herself.

What did I just say? 

L.Joe had a smile on his face while Sohyun was still shocked as she wondered what she had gotten herself into. Millions of thoughts ran through her head. This wasn't right but why did she agree? This was madness! She shouldn't have agreed to it but she loved him and she wanted it. As L.Joe leaned in she blushed at the sudden closeness and her heartbeat spead up. 

Is this right?

She closed her eyes as L.Joe came closer. She didn't care anymore all she knew was that she wanted to and this could be her only chance. True she sounded despreat but what else could she do? As his lips touched her lips she felt her heartbeat speed up even more if that was even possible and she also blushed 20 shades of red before his lips left making her feel empty.

A moment of silence and then he spoke.

"I like it...let's do it more often"

She blushed. What else could she do? This was the worst choice she had made. She shouldn't have agreed to this.

Byunghun you idiot.

Before she could say anything else they had arrived at school and L.Joe walked her to class. Before he left he pecked ler lips again.

"See you later" he said and then he walked off.

Sohyun blushed again but then she heard them.

Are they together?

I thought they were friends.

She just kissed L.Joe oppa!

I thought she was dating Ilhoon oppa!

Is the two timing?

Sohyun shut her eyes tight and took a deep breath. She opened them again to find a very angry looking Ilhoon.

"What the hell was that?" he asked and suddely some of the girls who saw her kiss L.Joe suddenly started to gather around them. Ilhoon glared at them and yelled "Back off!" and the girls ran for their classes. Sohyun just sighed and slowly walked into her class. Once in class she explained to Ilhoon and Niel what had happened.

"Idiot!" Ilhoon said angryly while Niel just smirked to himself.

"What am I gonna do?" Sohyun whined as she layed her head on her desk.

"Don't worry Sohyun-ah you will figure this out" Niel said while patting her back.

"He is gonna get it" Ilhoon said.

"Ilhoon don't, you know how stupid Byunghun can get" Sohyun said.

"I think you should talk to him" Niel said but Sohyun just shook her head "Too late for that"

Slowly the day dragged and it was finally lunch. Sohyun dragged herself to the tree and was surprised to see that L.Joe was already there.

"You are early" she said as she sat down next him but he just smiled and leaned in. Sohyun was shocked but she relaxed once his lips landed on her lips.

This really was going too far.

-o-

"So you are telling me that you two kisseed but you aren't dating" Gayoon asked and Sohyun nodded.

"Sounds like a "Friends with Benefits" deal to me" Gayoon said.

The two were in a cafe and Sohyun had suddenly called Gayoon because she wanted to talk.

"Unnie, what am I going to do?" Sohyun asked.

"I don't know...tell him you want to stop?" she suggested.

"I don't think I can" Sohyun confessed. This was exactly why she wanted someone to talk to. She herself didn't know why she agreed in the first place and now she didn't want to stop what they had started.

"Why don't you just tell him how you feel?" Gayoon asked.

"He is a total idiot when it comes to things like this...he doesn't even know that us kissing and not dating is the "Friends with Benefits" deal" Sohyun explained.

"Then you will just have to go along with the deal and watch him fall for a different girl, get your heart broken and move on" Gayoon said bluntly.

"Looks like I have no other choice"